Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda (73486 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / Singer, Bez Concert Turns Kissing Competition In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I meant your home language.

Lol, I've also been accused of such in the past. Please don't be too hasty to judge them because certain individuals here can be provocative at times, which kinda makes you put all niceties aside for that moment. Otherwise I don't believe it's anything personal or some type of deep seated dislike. It's just banter.
Oh right Well I speak Bini and some Esan. Doubt you'll know about them tho cos they're minority languages
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

Oh right Well I speak Bini and some Esan. Doubt you'll know about them tho cos they're minority languages

I think I've heard of Esan. Is it the tribe where the women do something in the water? tongue
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
I have done this shit before cheesy
Although I ain't proud about it,
screw that, it was the proudest moment of my life back them grin
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by akeentech(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afrocentric:
WHERE is my LOGO?

Which logo sir?
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by seunmohmoh(f): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Samata104:
Wow wow shocked
ambulance
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I think I've heard of Esan. Is it the tribe where the women do something in the water? tongue
grin something in the water. Errm I dunno actually, you might be right tho.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by christ007(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2018
We Nigerian are better than them in kissing [/color] grin[color=] grin
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by dasparrow: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2018
It is a well known fact that kissing isn't part of African culture. I mean, how many times did you, if ever, see your parents or grandparents kiss?

The average African does not know how to kiss because it was never part of our culture. I mean just look at the pictures. Those couples kissing look like a snake swallowing a big rat. They all need to go and sit down. No be by force to be romantic.
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by zolapower: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I didn't read the thread.

I'm sleep typing tongue No, still wide awake. You can lull me to sleep if you want grin

grin you this girl ehn! I like southy babes ,especially those with big hips .

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Kenya and Uganda. God's destruction would first start in all these places.
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2018
YUCK, kissing different smelly mouth. Ewwww!
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by zolapower: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I didn't read the thread.

I'm sleep typing tongue No, still wide awake. You can lull me to sleep if you want grin

I want to dm u.
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Mechejy: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Young men and women were pictured kissing each other and it was during a Val party in Uganda. It was tagged Kissing competition in Kampala, Uganda. This photos is currently trending on social media.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/a-kissing-competition-in-kampala-uganda/
queen comy, madam cash ike oha come see this people oo
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by sherlock229(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
what kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Keywordconcept(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
cry
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2018
lordraiden:
If I see anyone from kenya and Uganda make heaven that means there's a mistake smwhere

Lol why do you say that?
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Iscoalarcon: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
nwaanambra1:
with their ugly faces and smelly mouth!

abeg naija dey try for handsomeness and beauty! cool
omo with the way I'm seeing pictures of people around Africa especially the women I can proudly say Nigerians are the most beautiful people in Africa
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by jaafree: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
chai.! me nah the aftermath I dey think o , tongue cheesy
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by lordraiden(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blueberrie:

Lol why do you say that?
those ppl top in any unheard, unbelievable, disgusting, awkward news
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
lordraiden:
those ppl top in any unheard, unbelievable, disgusting, awkward news

If you check, you'll notice there's digusting news from Nigeria posted here too. Nairaland has no business posting positive news from other countries anyway.
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by lordraiden(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blueberrie:

If you check, you'll notice there's digusting news from Nigeria posted here too. Nairaland has no business posting positive news from other countries anyway.
no positive news from there.... The kind of evil that hppn dere, is second to none... Both of em they carry first.... The rate of immorality in that area is 1000/100 they scored too much, if you say is a lie try and go there you will come back with different tactics to teach
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by libracinlagos(f): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmmm
Uganda and KiEating is like 5 & 6.

Hope say they sabi perform properly? No be say e go reach the main job, broda go finish race under 30 seconds.

No forget to take Mascum Herbal Pride before embarking on any race
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2018
lordraiden:
no positive news from there.... The kind of evil that hppn dere, is second to none... Both of em they carry first.... The rate of immorality in that area is 1000/100 they scored too much, if you say is a lie try and go there you will come back with different tactics to teach

Haha but thats cause you just rely on Nairaland for your news and I've never seen anything positive about other countries here, esp Kenya, Zim and Uganda, which is unfair cause other countries report both positive and negative news about your Nigeria. It's to your loss anyway. Believe what you wanna believe. And btw, I live in Kenya and you couldnt be more wrong.
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by lordraiden(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Blueberrie:

Haha but thats cause you just rely on Nairaland for your news and I've never seen anything positive about other countries here, esp Kenya, Zim and Uganda, which is unfair cause other countries report both positive and negative news about your Nigeria. It's to your loss anyway. Believe what you wanna believe. And btw, I live in Kenya and you couldnt be more wrong.
oh so you dey dere present present... I for like meet you oh... I have a lot to learn grin. You can post good review about em if there is any cos the disgusting news and this days are like five and six if not a 40yr old man raping a 5yr kid its another brainless ppl trying to blow up the whole country
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2018
lilyfaith:

come closer
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by lilyfaith(f): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2018
eosigwe:
come closer

And do wha? undecided
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2018
lilyfaith:

And do wha? undecided
ka'm gwa gi something
Re: Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda by libracinlagos(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kissing competition?
this time around in Kampala.
that should be meant for individuals with clean mouth. Nutrishied Herbal Extract and Aloe Vera plus Bitters Aloes Tablet are natural medicine that takes care of mouth odour and sore throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.