Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118724 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Happy new month sapphirePRINCEX
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
ok.....eiyaaah sorry.....pls hv a lot of rest ok...lemme ask dino melaye for my change so that i would buy you new phone.....@ cutie king hope he form superman and did not cry?
E be like bros wan take over from Toshiba...

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
parismoore:
yes nau i wan overthrow that toshiba e too dey fvkk up

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
ok.....eiyaaah sorry.....pls hv a lot of rest ok...lemme ask dino melaye for my change so that i would buy you new phone.....@ cutie king hospe he form superman and did not cry?
Cried like no tmro... But he is fine now..

Lemme continue... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cried like no tmro... But he is fine now..

Lemme continue... kiss
awwwwwn......okay take this 3 cartons cheese balls and 4cartons of bobo, give him and tell him Cadec007 cares *winks*;-);-)kisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chapter Eleven

The journey to my house in Portharcourt was uneventful, save from Toshiba's wahala. He kept nagging me on why I said the truth about being in their village house before. He told me promised his father that he was never going to bring home a woman in the compound both in his presence and absence. I just yinmu him cause the deed has already been done and he wasn't expecting me to lie to my prospective in-laws for the very first time we get to meet.

Obiugo, Toshiba's father halted his aged ancient car and was scared to even step into the gate cause he saw magnificence endowed. He tapped at the window cause I was comfortably sleeping in Toshiba's broad shoulders and I didn't know we had already gotten to my house.

"We dey the correct house?" He asked me while checking his phone to be sure he didn't miss something. I nodded while laughing out sooo loud in my mind. He put a call across to my father to notify him we were at the gate. Not without stressing Sir, Sir, Sir, Chief, Chief on the phone and I was like "how e go be if my papa na em be Rivers State president sef".

My Father is a humble man, infact my both parents are, I was a direct opposite of them cause I loved to flex and flaunt our riches. If you didn't know, my red car is a Venza. He is a Chloric as per temperament, so we all had to behave be you aged or young.

Without sending the gate man to open the gate for us, he came downstairs himself and drew the gate open. My heart skipped as I saw my Dad in an Ankara rigalia. I had to lay low that he didn't have the slightest idea I was in the old car that just came into the compound.

Obiugo was graced with the nice fragrance that filled the air which emitted from the roses planted all over the compound. "Good morning Chief" Obiugo greeted again and went for a handshake while bending low for a blessing. Truly, the rich has a higher advantage over the poor cause I could bet he was way older than my Father.

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Daddy didn't ask of me and I felt very bad, he must have been really disappointed in me. I lit up when I saw my younger sister Courtney waving at me from the balcony... "Awnnn at last someone wants to see me" I said to myself as I waved back at her amidst wide smiles that my lips were beginning to feel slacked.

Just then, my mom rushed past the car and again nons of my parents noticed their heavy daughter was hidding in a car. Courtney came downstairs and was jex wowing. She kept gushing she was expecting a cute nephew, not without an "omg!!! your man is soooo cute". Then for once she spoke above her age, I wondered if a spirit possesed her, then she asked "is he getting married to you because of your pregnancy?"

I nodded cause I didn't want him to hear my response. He was standing outside the car and feeding his eyes with every beauty my home had to offer. My lively sister grew cold and I could bet she wouldn't want such for her big sister whom she adored Soo much.

Toshiba said a brief hi to her just when she came around, after that he was acting all mean. My sister cared less, after all she has nothing to do with him but me and she was a little girl to tell the wrongs in Toshiba's first attitude. I wasn't impressed but I had to be all cool so everything can go well as planned.

My mom came downstairs almost immediately she went up and I could see her coming to the car. I had tears in my eyes, I miss my mom Soo much. I opened the door and ran to her embrace. She held me tightly and cried. "Sapphire so you could hide from your mother" she said amidst tears.

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whao.............
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
oh poor motherly mummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Vannlex(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
touching
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by TeeFriz: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
parismoore:

Asin I weak... Lmao
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Daddy came out too just about when I released mommy's tight grip on me. My prospective in-laws were walking behind him. I hugged my sad looking Daddy and he smiled and kissed my forehead. He whispered something into my ears that meant alot to me. That became my solace anytime I feel down. My daddy said "Don't let them maltreat you, and if they do, you can always come home my darling". Final pleasantries were shared and we left immediately back to their village in Awka.

I let hot tears roll down my pretty face as the gate man opened the door for us to leave. So I was now nothing but a visitor in my Father's house. I was going to be a pregnant young bride at the age of 19 and that didn't make sense to me but I had to do it for the sake of the family and for my unborn prince. Exhausted from counting the trees and buildings, I hived a sigh and lay on Toshiba's chest for another round of long sleep.

