Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (60201 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
They both lack conversational skills imo.

She clearly wasn't interested.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by motherfucker: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

What I was about to say, the lady was replying like she was at a job interview.
she might just the open minded type. Haba.. If girl no act like that, una go say naija girls are this and hard to communicate with.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by badoh(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2018
I now understand the guy well. He wants to be sure the girl with open teeth and fair in complexion is the person when they meet each other physically.
what if the girl eventually does not have open teeth or probably used fake person in her profile
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2018
2kris:
cryno offense but what else should the guy ask

It's not about what he should have asked, but some of the questions he asked. I mean come on, how do you respond to a question about a tooth gap? LOL! But the responsibility doesn't solely rest on him because she also could have asked questions of her own, whether she was interested in him or not. Sometimes it's not about interest but doing things for the sake of interacting. I understand some people are not really talkers though, but you can still make a conversation worth your while even if you think the person is boring tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by room089: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Everest1989:
That gap teeth looks fake to me. It is not natural.

Guy you get eye no be small!
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2018
The English is making me 'undergone' brain pain. And she claims to be a student. These Facebook people though.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2018
The Reason why the guy blocked the lady dey very obvious.... She can not even written correcting englishes
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 2kris(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not about what he should have asked, but some of the questions he asked. I mean come on, how do you respond to a question about a tooth gap? LOL! But the responsibility doesn't solely rest on him because she also could have asked questions of her own, whether she was interested in him or not. Sometimes it's not about interest but doing things for the sake of interacting. I understand some people are not really talkers though, but you can still make a conversation pworth your while even if you think the person is boring tongue
u re rit
Wen I w wooing my own

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Even me wey I just dey see the pix now don c say she get open teeth... Nawa for some guys sha, how this one go come survive in this hard Nigeria without being intelligent, well may be na president's son him be, he doesn't need much intelligence to survive...oops!
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
So what was the point of this thread? I ask again, what was the point of this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.