Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (3267 Views)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Yet Don Jazzy had to apologise to a lady who claimed he objectified her? Is Don Jazzy not rich and all?

He shouldn't go home and learn basic manners. Keep trying to sugarcoat the wrong things, that way it's easier to eat it.
Maybe his momma and females around him fit into this, because I am sure his circle isn't enough to draw this conclusion.

This is how they go about making and acting on generalisations. When it lands them in trouble, they'll start playing victim and shouting feminist...
@bolded

The don jazzy social media apologies is a more of a public relation stunt to safe face, than it is an actual apology

Most rich men get ladies throwing themselves at their footsteps every time, so it is not entirely out of place that they see women as an object that can be changed as they desire.

The funny thing here is that this is not entirely different from the views rich or independent women have of men.

They often see men as an object that is only useful for sexual satisfaction, almost like a breathing sex doll

Although, women in Nigeria may not necessarily mind being objectified in relationships because of our culture, but men may see it as an insult. grin
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Apination(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
We all are someone else's object one way or another, and it's not just limited to women. If you feel a woman is an object and you are the lord and master for the fact that she's being submissive to you because you are rich and handsome, then look deep into the mirror and ask yourself, who's her object for economic gratification? So one way or another, we all are someone's Ass undecided
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:

@bolded

The don jazzy social media apologies is a more of a public relation stunt to safe face, than it is an actual apology

Most rich men get ladies throwing themselves at their footsteps every time, so it is not entirely out of place that they see women as an object that can be changed as they desire.

The funny thing here is that this is not entirely different from the views rich or independent women have of men.

They often see men as an object that is only useful for sexual satisfaction, almost like a breathing sex doll

Although, women in Nigeria may not necessarily mind being objectified in relationships because of our culture, but men may see it as an insult. grin

I think you guys are missing the point. The girl didn't like it, despite the fact that it came from a RICH man. DonJazzy apologised, PR stunt or not...he knows it's bad, hence his apology. That's the summary.

Men may see what as an insult? Why do you think some guys go about gyming and displaying their toned abs? Some people love being admired. It all depends on the individual, it has nothing to do with gender, money or whatever.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I think you guys are missing the point. The girl didn't like it, despite the fact that it came from a RICH man. DonJazzy apologised, PR stunt or not...he knows it's bad, hence his apology. That's the summary.

Men may see what as an insult? Why do you think some guys go about gyming and displaying their toned abs? Some people love being admired. It all depends on the individual, it has nothing to do with gender, money or whatever.

@Bolded,

There's no authoritative and realistic reason to justify the fact that the lady didn't like it.

She might have actually played the role of "I don't like it " on social media so as to erase the thought of objectifying type of men that were following the post.

Cyber posts aren't reality grin
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I think you guys are missing the point. The girl did't like it, despite the fact that it came from a RICH man. DonJazzy apologised, publicity stunt or not...he knows it's bad, hence his apology. That's the sumarry.

Men may see what as an insult? Why do you think some guys go about gyming and displaying their toned abs? It depends on the individual, it has nothing to do with gender, money or whatever.

Owk

I get your point, but the fact that she didn't like it or at least protested against the idea doesn't necessarily mean that their are no women out there that are willing to risk their left boobs just to be objectified by Don jazzy

I don't think the way some men choose to live their lifes by staying healthy or displaying the results of their hard work can be interpreted as a desire to be objectified

The desire to be objectified comes from the mind rather than what appears outside, otherwise the northern women that cover their bodies from head to toe will not enjoy being objectified, which isn't entirely true
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:

Owk
I get your point, but the fact that she didn't like it or at least protested against the idea doesn't necessarily mean that their are no women out there that are willing to risk their left boobs just to be objectified by Don jazzy

I don't think the way some men choose to live their lifes by staying healthy or displaying the results of their hard work can be interpreted as a desire to be objectified

The desire to be objectified comes from the mind rather than what appears outside, otherwise the northern women that covers their body from head to toe will not enjoy being objectified, which isn't entirely true

But somehow, Don Jazzy felt the need to objectify her because of her looks? Some actress put up a picture of her doing yoga...and a guy decided to make sexual remarks, she called him out for that. Lots of guys came for her, asking why she put up the pics if he wasn't ready for such comments.

