Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118740 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Don't mind me jare
Nice story dear, can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wow daddy's girl has gone rogue.:->

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Una dey dull me ooooooooooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
if ur data don finish make we put contribution 4u

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by collinometricx: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX :
nor go der do like dis ooh...

I don der love this tory...

ECO88
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Daddy kept calling and calling but I wasn't picking up. I was sure my mom understood the card I was playing so I knew she should be calming Dad's accident fear by then.

We got to his Village and Toshiba made a very sad comment. He said his mates were coming home with certificates and here he was coming back with a pregnant girlfriend and no certificate yet. I encouraged him and so we marched confidently to his Father's compound.

His parents were very homely and sweet. His dad was a man of few words. He called us and sat us down, then asked us if we both loved ourselves. We answered in affirmative and he repeated it by asking if we can live together as man and wife. Love was sharking me nah, so I quickly replied Yes and he did too. He asked for my Dad's number and I gave it to him, then he made the call.

Toshiba's mom was just observing me but u could bet my beauty struck her eyes and my eloquence and elegance marvelled her. She served our food in the same plate and I was like momma have seen a daughter in-law. My Tommy too attracted her and I knew she couldn't wait to carry the tiny being inside of me.

My Dad whom I thought would have more drama to display cause of my condition was the coolest. He said he would rather have me pregnant than to be brought home my body as a result of abortion.

Toshiba's Dad and mine reached an agreement that night. We would be headed to PH city the next day for formal introductions. That night, as the bed we lay screeched in pain as we savoured our body on it in pleasure, I felt fulfilled that my game plan worked. I would be Toshiba's wife and that settled everything.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2018
parismoore:
if ur data don finish make we put contribution 4u
lol no be data o... D floor dey boring jorh

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
lol no be data o... D floor dey boring jorh

Oya bar man run carry Vodka with Yoruba peper soup for dem all, Make we dey grind on....... Sapphire is a Princess.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Oya bar man run carry Vodka with Yoruba peper soup for dem all, Make we dey grind on....... Sapphire is a Princess.
Lol. U wan keep person abi?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Oya place your oders !!! My snake na my atm
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sapphire no need pepper soup now cox she don come down, make we wait until anoda one enter
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice storyline.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by amicable212(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice one dear. I am enjoying the story.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
waiter!! Give me one plate of fried rice and chicken with one bottle of cold origin......oya OP place your order for you and king
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Cadec007:
waiter!! Give me one plate of fried rice and chicken with one bottle of cold origin......oya OP place your order for you and king
Just a plate of encouragement for me to carry on ooo

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
parismoore:
Sapphire no need pepper soup now cox she don come down, make we wait until anoda one enter
Haaaaaa pity me ooo... Another one no go enter now...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Just a plate of encouragement for me to carry on ooo
and you have it!! My full support. Your approval rating is 8.5/10.......so don't be discouraged carry on.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by annc: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Well done SapphirePRINCEX.
Is it a fictional story or real life?
It's actually well put together.
More grease to your elbow cheesy
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Haaaaaa pity me ooo... Another one no go enter now...
we need run u scan to make sure say e neva enter
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
annc:
Well done SapphirePRINCEX.
Is it a fictional story or real life?
It's actually well put together.
More grease to your elbow cheesy
whether fictional or real life all na story...everyone needs it for future references

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mbeki: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
That night, as the bed we lay screeched in pain as we savoured our body on it in pleasure, I felt fulfilled that my game plan worked. I would be Toshiba's wife and that settled everything.

Tbc

Wetin this Toshiba rub for him 3rd leg wey you no fit resist biko nu! U too like doo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oya ooo. I am waiting
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mbeki: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
No updates yet. E be like say Toshiba still dey drill crude oil!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mbeki:
haba! She is probably taking care of cutie king and got no time......but i no when she has time she would update.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by rachealfst(f): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
WOW!!!!! I love this story. Beautiful story line. The story is so deep. And the writer's writting skill is one of a kind. I've pitched my tent here. Let me sit back and watch what will become of this Sapphire.
She even said something that amuse me and I quote "I don't even beg him to love my child (his own child too o) all I want is for him to love me"
My God! do you think money can replace a fatherly role? I even pity that unborn child.

To the wonderful writer SapphirePRINCEX,
God bless you. More wisdom in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wowww. I've been stuck nnem. Keep it coming
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2018
Mbeki:
No!!! now na Sony wey take over Toshiba don phase out...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2018
rachealfst:
WOW!!!!! I love this story. Beautiful story line. The story is so deep. And the writer's writting skill is one of a kind. I've pitched my tent here. Let me sit back and watch what will become of this Sapphire.
She even said something that amuse me and I quote "I don't even beg him to love my child (his own child too o) all I want is for him to love me"
My God! do you think money can replace a fatherly role? I even pity that unborn child.

Money doesn't make a man responsible

To the wonderful writer SapphirePRINCEX,
God bless you. More wisdom in Jesus name.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
haba! She is probably taking care of cutie king and got no time......but i no when she has time she would update.
My baby had his 9months immunization yesterday and it was kinda hectic for us but that aside, my phone charging spot don spoil... Let's see how it will go later today.

My love to everyone here

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My baby had his 9months immunization yesterday and it was kinda hectic for us but that aside, my phone charging spot don spoil... Let's see how it will go later today.

My love to everyone here
ok.....eiyaaah sorry.....pls hv a lot of rest ok...lemme ask dino melaye for my change so that i would buy you new phone.....@ cutie king hope he form superman and did not cry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.