Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (3279 Views)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by KeenMind(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Last time I checked, women are mainly the ones objectifying themselves.

The act of accusing men of objectifying women is the classic instance of women "never taking the blame". Typical hamster spin.

It's women who:

- Take eons to beautify and prune up themselves in other to attract men

- Dress up in skimpy and showy apparels and then cry wolf if a man's look lingers on them for a second

- Tend to equate sex with material and other inputs in an affair hence she has figuratively walked bare-footed on thorns for a man by "giving him" sex hence her part of the deal is done, the man should now slave off his ass in appreciation

- Claim to be "used", for an intercourse that was consensual and mutually enjoyed, should things go awry.

Nobody is objectifying women.

The weevil wey dey chop beans dey inside the beans so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts / So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. / Ladies, Will You Rock This New Curly Lashes? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.