Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118726 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
In the dream, I was in Toshiba's village cause I wanted to see him before he travelled to Lagos. He wasn't around but his brother Isaac was in the sitting room. He came to me and started making advances at me. He tried to rape me then he was like "why can't you do this ? When my brother can replace you with a snap of his fingers".

He started chasing me around the house, then I got into the bathroom and saw a lady's panties and bra that was spread there. I started crying and Isaac opened the door and was like "oh that's Jennifer's" then he slammed the door at me.

I came out in search of Toshiba and I saw him kissing a girl, and I was like she is Jennifer right?. Funny as it may seem, am a gifted child, I get to know whatever I want to know that concerns me. I have never seen Jennifer's face but when I eventually did, she was the woman in my dream and sure enough her real name was Jennifer too.

I woke up just after giving him a resounding slap. I got on my knees and started kabashing every evil spirit in the person on Jennifer. I called him very early cause according to him he would be enrout to Lagos with popsy and Isaac. I wished him Journey mercies and then I told him my dream.

He quickly brushed it off as mere imagination but when I mentioned Jennifer, from the tune of the voice, I detected he was shocked and surprised but like you already know, Toshiba was a Badoo so he played his cards well.

Me, I had my cards to play too... It was now a game of chess and I was confident I would get my crown. You dare not mess with Sapphire in love, dem born you well. I had his younger only sister to meet that morning and that took my mind off his tricks for awhile.

This is indeed a game and the winner will sure take it all.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Following
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Will this girl ever learn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Jasmineflash(f): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Will this girl ever learn?

We are yet to know
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Chapter Nine

I left Dorine's house the next day, not as her enemy though but I promised myself I won't keep her that close again cause she was indeed a backstabber and I had to be weary of her.

I visited Golden his little sister and we talked at length. It was then she opened up to me that Toshiba had a girlfriend she knew and her name was Jennifer. I was shocked at the revelation and the worst of it all was Isaac was with her, he was supposed to be in Lagos as they made me believe.

Isaac told me he had no issues with me that I had to go sort it out with his brother. He told me he was compelled to lie and it wasn't his fault. Golden kept consoling me, she told me perhaps Toshiba was in Lagos but she was going to enquire and get back to me. I was happy that atleast someone in his family already had my interest at heart, so I went back to school feeling fulfilled.

I kept being on good terms with Toshiba till a night before he was meant to come back and join me in school. His sister chatted me on Whatsapp and was like "sorry you have been played"

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2018
"Toshiba has been in the village ever since, am Soo sorry" she continued. My hands trembled and my stomach churned. For the first time, I felt my baby's kick.

I was amazed at the feeling I got that I momentarily forgot Toshiba was a problem. When I gathered myself, I called his line and poured out every venom my heart had to give him. He was speechless, he didn't believe I could go this crazy on the phone.

I asked him to come back and pick every damn thing he had in my house, that I was done and if he doesn't come, it's either he meets them outside or burnt to ashes.

He tried playing the bad guy role by making me feel I was the problem but I quickly hushed him and reminded him to hit the hell route. Then I banged the call on his ears. For the first time, I guess he realized the fear of losing me and started calling and texting but I ignored it all.

The next morning, he was first to wake me up, I picked and reminded him of his luggage which would be thrown out from the next day if I didn't see him, I didn't wait to hear his blab, I banged the call again.

Before 10am in the morning, he was at my doorstep with a sober look. He hugged me then drew back and started playing his usual mind game. "Baby you smell of condom". "This guy is trying me" I said to myself then I had a little breathing exercise before I would be forced to commit murder.

I dragged his bags out and threw at him to leave, then I closed my door.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Cadec007, don't worry I will keep updating today.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Patiently following you.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2018
He kept banging at my door and was like "Baby check my phone if you are doubting my loyalty for you please check my phone". I was touched by his words that's because he was willingly giving me access to his phone.

I am a very smart girl, so even if he has deleted every vital stuffs, I had my way around finding whatever I had to find. I opened the door and signalled him to hand me his phone and he did, then I locked the door again.

I didn't bother to check call logs, messages and all what not, his phone had a part that you won't be able to delete about 5 numbers you frequently send messages to and the top person is always the most recent person who got a message from him.

My number was on the second and their was a number at the first. I quickly took all the 5numbers on my phone and began calling them one after the other.

The first 3 were bagger guys then I had to call that first number I dreaded to call. "Hello sweetheart" she started cause I called her with his phone. Then I coughed slightly and replied "Hello" she was agitated as she heard my voice "You must be Jennifer right" I said clearly so that Toshiba who was probably eavesdropping could hear me well. "Yes and who am I on to?" "Am Toshiba's pregnant girlfriend" I said, then she banged the call.

I saved her number on my phone, we sure had alot of talking to do. I opened the door and gave him back his phone with strict warnings to leave my vicinity else I involved the police. He has never seen me in Soo much rage so he obeyed and left. My heart kept pounding cause I truly was at a loss if I was doing the right thing.

