Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis (1718 Views)

This Lady Want You To Rate Her Nud£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
If no be say you are my sis you will know (men not hot )

Rate her
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by dukeprince50: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
goat

1 Like

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by zionmde: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
if the Brest show is all she can offer I will rate her on the same pedestal as a sex doll.

Maybe one day girls will learn how to slay with their achievements rather than with their baby food reservoir and the feaces tank

3 Likes

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Colonelo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by IME1: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked
Does she know you are doing this
Is she for auction
Did she send you
What is the essence of the rating
Who the rating epp
You exposing her to predators, ridicule and unnecessary publicity

Unless she going for pageant or up for eviction in some show or going for popularity contest in her school
If not
Why na angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by mikejj(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin low battry shatdan
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
IME1:
shocked
Does she know you are doing this
Is she for auction
Did she send you
What is the essence of the rating
Who the rating epp
You exposing her to predators, ridicule and unnecessary publicity

Unless she going for pageant or up for eviction in some show or going for popularity contest in her school
If not
Why na angry embarassed
you are right bro

Let me once again revisit her attention
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by MackBrooklyn: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wey the pic??
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
MackBrooklyn:
Wey the pic??
check my profile
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by MackBrooklyn: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
check my profile
Nice tits... cool
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nedfed(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your sister is beauty fool
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:
Your sister is beauty fool
picture you no see
You are commenting like a fool
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
OP link me up. I'll pay her good.
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:
OP link me up. I'll pay her good.
make you from her DSS me abi

Igbo man with good mind
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
make you from her DSS me abi

Igbo man with good mind

DSS kor.. EFCC nii.. undecided
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:

DSS kor.. EFCC nii.. undecided

DSS na for biography and location

What will happen is that I will tell her first that you wan link up with her
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:

DSS na for biography and location

What will happen is that I will tell her first that you wan link up with her

Yup. Tell her I'll make it worth her while.
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Yup. Tell her I'll make it worth her while.
got you bro
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
got you bro

Are you sure this chic is your sis?
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Are you sure this chic is your sis?
nawooh
She my sis guy

Why you ask
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
nawooh
She my sis guy

Why you ask

Nevermind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nedfed(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
picture you no see
You are commenting like a fool
See dis pig oooooo
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Nevermind.
Me self don reason the matter cheesy as the guy dey quickly piimp the babe
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
she is just there... she is like most naija girls, all she can offer is seex. good for sex only
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
greiboy:
I no be womanizer for Nl

This is for real guy
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
she is just there... she is like most naija girls, all she can offer is seex. good for sex only
sharip there

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
I no be womanizer for Nl
This is for real guy
I see you my chairman
You no be womanizer for nairaland, you be cookmanizer grin
Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
greiboy:
I see you my chairman

You no be womanizer for nairaland, you be cookmanizer grin

abi
This one got me

Re: Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis by Xinzu: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:

I thought so too.. He wouldn't do that if she was truly his sister.

(1) (Reply)

20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy / I Am To Be Made An Otunba Next Week / Why Do Nigerians See Me As A Bad Girl Cause They Believe I Dated/ Married A Bl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.