You've probably not been around some guys that gym and are really into their bodies, you'll know they love the stares. Northern women is just another example, still points back to my point - IT'S AN INDIVIDUAL THING!!!

People will look at the human body and see/say what they want. Some will like your remarks, others wouldn't. It doesn't always make such objectification right.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Espada10: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

you are the one missing it fish brain..you are an amateur when it comes to deflection..don jazzy appologized because he taunted an obviously ugly ass woman....It is rude..if he had complemented her on her beauty, she would have been blushing all over online....you analogy would have make sense if he admired a beautiful woman on Twitter and and the woman beacame agressive and turn feminist on him .. That is the point Op was trying to make but in your hurry to bash him ..your fish brain didn't allow you to think far...smh
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Espada10:
you are the one missing it fish brain..you are an amateur when it comes to deflection..don jazzy appologized because he taunted an obviously ugly ass woman....It is rude..if he had complemented her on her beauty, she would have been blushing all over online....you analogy would have make sense if he admired a beautiful woman on Twitter and and the woman beacame agressive and turn feminist on him .. That is the point Op was trying to make but in your hurry to bash him ..your fish brain didn't allow you to think far...smh

No, that's not the entire point he was trying to make. Let me write it out in coloured letters for you, maybe you HUMAN brain can pick it.

Women hate being admired by men they don't fancy. Women, in fact, love being 'objectified' by men they fancy. If you fit into a woman's checklist of rich, handsome, witty or whatever, then there is no objectification. It's not geder, it's power dynamics.

I expected your argument to be that she doesn't fancy Don Jazzy. Because some ladies would be very comfortable with that slot.
And hey! She isn't anoxeric!

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

But somehow, Don Jazzy felt the need to objectify her because of her looks? Some actress put up a picture of her doing yoga...and a guy decided to make sexual remarks, she called him out for that. Lots of guys came for her, asking why she put up the pics if he wasn't ready for such comments.

You've probably not been around some guys that gym and are really into their bodies, you'll know they love the stares. Northern women is just another example, still points back to my point - IT'S AN INDIVIDUAL THING!!!

People will look at the human body and see/say what they want. Some will like your remarks, others wouldn't. It doesn't always make such objectification right.
Hmm

I am not justifying the actions of those who objectify ladies or men, I only want you to know that such character is being encouraged by ladies on most occasions, particularly in Nigeria.

I understand your stance that you hate being objectified, but more often than not, women and young ladies in Nigeria don't mind being objectified (mugu) for their lovers. I am talking about the man they really find attractive (not necessarily about good looks), which is the argument raised by the op

I still don't believe working out to improve ones physical appearance can be classified as a desire to be objectified. I see it as a desire to improve confidence and self esteem, which is why some may go over board by trying to sell their good looks

Still, if I were to agree with your logic, then I will also assert that ladies making the hair of 20k, or wearing revealing outfits, or just normal outfit that reveals any part of their body also want to be objectified. And going by general observations of anti broke guys thread on nairaland, I will say those ladies are in the majority on nairaland and maybe even Nigeria as a whole, which is still confirming to the arguments of the guy

So feminism shouldn't even exist on nairaland, Should it?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm

I am not justifying the actions of those who objectify ladies or men, I only want you to know that such character is being encouraged by ladies on most occasions, particularly in Nigeria.

