Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118739 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one dear
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chapter Thirteen

When I finally regained consciousness, I looked around the ward I was lying and remembered again that I was supposed to be with my baby in there, I started crying uncontrollably.

My mom came in and cried with me. She brought with her a Bible were she read the verse about Job and how God repaid him a thousand folds. I needed my baby not the scripture so I cried even harder. "Mommy have you called Toshiba's parents" I asked her and she said Yes. I screamed at her on why she should without telling me. I had wanted to tell her to adopt a baby boy for me instead of letting the world know my baby left me. She even told me my baby was buried immediately and I was not even aware, worst still, I was not going to be shown his grave.

It was mid afternoon, so I picked up my phone and called Toshiba but he wasn't picking up. I called his godfather in Vikings, P.sky and he picked. From the noise in his background, I deduced he was in the gathering of baggars and they were drinking in a bar. I asked him if he has seen Toshiba and he said he was right there with him. He even started congratulating me on the wedding ceremony but I wasn't ready for such blab so I quickly told him to hand over the phone to Toshiba.

"I don't understand" I started as the tears welled up in my eyes "our baby is dead!" I broke the news and gave myself away to another round of uncontrollably tears. For a moment I thought he froze and got back to himself. I started begging him to come over to Portharcourt immediately that I can't find comfort that night if I don't see him. "Book a flight, if you must" I added even though I knew it wouldn't take him about 4hours to be around if he wanted. He said he was coming and dropped the call.

My mom asked me what he said and I told her, she was like "no wahala" but I knew there was wahala. I was practically begging my husband to come comfort me that my baby was dead.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eiyah sowie..toshiba is a crook...........thanks for the update!!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
I kept calling and calling him but he wasn't picking up. Mommy would ask me if he was on his way and I will reply in affirmative.

Daddy came around and was like "oh my little girl". His eyes were red and I knew he has been crying. He touched my puffed cheeks and assured me all was well. He told me he named my baby Casmir which meaned peace maker, that he came for a reason, achieved it and went back to account to God that I was a great woman who deserves to be blessed for keeping him and doing the right thing. He said he baptized him before he was lowered to the grave and am like good for him.

He asked after Toshiba and I told him he was on his way. My daddy then revealed something to me, something he never told me before I said I do. He said that he prayed that when I get married, I should birth a girl first which would mean that my husband loves me alot but if it were to be a boy, then I should be rest assured that I was the one who loved my husband more. He suggested I leave the marriage immediately since Casmir was dead but again I refused and told him I was in this for better for worst just like Mommy and Daddy.

Night came and Toshiba wasn't here, so I called him again, this time he picked. He said I should give him time to mourn his son the best way he can. I told him I needed him around and that was all he could say to the devastated me to which he kept mute. Then I informed him that if I didn't see him the next day, I would be enrout to school immediately and he replied coldly that if I come back to the house in school that I would not see him. I started crying, I didn't even know if I was crying for Toshiba or my late angel Casmir.

The next day, I was discharged and back home. People were coming to pay me condolence even though I lost just a baby who meant everything to me. I didn't call Toshiba again cause I really didn't want to start feeling that stabbing pain in my heart.

Just when I was with my mother's colleagues at the ministry were she worked, Toshiba stepped into the sitting room. I didn't even know when I rushed and hugged him tightly then started crying again. Everyone there even without been told quickly deduced that he was my husband and then the "Take heart Nnam" and "Take heart whatever their tribe called bereaved" started coming in.

They said first babies always makes sacrifice fore everyone in their family. They also said that first babies rarely survives that they do only so in few numbers. When they said " I go born tire rush kon tell my mama to teach me family planning" I smiled a smile of hope. That brightened me up a great day and I was ready to start trying again as soon as my lochia stopped for my rainbow baby who would be my consolation.

That night, I couldn't sleep cause I was bent on going through Toshiba's phone. I finally did check and I saw that my mom was the reason why he came around. My mom was begging him in a text message that morning that he was my backbone and for her sake he should come around as she wouldn't want to lose me.

Tbc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cadec007:
Eiyah sowie..toshiba is a crook...........thanks for the update!!
lol... A big crook.. life of a narcissist cry

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
My baby has got a flu... His wahala has tripled coupled with always wanting me to hold him so he can walk around. That's why am updating slowly and mehnnn I should even be sleeping when he is. I gatx finish this story and move to next kiss

Thanks everyone following.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by EKLE: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
thanks for d update

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by EKLE: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toshiba is a useless man

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My baby has got a flu... His wahala has tripled coupled with always wanting me to hold him so he can walk around. That's why am updating slowly and mehnnn I should even be sleeping when he is. I gatx finish this story and move to next kiss

Thanks everyone following.
ok..........dont disturb him oooo, let him continue his wahala...............thanks for the update dear...... still following
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mbeki: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pele, ndo, yakuri @SapphirePRINCEX. The suffering is getting too much for only you nau. This Toshiba need to be flogged till the T.O will go and only SHIBA remaining. How can someone be so mean? This your story better be a fiction oh! else, I go find Toshiba to make real my threat.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
lol... A big crook.. life of a narcissist cry
Money doesn't make a man responsible, no matter how you try pleasing
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
The next morning, he told my mom that we would be leaving and they was no use of me staying back in the house. Medically I was fit just that I was mourning the loss of Casmir my son. My mom agreed, after all I had become his bride. She said all she needed was for him to take care of me and he agreed.