Like expected, I threw myself at the bed and wept bitterly. Not long after, I called Jennifer with my number and she wasn't done crying cause I could hear her sniffing. She started abusing and cursing Toshiba to my ears and I was like Ogbene calm down.

She told me, she was 8weeks pregnant and that Toshiba has been very supportive till he left that day. She said she has called him already but he said I was a friend who was playing pranks on her. She even sent me a message he sent to her denying any relationship what so ever with me. My heart skipped a million times that u thought I would die.

Then she gave me the bombshell, she was the girl in the village walking hand in hand with Isaac the day I went on a stroll with Toshiba. She revealed what happened the previous night which led to his excitement. It was a minor issue between them but her mom, came to the bar where they were drinking and warned him seriously to leave her daughter alone, not without slapping him.

Toshiba was hostile to her mom and kept exchanging words with her, then he ordered her to go bring any gift item he has ever giving to her. That was what the little boy brought to the house that morning and to think he gave me used items as new present infuriated me more.

She revealed that the next day after that episode, the Sunday I left to Dorine's house, he started begging her that I was just a prank to get her very angry after last night. I was seriously boiling, then I asked her if she knew Nkoli?

She has been in the village with Toshiba all this while and she doesn't know about Nkoli who is also in the same village with them, damn Toshiba was good. I and Jennifer talked at length and I discovered she could b my friend.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Following, nice one.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Johnflowey1738(f): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
I smell the two ladies teaming up to teach the bad guy a few necessary lessons Ride on

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
I forwarded all the text messages of his to Jennifer just so he would know his game was up. Then I called Golden his younger sister to tell their mom about me, that she happily did.

Later the next day, an unknown number called and I knew it was definitely his mom, I was right. She asked me questions anyone would ask prospective in-laws and I guessed she was satisfied. She said she will hear from her son and get back to me.

I had to tell her the situation of things before she would tell her son I was the one who arranged with his sister to get the information accross to her..

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Am busy today o...

Preparing for our house fellowship Love Feast day...
New Dawn Family

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Damn! Toshiba issa Japanese Demon! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sensitivity1254: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Damn! Toshiba issa Japanese Demon! embarassed

Lolz!!!

Probably an Awka Demon. See how he dey play his game as Awka made gun.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
After about 2days being away, he came back to the house and was on his knees. I gave him my conditions, he needed to call Jennifer in my presence and tell her who I was to him after which he will end everything with her and every other girl he was screwing.

He quickly made the call, I could hear Jennifer crying and laying thousands of curses on him. She asked him what she would do with the pregnancy and he bluntly told her to abort it. I was hurt deeply when I heard it, hear I was rocking my big Tommy and you want her to terminate her child, which I was made to believe was her second abortion for him.

After the call, I hugged him and took him in, Yes I should be pissed but am carrying his child, so I need him in my life. I took him out to an eatery and we had fun, then I told him I wanted to travel to Dorine's village soon to make a little transaction.

Jennifer would call me everyday and all she kept saying was she wanted to terminate the pregnancy but short of funds. I got tired of her whining and sent her 60k to get a medical abortion done. Then after, I was the one who started calling to enquire if she did it but she kept telling me no.

One hot Afternoon, Toshiba was home with me and he got a call from his mom. The look on his face was epic when the mom broke the shell. He didn't deny it, he told his mom he was ready to settle down with me, so she should inform her husband his Dad about the development to make it easier for him.

I began getting worried about Jennifer, getting to 2weeks I didn't hear from her and I didn't want to pressurize her to have an abortion if she couldn't. Then one morning, she called me and told me she was bleeding heavily that she just had an abortion.

My instinct has always been a baddo, so I knew time to play Dorine's card was certainly that day. I picked a few things and drove myself to Awka. I had this feeling everything about her pregnancy and abortion was a lie so I needed to see the bleeding heavily with my eyes.

I got to Toshiba's village and called her number asking her how she was feeling. She sounded so weak and I was like "relax, you will be fine" . I remembered the gate I first saw she and Isaac standing that very day, so I headed there.

I saw her in a front seat of a car gisting with an average aged man and a look at them will surely tell you they were lovers

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
ah *cover mouth*
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by freshvybe(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lovely piece of fascinating events... Am glued
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Okay, it's crazy how you want to protect your own at the expense of other
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
thank you love
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wow just speechless.......crazy twist and suspense
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
thanks for the update darling you got me glued to the screen. Your story is EPIC.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
I was dumbfounded to say the least at the sight of my rival in the arms of another man. I quickly took a distant picture of them to avoid denial of the act, then I drove confidently behind them.

Truly, if a man cheats for a full year and he isn't caught, it's either she is no longer interested in the relationship or she is cheating.

I came down from my car and went close to them but they were too love struck to even acknowledge they had company. I had to tap at the side glass to get their attention. She was Soo shocked to see me, so she quickly got down from the car and waved bye for the old guy she was frolicking with.