I understand your stance that you hate being objectified, but more often than not, women and young ladies in Nigeria don't mind being objectified (mugu) for their lovers. I am talking about the man they really feel attractive (not necessarily about good looks), which is the argument raised by the op

I still don't believe working out to improve ones physical appearance can be classified as a desire to be objectified. I see it as a desire to improve confidence and self esteem, which is why some may go over board by trying to sell their good looks

Still, if I were to agree with your logic, then I will also assert that ladies making the hair of 200k, or wearing revealing outfits, or just normal outfit that reveals any part of their body also want to be objectified. And going by general observations of anti broke guys thread on nairaland, I will say those ladies are in the majority on nairaland and may Nigeria as a whole, which still confirming to the arguments of the guy

So feminism should even exist on nairaland, Should it?

You should tell that to the guys who start shouting women are sex objects for men, whenever they see scantily dressed women.

He actually said 'rich, handsome, witty and whatever'. Once again, it has nothing to do with all that, some people just love the stares and 'objectification'.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Espada10: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No, that's not the entire point he was trying to make. Let me write it out in coloured letters for you, maybe you HUMAN brain can pick it.

Women hate being admired by men they don't fancy. Women, in fact, love being 'objectified' by men they fancy. If you fit into a woman's checklist of rich, handsome, witty or whatever, then there is no objectification. It's not geder, it's power dynamics.

I expected your argument to be that she doesn't fancy Don Jazzy. Because some ladies would be very comfortable with that slot.
And hey! She isn't anoxeric!
you still do not get it ..he rated her at the lowest 1 - 25 ..If has given her the rihanna part 75 -100 ..you won't hear pim..no one like to be graded like that whether man or woman..fish brain stop arguing..you lost this argument along time ago

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You should tell that to the guys who start shouting women are sex objects for men, whenever they see scantily dressed women.

He actually said 'rich, handsome, witty and whatever'. Once again, it has nothing to do with all that, some people just love the stares and 'objectification'.

@ bolded

come on

Oluwapoco, can you sincerely tell me that a lady will act like a mugu for the man she doesn't find attractive. The guy was simply trying to describe what women may find attractive in men with all those handsome and witty comments

Sometimes, the same set of ladies who wouldn't mind being objectified by the guy they have a crush on, will turn equal right advocate for men they don't find attractive. I guess that was the point the op was trying to drive home

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Espada10:
you still do not get it ..he rated her at the lowest 1 - 25 ..If has given her the rihanna part 75 -100 ..you won't hear pim..no one like to be graded like that whether man or woman..fish brain stop arguing..you lost this argument along time ago

So she is 1-25?
Please, fishes are very smart creatures. Maybe you don't know that, when you spend all your spare time trolling me, rather than watching educative programmes.

By the way, how is that chick anorexic?

Espada10:
lol ..now you are justifying fish brain with intelligence...abeg, madam go and sleep

So, for a minute you thought you're smarter than most fishes [fish brains]? Think again dear. If you spend more of your time sleeping, it'll refresh your brain and mind...purging you from hate induced trolling. Empty human brain!!!

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:

@ bolded
come on
Oluwapoco, can you sincerely tell me that a lady will act like a mugu for the man they don't find attractive. The guy was simply trying to describe what women may find attractive in men with all those handsome and witty comments

Sometimes, the same set of ladies who wouldn't mind being objectified by the guy they have a crush on, will turn equal right advocate for men they don't find attractive. I guess that was the point the op was trying to drive home

Some ladies, not all. Some will also not mind if it's from just any random man. Attractive or nah.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Some ladies, not all. Some will also not mind if it's from just any random man. Attractive or nah.
Hard to believe, really hard to believe

I have had many experiences with ladies who were attracted to me, and ladies who don't necessarily feel attracted to me. I can easily tell the difference. I guess most guys can also tell the difference. Hence, the push back you are getting since your first comment

You maybe different, but I guess that puts you in a minority not in a majority going by the reactions of most guys on the thread so far.

Anyways, I understand and respect your views. let us just agree to disagree wink
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Espada10: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

So she is 1-25?
Please, fishes are very smart creatures. Maybe you don't know that, when you spend all your spare time trolling me, rather than watching educative programmes.