Before we left, I told my mom in Toshiba's presence that as married couples, I won't want to keep collecting money from her. She was wowed at my speech and applauded my intelligence for telling her to establish my husband Toshiba in any way she can. She said she was going to open a business for him to handle and we should go and think of something then inform her, funding won't be a problem.

We drove back to Awka that evening. While he was driving, I asked him what would become of us now that we have lost the baby and he said he still appreciates our Union, so for that, I should let my body heal then we try for a new baby. If it clicks, then he can call his parents and tell them his wife was pregnant again. I felt really happy he was on the same page with me and that gave me the much needed hope I craved for.

The next day, my mom transferred 1.5million naira into his account and told him to open a business of his own. He was just dancing like a lunatic when he got the alert and he was like "baby please come and help me count the Zeros o" . I called my mom and expressed my gratitude, my dad was not aware he wouldn't have accepted. I just couldn't tell the hatred my Dad had for Toshiba cause he always referred to him as a tout.

In the evening that day Toshiba for the first time called me to pray with him, he said we would never stop serving God and I was like Amen o. After the prayers, I didn't know something else was roaming through his mind and he started just immediately we shared the grace "Baby you are going to Lagos first thing tomorrow morning"

I was shocked at the impromptu arrangement, "why tomorrow?" I asked and he said his mother wanted me around so I can eat plenty Uda pepper soup to cleanse my stomach and still use hot water to press my Tommy else it will remain protruding.

When I heard that one, I just willingly packed my bag and prepared for the Journey to Lagos. We couldn't make love cause I was still having postpartum bleeding but we just loved up in bed as the newest millionaires in Awka.

Tbc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by jey4all(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
One of the best story ever in Naira land . Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chapter Fourteen

While in Lagos, I tried Soo hard to avoid quarrels with Toshiba on the phone as that would mean a bad day for me. Even as I kept getting debit alert on my phone, I still smiled and thought he was doing whatever in our best interest. So I was conscious of the words I use on him and we sure got along well.

I searched up Jennifer on Facebook and I saw on her Timeline that she was still obsessed with Toshiba, she said she was never going to date someone else aside him and I was like "this cheating bitch!".

Two days after I went to her profile, she sent me a message of condolence and she said "Sapphire, you wedded and didn't tell me, your baby died and you didn't tell me" . I was very angry she had the effrontery to chat me up after the frolicking text I saw on Toshiba's phone when she said she will keep hanging around till he comes back to her. I quickly typed "bitch, my baby died and not me, you had better know your boundaries cause I won't have it easy with you". She blocked me on Facebook immediately.

Toshiba's parents was very nice to me all through my 2weeks stay in Lagos, they his home was very wretched but the love I got made me very comfortable. The sunflies outside were out of this world, so I was always indoors and that made me alot fairer as at when I was ready to go back to school and to my husband.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Now that Toshiba is a millionaire, Let's hope he will utilise the money given to him grin

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
This one he is now a millionaire lemme see what he can do?

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
When I got back to Awka, he welcomed me well and ofcourse I was ready to take the huge d.ick unprotected. That night was one of a kind, I felt like a virgin again except that when he eventually penetrated, it felt like dipping a stone in a well. After that as I laid on his chest with high surge of emotions running down my veins, I asked him if he was going back to school with me the next day.

he said he wasn't going back to school cause he was in Finals and so can handle everything pertaining academics from the comfort of his village and if I was that acada conscious I should better run along to Benin and leave him alone in the village. That was the end of the discussion that night as I slowly sulked up in bed.

I didn't want to be separated from my husband so I stayed back in the village with him. I asked him how far he had gone with putting the money my mom sent into good use and he said he already rented a shop for bet9ja business that punting was the reigning lucrative business in town.

The next day he took me to the rented shop and I just couldn't explain what he did with over 650k. The shop was empty with just a Belgium laptop, a very local plasma tv that had a DVD beside it, a desktop computer and a thermal printer. I swallowed hard cause it was just unbelievable but I choosed to keep quiet and watch him there after.

Tbc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chineke! This toshiba has killed me 650k for nothing!!!?