Wedding preparations are always very tough and hectic especially for we Catholics, they had series of procedures that I doubted if I was ready to undertake just before I say I do.

The church we were to have our silent wedding was in a village, not mine, not his but family and friends would be invited. The Parish Priest of the church happened to be my Father's best friend during his Serminary days before he abandoned priesthood and married my beautiful mom.

He insisted we would call marriage bans in our different parishes and that really got to all of us cause the few people we never wanted them to know will most definitely hear the marriage ban in Church. Toshiba's parents refused initially while my parents except me we're willing to go which ever route, so long as our Union was blessed and sealed in church. Finally they accepted cause the stood to lose nothing.

Then another Obligation came, marriage course!, "Who dah hell studies marriage?" I thought to myself . We were not going to be wedded in church if we missed our 4weeks marriage course but the Parish Priest said he was going to reduce ours to 2weeks if we would live with him in the wretched Parish house and attend classes twice in a week.

We had no choice than to move to the Parish house even though I begged my mom to let us stay in a hotel for the two weeks duration we were meant to stay there but it was never going to be possible, so we stayed in the Parish house. Before we travelled for the marriage course, something happened..

Tbc

10 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2018
Nawa o grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mbeki: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
the Parish Priest said he was going to reduce ours to 2weeks if we would live with him in the wretched Parish house and attend classes twice in a week.

We had no choice than to move to the Parish house even though I begged my mom we stayed in a hotel for the two weeks duration we were meant to stay there. Before we travelled for the marriage course, something happened..

Tbc
Toshiba! Toshiba!! Toshiba!!! Pull off your dic*k for you are in a holy place. Miss Prego, pray here not spread ya legs!

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by msylva2147(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=SapphirePRINCEX post=65403920That night, as the bed we lay screeched in pain as we savoured our body on it in pleasure, I felt fulfilled that my game plan worked. I would be Toshiba's wife and that settled everything.

Tbc[/quote] How come all of a sudden the once big bed you said he must have slept with all the village girls now turned to a bed that aches?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=msylva2147 post=65491483][/quote] Nope I never said it aches?.. plz would you mind re-read the wordings?

Thanks kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Everything I typed wiped cry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
The day before we travelled for our marriage course, Toshiba started acting up and nothing I did pleased him. I knew he was just seeking an avenue for fights and I avoided him the much I can till he woke the sleeping lion in me.

He deliberately called Jennifer in my presence and I was like "what dah hell". I kept my cool not wanting to offend him since he didn't say a word to her on the phone. Jennifer started sending text messages, and that was when I got infuriated, threw caution to the wind and with my protruding stomach, I started dragging his phone with him just so I could read the series of message that popped in.

From the text, I was able to deduce that while in his village for the Easter Celebration, he was still secretly seeing Jennifer even after I told him she was cheating. I felt like a cabbage and started crying my eyes out. He didn't say a word, but dressed up and left the house to God knows where.

When I was done with my pity party, I picked up my phone and called his Daddy. I told him everything that ensued and also reported how he left the house after my discovery. He was even saying that I would have to use rope to tie him before he can come with me for the marriage course. Obiugo, Toshiba's father consoled me and then he called his son.

Whatever they discussed, I didn't know but Toshiba came back to the house, lied to me as expected on why Jennifer still called him and then we reconciled. The next morning saw us traveling to a remote village in obio akpor Rivers State for our compulsory marriage course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Chapter Twelve

Marriage course went well, we were thought alot and all I learnt was I could nullify a marriage when it isn't working out. I learnt nullification meant that the marriage was null and void unlike a divorce where you would be seen and addressed as a divorcee.

We managed well enough, save for the compulsory all night rosary and then the early morning mass. Most times I sleep during prayers but I always had an excuse, am pregnant and almost due. Some nights were vigil nights and trust me, I was never exempted cause the Priest has the bad lashing mouth that I hate when he uses it on me.

Toshiba behaved well cause we were in the presence of God and hey! No network for flirty Whatsapp chats. He had to adjust while making calls cause the only spot you could get service was close to the Priests bedroom and he was always around. You don't blame him, he is a village parish priest.

So we were both loved up till we completed our course to the envy of one young serminarian who was always allover us. Anytime we hang out under the tree to get fresh air, he would come join us and start telling us his love story with a girl in his village and how he feels terrible becoming a Priest all cause he wants to elevate his family from poverty.

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
nice one. keep it coming
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Our Church wedding was just one of a kind for the local villagers but to me it felt disgusting as to what my parents could come up for me on my special day. It was a buffet but I knew the quality of it all wasn't up to the standard I expected as an Instagram babe who needs to feed the eyes of the public with pictures.