"Sapphire you didn't tell me you are coming" I hissed at the lame word she could come up with after being caught in a shameless act. "You don't have to act up" she started "Toshiba isn't my husband and even if he was, how does he think I get the money to lavish on him?" She said with a smile. I smiled cause she was obviously blabbing. I wasn't there for her explanations, I needed my 60k back cause it was crystal clear she didn't have an abortion or was even pregnant.

"Am Soo sorry" she continued begging me, "sincerely I loved Toshiba and still do that was why I lied to you about the pregnancy" "save it and hand me back my money" I hushed her and she fell on her knees and started crying.

I couldn't do much though, I was happy she was out of the picture. She even told me I and Toshiba looked Soo good together as couples and that gladdened my heart even more. She isn't my problem anymore. I left back to school.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Blind and deaf love
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Ten

All this while, my parents did not have the slightest idea their daughter Sapphire was expecting a child even though I speak with them every single day. Toshiba's mom informed me that I had to tell my mom about it if I was ever going to make it simple for everyone and she won't tell her husband until she speaks to my mom.

I was very scared, alot of things raced through my mind, I thought of hiring some broke people I could buy over to act as my parents but after that, what next?. I needed to take the bull by the horn, so I let myself relax then I started typing an epistle of message for my mom.

Immediately the message read delivered, I quickly switched off my phone cause in all sincerity I wasn't ready for the upcoming drama. I thought telling Toshiba's mom will settle everything and hurt just Toshiba, but the tables turned and am the one about to be hurt.

I got a call from big sis Barbara the next day, just as soon as I turned on my phone. She said she has been trying to reach me on the phone cause Mommy called her and forwarded the message I sent for her to read. She said she would really love to talk to me but again I got scared and just as I tried to switch off the phone, Toshiba's mom called me....

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
"Hel...lo mm....a" I stammered as I took the call. I knew all she had to say was if I had told my mom about my pregnancy and what her response was.

True to my guess, that was her first question but I lied.i told her, I sent her a message about it but she hasn't called since then. The woman really mean me Sha and she continued "If she doesn't respond to text, call her on the phone" she said she was going to call me later in the day to enquire if I had done the needful.

I got courage from nowhere, maybe cause I told myself that whatever she would do, we would be talking on the phone so it was not going to have an effect on me. What happens on the phone stays on the phone. So I called her.

The time it took to ring and when she picked to hum a hello was the longest seconds of my entire life. "What are his people saying" was the first question she asked after responding to my greetings. I told her everything and she said she wasn't going to tell my Dad till she is sure they are serious.

My mom did alot of shakara for Toshiba's mom before she picked her call and when she finally did, she first said "Can I help you?". Toshiba's parents were illiterates so the question threw her off balance. She began speaking her Igbo. Thankfully, mommy understands Igbo language even though we were Eshans.

"So you with your level of exposure, you went to go and bring home illitrates as in-laws" my mom shouted on the phone, "Sapphire I am soo disappointed in you". I let myself cry Soo hard that she became hurt that she was causing me pains and she quickly apologized. I made her understand that even as illitrates, they knew the value of Education and they worked Soo hard to see all their children through school. I guess that bought my mom. My dad still remained a hard nut to crack.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gucciqueen38 seems u were just hanging around for me grin..

I thought my story was getting stale sef embarassed
Tnx for reading everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by collinometricx: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lets just say we just arrived...

Nice story...

Real or friction?

ECO88
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
It was around Easter festivity period and as Daddy's girl, I have never missed coming home on any Festivity period.

Easter was on the 24th of April but as at 15th, I couldn't even give Daddy and accurate date of when I should be home. I was already cooking up and excursion lie if Toshiba's mom don't give me a feedback as regards the response of her husband.

Toshiba on his part became a true darling and if he was cheating, I really didn't care to know. He treated me and my tummy like a delicate egg and he would always stroll around school vicinity with me in the evenings.

I became more socialized even with my big belly just because he stood by me. I even still go for Aro mates gatherings and everyone treated me with respect to the envy of Gift and Kizito. I was in my 300level while Toshiba was in his Finals. It wasn't going to be easy but we let love lead.

On the 20th of April while in the saloon fixing my Easter hair, a man with a very thick voice filled with authority called me. He was very fluent in pidgin so we got along the phone well. He said he was Told me he was Toshiba's Dad and would like to meet me in the village the following day.

I told him Toshiba won't accept and he was like "who is he not to accept?" He said he has called him and we should better not flaunt his orders.

I had already lied to my father that I was coming back the next day being 21st and the poor man was already preparing goodies for his favorite child. He kept calling asking if I had hit the road and I kept saying "Daddy in awhile". Instead of enrout to our house in Portharcourt, I was in a bus with Toshiba heading to Awka.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
collinometricx:
Lets just say we just arrived...

Nice story...

Real or friction?

ECO88
Welcome and enjoy kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by collinometricx: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Welcome and enjoy kiss
yeah sis...

ECO88

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.