Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. (930 Views)

He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband / Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
It is no longer news that the second daughter of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Oludamilola is engaged to son of bilionaire haija Bola Shagaya, Shamsideen Oluseun Bakare. The vice president, even confirmed it on his Instagram.

It has now been revealed that the couple met at a Redeemed Christian Church of God in Abuja, it is believed that the groom is even a worker in the church.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/how-osinbajos-daughter-met-husband-to-be-shamsideen/

Re: Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. by biacan(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2018
This man does not deserve this lady cool
Re: Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. by digoster(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
And I loved this girl fa sad sad lookat what brokenness has caused.
Re: Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. by princepeter566: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
When a guy proposes to you, ask him when he wants to marry you. If he says let's just be going till things get better. pls my sister tell him to go alone. Some guys have the habit of dating girls for eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / 19 Year Old Teen Charged For Using Matchete To Force Her Ex To Have Sex With Her / Help On Street Hustle/g-work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.