Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (60194 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Hoping to hear your conclusion soon.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

*nods*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 4kimportX: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

make I go do small ofofo
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
4kimportX:
make I go do small ofofo
cheesy

Weytin concern you

How are you doing man
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 4kimportX: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

cheesy

Weytin concern you

How are you doing man
...lol..don't mind me, I just like gists...I'm good tho!
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
4kimportX:
...lol..don't mind me, I just like gists...I'm good tho!

You don't seem like someone who is active so you ain't fit
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Replied.
Wee u gerarahia a stop derailing?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
DavidEsq:
Wee u gerarahia a stop derailing?
You well so
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by paulifeanui(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Problem!!
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
It was just a question sumtimes silent is a good ans than abuse
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by job1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

Asowari u made my day. Lol, what the Bleep. Lolz
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Complexion is most likely pomade or camera filter but gap tooth is natural grin grin

I don't blame the guy. It's a cold world plus I need to hear both sides before I come to a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by blaqroy: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
If a Nigerian girl tells you she likes you, please don't make her look stupid!
It took the COURAGE of 5 Village Ancestors n 10 Dwarfs for her to say it..#Eclipse kind of event��

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
wink Well d babe set ooo but all this slaying peakcocks them no time for their wahala abeg.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nothing more about Owerri girls, its just the pretty

Nothing else they can offer you expect sex and more sex at the expense of ur money
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

Check
nnaa are you ok

Collect number and do ur toasting else where angry
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady identified as Chioma Nelly Nwawere, has revealed why a guy blocked her on Facebook. According to the pretty lady from Imo state, the guy in a bid to woo her - bombarded her with different unwarranted questions. Even when she answered the questions, he continued with his "interrogation".

The lady also narrated how the guy asked her about her complexion and her gap teeth despite going through her pictures. That was she she told him to go for medical checkup.

This probably annoyed the guy who took out his anger by blocking her on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pretty-lady-reveals-guy-wooing-blocked-facebook-photos.html
And why should this make front page?!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by KENZINCO(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
I'm not even going to blame the guy for that last question because, you just have to be very sure the girls pictures u see on face book
Filters everywhere. Who knows maybe gap teeth filter don dey
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Then why is she posting the fact that he blocked her? E pain am? grin
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
The highest formers among Naija chicks are the ugly ones, razz ones and the broke ones. Most chaps will just bleep this byatch 2-3 times and keep it pushing. She's trying to front like she's Ciara.SMH.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Reeberry: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Everest1989:
That gap teeth looks fake to me. It is not natural.
How does natural own looks like?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Only in Nigeria wey we see open teeth as beautiful, open teeth is bad dentition
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
angry
LessNoise:
This ur ENGRISSSSHHHH!!!! Dey make my phone hang......i just undergone your pics
the thing weak me sef, as if her pics na surgery

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ordinary English u can't spoke
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by EtzEkeyz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Strange things are happening in this world o.........Why the interrogation
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
she is asking if she did anything wrong as if she doesn't know she just murdered English.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
job1:
Asowari u made my day. Lol, what the Bleep. Lolz
that not me dude
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by TheKingMurphy: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Madam the guy blocked you cos he couldn't bear your disgusting use of grammar and spelling
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
I usually do this to ladies who can't keep.a convo going , gimme attitude or one worded replies , my aim is to annoy them so badly until they tell me, then I switch back into funny mode and you know the rest.

As per CIA wey bey nickname as pickin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.