Toshiba's parents graced the floor with their entire villagers yet they brought only 2crates of mineral and one cartoon of maltina sip it for children. My parents didn't make a fuss, everyone made merry cause that was the reason they came for. My wedding ceremony was sure to remain in the lips of the Azumini villagers for years to come.

That evening after the reception, sponsored by my mom, we lodged in Hotel Presidential Portharcourt and that left Toshiba speechless. I was glad that even if my wedding seemed not like it for me, I was going to spend my night in one of the best hotels in Rivers State.

As we got into the Hotel, I saw my first genuine love whom I had to cut all feelings short cause he was a seminarian. I truly loved him and he did same for me too up till the point of writing to the Bishop that he wanted to resign from the serminary. His resignation wasn't my idea though, I moved on but I guess he didn't.

"Hiiii Sapphire" he screamed as he got down from the car and hugged me tightly while Toshiba stood at a corner. "Gerald what are you doing here?" I asked while trying to get a loose on his grip. He said he came outing with his male buddies and all. I introduced him to my husband and I could see the sad faces the both of them wore, each for their own private reasons. I waved him goodbye as he left and just then Jennifer started calling my line. Trust Eshan girl, I didn't pick her call nor bothered to know whatever she had to say, she is my past for all I cared and has to remain that way.

Toshiba kept insisting he wanted to swim even when the weather was freaking cold. I knew he wanted to enjoy all the free facilities that came with lodging in their hotel, so I followed him outside so he could feed his eyes well enough.

We sat out, talked about our marriage and the future ahead of us. Toshiba all excited promised to be the best husband the universe would ever record. He said he was going to stop every unnecessary flirting and womanizing he was doing and focus on just me, his beautiful bride.

A part of me knew he might be talking on the influence of alcohol while a better part of me smiled sheepishly and was Soo lost in love for this my very cute acquired husband. You need not know what went down that night but in all, Toshiba stayed up late at night posting pictures on Facebook and nairaland and am like "haaa shey dix village boy won't sleep cause of fine hotel ni".

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yipee! She is back!kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cadec007:
Yipee! She is back!kiss
Hey!assistant Toshiba, ure welcome sir...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
Hey!assistant Toshiba, ure welcome sir...
LOL i am not a sir i am a bro oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
am like "haaa shey dix village boy won't sleep cause of fine hotel ni".

Tbc
gee!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
The next morning, I woke up with painful cramps, my panties were soaked in blood. My baby was coming half baked at 34weeks old. Toshiba quickly signed out and drove me to our family house. My mom had a big hospital so I was taken there for intensive care.

Toshiba made silly excuse that he needed to be in school to collect his project topic from his supervisor at the expense of staying with me as we were expecting our preemie angel. My mom didn't say a word but looked at him in dissatisfaction. My dad just told him bluntly to hurry along and pray nothing happens to me. Toshiba took a walk and left me in the hospital bed.

I groined in pain, labour was indeed a bitch. I wanted every thing to go just fast but it wasn't. I spent 3days in active labour cause I was soo scared of a cesarean section and I rebuked my mom when she already willing to sign the consent form.

The morning of the 3rd day, a woman came and was like he has seen me in pains for long now and asked if I ate bush meat while pregnant to which I replied Yes. She said they must get bush meat bone for me to keep in my mouth and that's only when I can be able to put to bed.

My mom despite her faith in God, dashed out to go find bush meat. She came back with it and right in my presence dissolved the entire meat and the gave me the bone she has licked off any debris of meat in it.

I kept rotating the bone in my mouth till I immediately had the urge to poo. "That's the baby's head spread your legs" my mom kept saying but whatever was the reason I kept closing my laps,I just couldnt tell. "I was informed that I would press my baby's head" but my laps just wouldn't open.

All I could think of then was Toshiba. He has been in school for the past 3days and he hasn't bothered to know if I had put to bed or not. He hasn't even checked up on me. His parents were the only one at least calling me about twice a day.

With tears in my eyes,I let out a strong inner push and my baby popped out. He wasn't crying, he was just blue..ohhh my baby just died, my prince was a still born probably cause of the worries and he was the reason why I walked down the aisle few days ago. With a last look at his face that looked like a mirror image of little Toshiba and the feeling of heavy loss of blood I was passing, I let out a heart wrenching scream and passed out.

Tbc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
4realwoman, I sight you ma'am...

Happy bumping and sexy borning kiss Amen

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
The story is worth the wait. Madam keep work but try to update more because the suspense is killing me softly, don't know why I'm bothered about the lady in love.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Toshiba!!! Look what you did!.....keep it coming darling InkPaperVodka *blows kiss* winks

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dimma95: 1:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Please am waiting for the continuation....

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Samiking(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
keep Rollin....nice 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.