By the way, how is that chick anorexic?
lol ..now you are justifying fish brain with intelligence...abeg, madam go and sleep
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:

I have had many experiences with ladies who were attracted to me, and ladies who don't necessarily feel attracted to me. I can easily tell the difference. I guess most guys can also tell the difference. Hence, the push back you are getting since your first comment

You maybe different, but I guess that puts you in a minority not in a majority going by the reactions of most guys on the thread so far.

Anyways, I understand and respect your views. let us just agree to disagree wink

That's all. Some not all...no generalisations. EOD.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Jman06(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is true! Most ladies don't know how to control their emotions. That is why they are easily affected when jilted by a guy. Once they fall for a guy who they fancy, they fall yakata without using their brains at all, even when the guy beats and objectifies them, they would not quit the relationship,so when the guy finally dumps them, it would be like their worlds have ended.

That is why i respect the few ladies who still make use of their brains and not go too emotional about anything. Those are the rational ladies and i admire such ladies a lot.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That's all. Some not all...no generalisations. EOD.

Poco, the RARE GEM! Not all women but indeed MOST. Generalization doesnt equal to ALL, meaning 100%. This i suppose you know for your 'FISH BRAIN' swims perfectly in the waters of SANITY. I myself will rather have a fish brain than as most humans with numbskull filled with feces. Truth still remains, it is too easy to make women in the majority do SILLY DEHUMANIZING THINGS unmindfully using riches. Damn too easy. For they submit themselves willingly like as a mice does when it sets its eyes on cheese and doesnt think twice if its a trap, the MEAL OF DEATH.

Almost every woman has a price. Only a few do not sell themselves for they are WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE who money can't buy . I wish a lot of women got 'fish brain' like yours and not sh!t brain which obviously makes most men feed on them like dirty flys.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shayneward1:
True, when a good looking guy stares at a girls boobs and butt they swoon and wiggle.

When a bad looking guy stares at the same butts they call him pervert and bring out their peppersprays.
grin
Shayneward1:
True, when a good looking guy stares at a girls boobs and butt they swoon and wiggle.

When a bad looking guy stares at the same butts they call him pervert and bring out their peppersprays.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Shayneward1: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
greiboy:

Don't mind her she wants every proposition to encompass 100% of the case study.

If that's the case would we ever get to reach any conclusion? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by EtzEkeyz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Seems like some people are personalizing this ish.... Just to deliberate and share opinions on a point of view, you guys just had to take it to a whole new level.... It seems you guys are stalking each other just to lash each other...... Just contribute.... Next!!!!!
#Notedwap
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Poco, the RARE GEM! Not all women but indeed MOST. Generalization doesnt equal to ALL, meaning 100%. This i suppose you know for your 'FISH BRAIN' swims perfectly in the waters of SANITY. I myself will rather have a fish brain than as most humans with numbskull filled with feces. Truth still remains, it is too easy to make women in the majority do SILLY DEHUMANIZING THINGS unmindfully using riches. Damn too easy. For they submit themselves willingly like as a mice does when it sets its eyes on cheese and doesnt think twice if its a trap, the MEAL OF DEATH.

Almost every woman has a price. Only a few do not sell themselves for they are WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE who money can't buy . I wish a lot of women got 'fish brain' like yours and not sh!t brain which obviously makes most men feed on them like dirty flys.

Nice point, but I will say it's a whole lot more than a few, maybe not most...but definitely more than few.

Let's say the topic was men go about seeing women as objects to satisfy their lust [which has come up severally], I am sure very few men here would agree to be guilty of that crime. I'm also sure most men would tactically exclude the wonderful women in their lives. I know one poster here guilty of the later.

So, if most men and the women in their lives are not guilty of this...who then are the men going about doing it to most women without them minding? Lemme try you brain teaser logic grin
That's me believing we're in consensus on the definition of. 'objectification'.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by ReinaFarine: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Objectification and admiration are two different things.

