Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

#valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll (749 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by Vicdayz(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-nYJ-5Li3awo/WoRIIftU6AI/AAAAAAAAAuA/6EWREYnZxZgQbEvlJeri-2AGbbET1FpxgCLcBGAs/s1600/sex%2Bdoll%2Bman.jpg[/img]

A Lady from Manitoba, Canada shared her experience of how her boyfriend gifted her with a sex doll to celebrate the season of VALENTINE.

She noted that after their often misunderstanding and quarrels about the size of her mans Manhood, which was too small for her prior to what she expected before the relationship, the guy stopped calling her and surprise her with a male Sex Doll and a Breakup note.

He Said;

"I believe you are happy now with the gift i sent to you. The Sex Doll has more dick size than me but doesnt have any feelings and touch just like a Real Man. You should go live with that BITCH!!!!"

"Also dont ever call my phone HORE!!!!!

LOL!!! NA WA OOOOH

Source ; [url]gistvic.com[/url]
Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2018
I was sympathizing with him, until he called her all those nasty names.

Men with small joysticks & attitude are like Siamese twins.

Is it her fault God cursed you with a small bozak?

4 Likes

Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by krissconnect(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I was sympathizing with him, until he called her all those nasty names.

Men with small joysticks & attitude are like Siamese twins.

Is it her fault God cursed you with a small bozak?

1 Like

Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018

Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by krissconnect(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=Dimples129 post=65109466][/quote] ..

Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by XhosaNostra(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
krissconnect:

Hahaha @ the dog's face. So cute.
Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by Barnext(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Menh, Itz Hrt Breaking O, Thankin God 4my Longinuz,!! #unripe Plaintain
Re: #valentine ; Girl Gifted With A Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Looks like Justin Bieber with HIV grin

(1) (Reply)

Matured Guy And Lady Only Check I Out / My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby / WHY DO AFRICAN WOMEN HIDE PREGNANCY DETAILS? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.