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toshiba was always busy, always going to the shop and I was impressed. Maybe my husband is changing after all I thought to myself. Till I started noticing how protective he was on his phone. Every application had a password and even at that, he dared not leave his phone on at night. It was always off while he sleeps.

One night, after downing about 5bottles of beer outside with his home boys cartel.I was with him though and I took just malt and suya, he looked me in the face and told me he had to travel down to school in the morning that his supervisor needs him around so he would submit some chapters for correction. I looked at his eyes and it was rotating like the lie he was telling me and I said "no wahala honi".

That night, I fuc.ked him soo hard that I was sure he forgot his surname. He ba.nged me hard too cause of the influence of alcohol, my Abigail was hurting too but I was hell bent on finding out his escapades so I was eye opened like a fish.

When I noticed he was snoring away, I turned on his phone. Immediately it was on, Jennifer's call came in. With shaky hands, I picked it up and she was like "hello baby, are you still coming for my matriculation?" I didn't say a word and she continued, "baby say something, am sending the address right away" then I replied "Jennifer" she heard my voice and dropped the call immediately

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ghen ghen ghen.........
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Vannlex(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Moni pe eleyi gidi gon... #this one is strong
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Toshiba was always busy, always going to the shop and I was impressed. Maybe my husband is changing after all I thought to myself. Till I started noticing how protective he was on his phone. Every application had a password and even at that, he dared not leave his phone on at night. It was always off while he sleeps.

One night, after downing about 5bottles of beer outside with his home boys cartel.I was with him though and I took just malt and suya, he looked me in the face and told me he had to travel down to school in the morning that his supervisor needs him around so he would submit some chapters for correction. I looked at his eyes and it was rotating like the lie he was telling me and I said "no wahala honi".

That night, I fuc.ked him soo hard that I was sure he forgot his surname. He ba.nged me hard too cause of the influence of alcohol, my Abigail was hurting too but I was hell bent on finding out his escapades so I was eye opened like a fish.

When I noticed he was snoring away, I turned on his phone. Immediately it was on, Jennifer's call came in. With shaky hands, I picked it up and she was like "hello baby, are you still coming for my matriculation?" I didn't say a word and she continued, "baby say something, am sending the address right away" then I replied "Jennifer" she heard my voice and dropped the call immediately

Tbc
Seems ur union was built on Fuc.k oh, cox the way u lay emphasis on it like uve gotten a Medal from the Federal Ministry Of Fuc.k!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by brandon180(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol...love is really blind..hehehe
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
parismoore:
Seems ur union was built on Fuc.k oh, cox the way u lay emphasis on it like uve gotten a Medal from the Federal Ministry Of Fuc.k!!!
lol abi o

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayyam not understanding again o, U say watin grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Just keep it coming maybe ur baby can assist in typing too to make it faster...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Eeyah, poor shappire.
Take care of baby boy o

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shappire's parents made a mistake by letting her get married to toshiba. he damn not fit to marry nd he is irresponsible. many couples get married cos of pregnancy at the end it will look like putting a square peg in a round hole.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
aprilwise:
Shappire's parents made a mistake by letting her get married to toshiba. he damn not fit to marry nd he is irresponsible. many couples get married cos of pregnancy at the end it will look like putting a square peg in a round hole.
it wasn't their fault but shappire's, they only wanted her happiness notwithstanding they dont like toshiba but they cant stop her cox it might worsen the situation, shappire should be blamed for all that happened from the unset she knew he was a player and still decided not to quit, every decision they say has its consequences and as an adult ure solely responsible for them, I just hope she wont let such reoccur again

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
parismoore:
it wasn't their fault but shappire's, they only wanted her happiness notwithstanding they dont like toshiba but they cant stop her cox it might worsen the situation, shappire should be blamed for all that happened from the unset she knew he was a player and still decided not to quit
love is a badass shey you no know ni?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
BiadeFolar:

love is a badass shey you no know ni?
Thats only when u love with ur heart and not ur brain, love got rules and when those rules are not met then it isnt love anymore, there are factors that makes up love Eg! Respect, trust, honesty,loyalty affection, care, understanding, maturity etc just to mention few, which of these mentions does toshiba potray? None cox love comes in when all these are in place and there must be equal partnership, it shouldn't be one sided, Toshiba was only using her to ladder up and not cox he wants to be with her nor love her

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
parismoore:
Thats only when u love with ur heart and not ur brain, love got rules and when those rules are not met then it isnt love anymore, there are factors that makes up love Eg! Respect, trust, honesty,loyalty affection, care, understanding, maturity etc just to mention few, which of these mentions does toshiba potray? None cox love comes in when all these are in place and there must be equal partnership, it shouldn't be one sided, Toshiba was only using her to ladder up and not cox he wants to be with her nor love her

Hi, Can i comman study love in your school ? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.