Objectification means the lady is no more than ass and boobs.

Admiration means the Lady has beautiful features you appreciate in a woman.

Subtle difference, but it exists.

While some women have and are nothing more than ass a d boobs... The ones with more than that won't tolerate objectifucation from anybody.

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Objectification and admiration are two different things.

Objectification means the lady is no more than ass and boobs.

Admiration means the Lady has beautiful features you appreciate in a woman.

Subtle difference, but it exists.

While some women have and are nothing more than ass a d boobs... The ones with more than that won't tolerate objectifucation from anybody.

What's the correlation between ”Admiration" and the thread?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by ReinaFarine: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

What's the correlation between ”Admiration" and the thread?

Everybody likes to be admired... The op might be confusing admiration from reputable individuals for objectification

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Everybody likes to be admired ... The op might be confusing admiration from reputable individuals for objectification

Okay,

@Bolded, you mean being admired generally by people you don't fancy?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by ReinaFarine: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Okay,

@Bolded, you mean being admired by people you don't fancy or general?

Generally... People you fancy or not. Hearing 'You did that outfit justice' or 'Nice Voice' or 'Great comportment during your presentation' is certainly going to make a normal person feel good.

And it is an added bonus if it is from someone you admire either because he/she is successful in the career you're pursuing or someone you fancy(crush).

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Generally... People you fancy or not. Hearing 'You did that outfit justice' or 'Nice Voice' or 'Great comportment during your presentation' is certainly going to make a normal person feel good.

And it is an added bonus if it is from someone you admire either because he/she is successful in the career you're pursuing or someone you fancy(crush).

I think the Op meant being admired by people you fancy kiss ,not general.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

I think the Op meant being admired by people you fancy kiss ,not general.

If he had stopped at admired, it wouldn't be a problem.
He added "infact...they love being objectified".

Do you know what that means? You mean all the girls that fancy you would love being told/shown you see them as a means of satisfying your sexual desires? I don't agree with that!
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nice point, but I will say it's a whole lot more than a few, maybe not most...but definitely more than few.

Let's say the topic was men go about seeing women as objects to satisfy their lust [which has come up severally], I am sure very few men here would agree to be guilty of that crime. I'm also sure most men would tactically exclude the wonderful women in their lives. I know one poster here guilty of the later.

So, if most men and the women in their lives are not guilty of this...who then are the men going about doing it to most women without them minding? Lemme try you brain teaser logic grin
That's me believing we're in consensus on the definition of. 'objectification'.

Sure i am with you Poco on the defination of objectification. Is it not even obvious with the invention of the object called sex dolls? Is the invention not by a Man? Likewise the role played by some women allowing themselves to be reduced to sexual objects for example pornography mainly for the sake of money is not only a guilt by these women alone but all who patronize this dehumanizing art. One of our major problems is our application of double standards to making judgements. Alot of men are mere objects in the hands of women all she needs do is twerk that buttie and he starts bleating like a he-goat. I honestly ll be glad if thess women of substance are more than few. My own experience says otherwise. Likewise what am able to gather from a research by a social scientist i am unable to make reference to is that these porn stars as i have made example of pornography as an art of objectifying women, these porn stars, about 70% do not enjoy being objectified. If not for the money they wont be doing porn just because of sexual pleasure. Antibrutus am i making sense?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If he had stopped at admired, it wouldn't be a problem.
He added "infact...they love being objectified".

Do you know what that means? You mean all the girls that fancy you would love being told/shown you see them as a means of satisfying your sexual desires? I don't agree with that!

Lol, you have a point.

I think the question should be.

These days, from your experience, from what you'v seen, heard and read online, what is the major intended goal of a man admiring a lady?

Sexual goal or mere admire? cheesy, be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President / How To Become A Master Of Female Orgasm / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.