Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

“black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening (21207 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / The Wedding Party 2 Rakes In N73m In Just Days / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by TheKingIsHere: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Did you even read my post at all or did you just feel like commenting undecided.The guy made a wrong claim and I corrected him.

Commercially successful films like captain America don't win awards but they make money.Critically aclaimed movies dont make money but The dark knight made over a billion dollars (black panther won't make up to that) and yet still the most critically acclaimed movie in recent times.The film was a masterpiece.You don't compare it with any other superhero films.It's in a class of it's own

Just for record purpose. Black panther has crossed the $1bn mark in just 26days

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/03/11/box-office-black-panther-tops-dark-knight-to-become-americas-mightiest-hero/amp/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/03/12/black-panther-box-office-1-1-billion-chadwick-boseman-marvel-ryan-coogler-dark-knight-disney/amp/

1 Like

Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
STILESGANG:

Commercially successful films like captain America don't win awards but they make money.Critically aclaimed movies dont make money but The dark knight made over a billion dollars(black panther won't make up to that) and yet still the most critically acclaimed movie in recent times.

You are so wrong on this one.

1 Like

Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by Cromagnon: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2018
LZAA:

grin exactly my point
we blacks are too emotional
it distorts reasoning
we de observe
Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by manizunis(f): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
I heard they are planning to Black Panther movie, is it true?
Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by Omololu2121: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

[/b]In a comic superman was shown moving 9 planets at once. Yes, 9 planets at once but in the movie they show superman struggling to lift one small building[b] does that make it over hyped or bad?

grin
Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by Omololu2121: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
STILESGANG:
Did you even read my post at all or did you just feel like commenting undecided.The guy made a wrong claim and I corrected him.

Commercially successful films like captain America don't win awards but they make money.Critically aclaimed movies dont make money but [/b]The dark knight made over a billion dollars(black panther won't make up to that)[b] and yet still the most critically acclaimed movie in recent times.The film was a masterpiece.You don't compare it with any other superhero films.It's in a class of it's own

Guy stop typing trash now undecided

Re: “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening by Omololu2121: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
manizunis:
I heard they are planning to Black Panther movie, is it true?
what's the meaning of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Favourite Prison Break Character / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.