Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure (1663 Views)

2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by newsbook: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, has declared his support for the National Assembly on the re-ordering of the 2019 elections.
Jonathan said this on Friday during a meeting with the the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, and members of the party’s National Working Committee at the Jonathan Foundation in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
He said the new arrangement was in order and would go a long way in ensuring that more quality people are elected at all levels.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/02/17/order-of-polls-jonathan-backs-national-assembly-labels-apc-a-failure/
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by RobbStark(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Nothing to say. GEJ is my Hero

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by hisgrace090: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Whatsoever that will bring the peoples desired change is accepted.

We must work together to make sure that 2019 usher in a real game changer not the type we're witnessing now.

Pmb, I have withdrawn my support from you period.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2018
If Buhari is so popular like zombies suggests, why is he afraid of any election schedule at all?

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2018
but your own election saw you going for the presidential elections first and that you lost....the rearrangements is a political plot to securue their own seat first then use it to unseat the president.....well that will happen if buhari will accent to it as a law...a big battle lies ahead..may God help this country!

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by omenkaLives(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Clueless buffoon. I'm sure he's taken those awfully refined ogogoro yet again.

He commends the NASS and NASS is dominated by APC, yet APC is a failure.

Typical logic of a recalcitrant buffoon. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by pedo360: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by pode(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2018
omenkaLives:

For your mind now you think you make sense with this your nonsense comment, is this how you insult your father at home, no wonder they said "charity begins at home"
Try to grow up please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by omenkaLives(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2018
pode:

For your mind now you think you make sense with this your nonsense comment, is this how you insult your father at home, no wonder they said "charity begins at home"
Try to grow up please
I guess you've told the pigs that insult Buhari and Tinubu the same.

Just how it hurts them when served their own medicine. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by orisa37: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2018
The NASS has the final say.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by dangermouse(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Those supporting this present government should please point out a single project they have started and completed
They would argue that three years is too small a time to achieve anything ,but Donald trump heading the present American government has already achieved a a lot in his one year + in office.
A confused and deluded ruler grapples at any straw to survive,including blackmail,terror,propaganda and excuses.
Wither my country Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by EnEnPeecee: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2018
omenkaLives:

you finally came out of your shell after the pogrom in benue. you got no shame at all.

get the hell outa here

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by EnEnPeecee: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
sapientia:

So its Your duty is to insult anyone insulting Buhari and Tinubu.

either you are a kid below 15 years or a bittered bed-ridden old man that wish everyone to suffer like he did.

Simply put.. In real life, you might be a lunatic.
You are doing a favour referring to him as linatic. He is a useless miserable and rejected fool
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by ogbeniolola: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Unveil your candidate, I bet Buhari will thrash anyone in any order!....PDP is already using Saraki to manipulate the process before the election date! PDP should just vanish if APC wins more seats in the National Assembly before the presidential polls.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by headhunter1: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
old junkies everywhere
shameless men parading as adults everywhere
Nonsense trash
Nonsense comments

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by headhunter1: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash trash trash
more trash
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by docadams: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2018
What does GEJ know self.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Gej is a political hypocrite,a double speak during his time,the presidentials came first.he didnt allow the order to change to his disadvantage so what moral and political right does he have to advice apc? Hes worst than buhari clearly.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by 9jaown(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
omenkaLives:

bubu have been mute on benue killings, (if shame no Dy catch you) mute to fuel pump prize(you no get car so you no feel er thing) appointment of corrupt politicians eg maina, (you no Dy current sha) I doubt if you are from benue, cause no true son of benue with what that has been happening or by his slow and non actions. You will just be fooling your self and tiv people.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by WorldRichest: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Dr Goatluck Jonascam pls tell us, was that the order when you were booted out if office and back to Otuoke drinking joint? If not, why do you want to change the winning formula. The existing order ensured the people's wish for a change in government, why change it. Anyway, all of you looters that are doing everything to change the order, you are in for a shocker. Buhari will not sign that bill, then you will need two third majority to overrule the president. Let's see how you do that.

Bear in mind that we the South-West and our representatives in the National Assembly together with the North-West and North-East block will never ever support any plan against the people's general. If you idiots become too ambitious, Buhari will deploy the security services to close the National Assembly after all Goatluck Jonascam tried that also.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by Sirjamo: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
dangermouse:
Those supporting this present government should please point out a single project they have started and completed
They would argue that three years is too small a time to achieve anything ,but Donald trump heading the present American government has already achieved a a lot in his one year + in office.
A confused and deluded ruler grapples at any straw to survive,including blackmail,terror,propaganda and excuses.
Wither my country Nigeria?
How many project Trump don commission, name only one
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by dangermouse(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

Ogbeni,pls answer the questions first then I will follow suit
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by anibirelawal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
omenkaLives:

Dont mind that bias guy jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by Jokerman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

You wanna compare Trump to Buhari Are they in the same league?? hope you no be werey??
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by usba: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
omenkaLives:

grin grin cheesy the same APC led government that has made his wife shout I want a deal after being caught red-handed with stolen goods. We know who the real failure is.
Re: Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure by Sirjamo: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jokerman:

You wanna compare Trump to Buhari Are they in the same league?? hope you no be werey??
Oga Sukudi, you no say no be you I been dey follow talk! abeg no chuk your smelling mouth for my matter

(1) (Reply)

Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland / 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw / A Thread To Expose The Shenanigans Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri And FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.