Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT (811 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by Wasky101: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
I met a girl in 2015(Miss A) and we became friends with benefits as I was single and not ready to date. She had the right curves in the right places with a bit of curved legs. On one of my Visits to miss A I met one of her friends I liked and wouldn't mind dating. I made my intentions known immediately. Miss A acted cool( since we both knew we where friends with benefits) and i exchanged nos with MissB( Miss A's friend). After a while Miss A started acting funny, up to the extent of bad mouthing her friend and acting all jealous. Knowing jealousy is an evil child of love I quickly cut all ties with Miss A and subsequently with Miss B.
Resulted to self servicing till I met someone I like. 3 months after I went to a party and really felt like getting down after a couple of bottles of Hennessey (the henny dick is quite terrible). Called up Miss A she showed up and we got straight into it with protection. I cldnt get my juice out(side effects of masturbation for 3months). Took off protection still cldnt shoot, babe was already complaining. I faked it and we both tried to sleep. I cldnt sleep made sure she slept and I resulted to self servicing to shoot my shot.
Next morning Miss A left and I knew that was the last time so I blocked and deleted her nos. A couple of weeks after she called with a strange nos, ranting and I told her I met someone I liked. Didn't hear from her again.
Fast forward to 2017 DEC. Someone sends me a baby pic on WhatsApp. Turned out to be Miss A saying that is my baby from the last time. No arguments I feel the baby can't be mine. We going for a DNA month end. Painful thing is I have to cough up the funds for the test about 100k. Most painful is that this is coming up a couple of months to my introduction to my babe.
Now if I have sex with you without ur consent it is called rape and I am liable to go to jail for it. If I do not consent to having a baby with you, why try to force it on me. I should have equal say in bringing a baby into the world too. If u then decide to keep it you should also be ready to keep me out of it and not trying to blackmail me.

#story continues after DNA result is out.
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by Nnemuka(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Blah blah blah.... Talking nonsense. If you're sure the baby isn't yours, why go for DNA.
You're lucky it's a child she is hooking you with, next time you will contract HIV or STD. Rubbish
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by MhizAJ(f): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
I will drop my comment after the DNA result is out
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by Wasky101: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Nnemuka:
Blah blah blah.... Talking nonsense. If you're sure the baby isn't yours, why go for DNA.
You're lucky it's a child she is hooking you with, next time you will contract HIV or STD. Rubbish
I am going for the DNA because that is the only way to prove to her.
Mr holier than thou. That has never had unprotected sex I greet you
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by Wasky101: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
I will drop my comment after the DNA result is out
Come and help me thank God oooo. DNA out and no match.
Women are scum.
Who does this. U need to see the way I was shaking. After result said no match, just carried my bag looked at d bastard girl and left. Not without telling her sister which she came with how useless they are for trying to pin it on me.
Sister kept shouting u have bribed them abi. Oloshi.
Gave d bastard child 2k but they refused. Totally shameless.
I repeat women are scum
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by UDUJ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wasky101:

Come and help me thank God oooo. DNA out and no match.
Women are scum.
Who does this. U need to see the way I was shaking. After result said no match, just carried my bag looked at d bastard girl and left. Not without telling her sister which she came with how useless they are for trying to pin it on me.
Sister kept shouting u have bribed them abi. Oloshi.
Gave d bastard child 2k but they refused. Totally shameless.
I repeat women are scum

You are right for going for a DNA test and congrats you are not the father but that doesn't give you the right to call the child a bastard. Not cool bro

Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by Wasky101: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
UDUJ:

You are right for going for a DNA test and congrats you are not the father but that doesn't give you the right to call the child a bastard. Not cool bro
A child without a father is a bastard. No insults
Re: Forcing Pregnancy Or A Baby On A Guy; An Act Of Desperation. DNA RESULT OUT by UDUJ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wasky101:

A child without a father is a bastard. No insults

ok bro

(1) (Reply)

Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t / I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot / Is It That Nigerian Men Get Turned On By Seeing Another Guys Dickkk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.