Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo (2232 Views)

Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by 4Ebisco: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Imo state Commissioner for Happiness, Mrs Ogechi Ololo, has appealed to men in her State to try to marry two or more women and stop the idea of one man , one woman as a way of reducing prostitution and redundancy among Imo state Women.

Speaking in Owerri state capital this morning, Commissioner Ogechi said Imo state has more women than men forcing a lot of unmarried women to commit adultery with other people’s husbands.

The commissioner said according to statistics, out of approximately 3.9 million Imo state indigenes, 3 million are women and only .9 million are men.

“I am not forcing you, but just encouraging you to marry two or more wives to reduce on women staying without husbands”.

Commissioner Ogechi told a conference of about 14,000 men who were receiving training in various life skills in the commercial capital.

“Our women are crying every day due to lack of men to marry and support them economically hence they engage in prostitution. So please try to work hard and be productive so that you can help our women by marrying two or more wives provided you are able to provide for their basic needs”.

“As government, we shall be giving some small incentives to such men provided you don’t abuse your wives”, said Commissioner Ogechi.

Imo state is said to have the highest level of prostitution in South East among young girls and women who are not in school or formal employment

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/men-should-marry-two-or-more-women-to.html

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Aonkuuse(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
which one be commissioner of happiness again? Nigerian politicians and their way of fixing political appointments. back to your advice. yes that will reduce Prostitution but will increase poverty rate
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Lomprico2: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Idiot!
One woman is already a problem talkless of two.

Clueless absurd government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Bilabong(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Some people on the other trend say it is irritating to marry two wife's at a time...

How we go do now?
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by xendra: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
tchww...
ogechi ololo ko' ogechi olodo ni undecided
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by ojun50(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Useless advice of the year see buhari family them.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Eco99(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2018

Nigerian Govt is always in confusion

The one they are supposed to do
DE will not do it

Who told you we want prostitution to reduce

Don't you know that by the law of substitute demand
The higher the prostitutes the lower the bride price and vice versa?

Pls leave our prostitutes alone

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by produce(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided

who will take care of the offsprings?

A good plan but worst result as at Nigeria of this 21st century
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by NaijaMutant(f): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Women are there own problems

Imagine the stupid idea conceived by a woman married to a single man. undecided

Every single lady needs to give her a serious rebuttal

Now men will be happy grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by biacan(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
So she's now turning the happiness work into sadness undecided like brother..... like sister sad

Make I catch my boyfriend with another girl him go tell me waiting him find go her place sad
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by NaijaMutant(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
So she's now turning the happiness work into sadness undecided like brother..... like sister sad

Make I catch my boyfriend with another girl him go tell me waiting him find go her place sad

What exactly are you gonna do?

Dump him?

You'd be shocked that has been his wish all the way

Then he will gladly fulfill the wish of the useless Ogechi Ololo grin
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Kutis2030(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
hope say dey will work with wat u say
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by biacan(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

What exactly are you gonna do?

Dump him?

You'd be shocked that has been his wish all the way

Then he will gladly fulfill the wish of the useless Ogechi Ololo grin
I can't dump my life partner it's never happening except there's no love from the beginning sad he won't agree to go when he has all these juicy pu**y on him always wink

As for ogechi I'll definitely figure out ways to deal with her cause for now she's definitely irrelevant sad
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by knowledgeable: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
4Ebisco:
The Imo state Commissioner for Happiness, Mrs Ogechi Ololo, has appealed to men in her State to try to marry two or more women and stop the idea of one man , one woman as a way of reducing prostitution and redundancy among Imo state Women.

Speaking in Owerri state capital this morning, Commissioner Ogechi said Imo state has more women than men forcing a lot of unmarried women to commit adultery with other people’s husbands.

The commissioner said according to statistics, out of approximately 3.9 million Imo state indigenes, 3 million are women and only .9 million are men.

“I am not forcing you, but just encouraging you to marry two or more wives to reduce on women staying without husbands”.

Commissioner Ogechi told a conference of about 14,000 men who were receiving training in various life skills in the commercial capital.

“Our women are crying every day due to lack of men to marry and support them economically hence they engage in prostitution. So please try to work hard and be productive so that you can help our women by marrying two or more wives provided you are able to provide for their basic needs”.

“As government, we shall be giving some small incentives to such men provided you don’t abuse your wives”, said Commissioner Ogechi.

Imo state is said to have the highest level of prostitution in South East among young girls and women who are not in school or formal employment

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/men-should-marry-two-or-more-women-to.html

Is this appeal to Igbo men of Imo extraction or generally men of other tribes included..... because Igbos are tired of the like of Okorohausa outbreeding or inbreeding.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
But na true she dey talk Oh, especially as 99.9% of women for that side na olosho (no blame me, na Kanu talk am), na so dem get serious prostitution problem; was in Abakiliki Nov last year, come see as most hotel rooms were fully booked at weelends - polygamy could be one of the answers.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
But na true she dey talk Oh, especially as 99.9% of women for that side na olosho (no blame me, na Kanu talk am), na so dem get serious prostitution problem; was in Abakiliki Nov last year, come see as most hotel rooms were fully booked at weelends - polygamy could be one of the answers.
When you allow your religion to take your sense and give you nonsense
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

When you allow your religion to take your sense and give you nonsense

Challenge or disprove anything I said or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2018
I think your husband should start by bringing in more co wives to you first.

Maybe your plan is to increase the numbers of widows because more men will die of heart attack with more than one woman. When did they finish handling one wife sef?

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Burgerlomo: 1:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Lomprico2:
Idiot!
One woman is already a problem talkless of two.

Clueless absurd government.

Lol, abeg help me tell her grin
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by MightySparrow: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2018
She should live by example by looking for a second wife for Her husband from the brothel.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by chriskosherbal(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Wow!!! what an an advice.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by 7footre(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2018
She should get two more for her husband, then we would take her serious.... Be like this mumuness for rochas family na follow come o

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Reelectbuhari: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2018
your advice is good Mrs ololo
but abeg one na wahala....talk of two....
I no need second civil war in my house
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by otokx(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Imo state with their high bride price.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by 2cato: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2018
They should bring down thier bride price and see the amount of unmarried women reduce
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Brain damaged..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Notmyproblem: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2018
I now believe that stupidity runs in Rochas Okorocha family.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by OmniSparrow: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2018
biacan:
I can't dump my life partner it's never happening except there's no love from the beginning sad he won't agree to go when he has all these juicy pu**y on him always wink

As for ogechi I'll definitely figure out ways to deal with her cause for now she's definitely irrelevant sad
Why is it always pussy? Is there nothing else about you that you feel is worth something to your man?
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Notmyproblem: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
your advice is good Mrs ololo

but abeg one na wahala....talk of two....

I no need second civil war in my house

Before saying that are idea is good think about the main reasons that made people go into prostitute and see if the solution she is prescribing isn't going to worsen the situation.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Blue3k(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Lol this has to be a satire piece. The piece is complete troll bait to get reaction out of people. Just look at the statistics given. Only idiots would swallow wild stories like this without question.

Besides the over all male to female ration is about 50:50 in country. Which means go to next state to find a man.
Re: Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2018

Imo state, here I come.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger As Presidency Deletes Twitter Reference To Martin Luther Award / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga / Federal Government Flies Injured Herdsmen Leader For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.