Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily (3291 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 12:53pm On May 13, 2021
I noticed that single ladies above 35 has one things in common during dating or friendship, if you ever relate with them they get angry at any little matter & they are highly intolerant!, I dated one recently with the sole purpose of getting married to her, but I have to let go cos I can't cope with her attitude.
If you have experience the same or know any reason behind that behavior share your opinion, I wanna learn?

6 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Vulcanheph(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2021
If a woman hasn't gotten married before she clocks 30, just know that there's definitely a very good reason whyshe hasn't..... It's most likely her fault.

30 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by SeaTrade(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Experienced something similar some days back.
Very intolerant,vindictive, rude set of humans.
Well,I've grown to just ignore and carry on,
No more long talks or trying to persuade anybody over their bad behaviour.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Labadi69: 1:37pm On May 13, 2021
SeaTrade:
Experienced something similar some days back.
Very intolerant,vindictive, rude set of humans.
Well,I've grown to just ignore and carry on,
No more long talks or trying to persuade anybody over their bad behaviour.

Bro, you are a 45 year old single and lonely short man. What gives you the fvcking audacity to speak about evening newspaper? angry

20 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by zyzxx(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
At 35 years of age, Life suppose to have taught them some lessons that will make them to be a good wife materials than all these young girls with ... brain

3 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by SportsHD: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Another ranter'
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
They know that their biological clock is ticking really fast and they are so desperate to trap any willing motherfucker and if a guy is not complying then anger sets in.grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by profilemessages: 5:25pm On May 13, 2021
Vagina people

ASK MOSDII

HE WILL LECTURE YOU ABOUT THEM

please who get nokia pin mouth?

6 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Lilpen3758: 5:33pm On May 13, 2021
profilemessages:
Vagina people

ASK MOSDII

HE WILL LECTURE YOU ABOUT THEM

please who get nokia pin mouth?
I get but i dey use am charge my nokia 2700

3 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Kobicove(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
If a woman hasn't gotten married before she clocks 30, just know that there's definitely a very good reason whyshe hasn't..... It's most likely her fault.

This is not true
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by DSC7: 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
dated one recently with the sole purpose of getting married to her, but I have to let go cos I can't cope with her attitude.

Wanlai she almost made me commit suicide...

She took my phone and was calling my family members that she is my wife to be...

She uploaded our pixx on Facebook for the world to see..... But i thank God for my nature... Nobody believed her cos me normally no dey post pixx on net......

Las las i cheated and she packed out....

Single mum older than me......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2021
Palmyra:
I noticed that single ladies above 35 has one things in common during dating or friendship, if you ever relate with them they get angry at any little matter & they are highly intoleranceIntolerant!, I dated one recently with the sole purpose of getting married to her, but I have to let go cos I can't cope with her attitude.
If you have experience the same or know any reason behind that behavior share your opinion, I wanna learn?

1 Like

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Vision101(m): 3:35am On May 14, 2021
Op.....to be sincere to you if I'm a single lady above 35, I will not tolerate this your English.

2 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 4:27pm On May 31, 2021
Vision101:
Op.....to be sincere to you if I'm a single lady above 35, I will not tolerate this your English.
We both need to register for English classes from elementary so we can get some discount.

5 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Amuochicha(f): 11:17pm On May 31, 2021
I hate men
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Salvationone: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Y
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Labadi69:

Bro, you are a 45 year old single and lonely short man. What gives you the fvcking audacity to speak about evening newspaper? angry

Are you an evening newspaper?
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Why
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
my people you have to leave evening newspapers alone
at 30 na body dey tel am
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by bmdmix10: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2021
which one is evening newspaper for over 35 aged ladies again
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by ceede2: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
I suggest you try morning news paper.

1 Like

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
The worst that can happen to a man is to marry woman who is above 35yrs of age. Such women are mostly frustrated and they will transfer the frustration on you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 1:30am On Jul 19, 2021
The easy slang to distinguish them for younger ladies.
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Who cares!

quote author=Amuochicha post=102244112]I hate men[/quote]
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Made619(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2021
The term Evening News Paper got me laughing hard.....may our sisters not end up as Evening News Paper.. AMEN.....haha

2 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin[quote author=Made619 post=103853111]The term Evening News Paper got me laughing hard.....may our sisters not end up as Evening News Paper.. AMEN.....haha[/quote grin grin grin]
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by GeneralPula: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Such girls are only meant for used & dump..

You’ll hit it & run..

Except old men of 60 or 70 years, I see no reason why any sane young man should be dating 35+ old ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Palmyra: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

You’ll hit it & run..

Except old men of 60 or 70 years, I see no reason why any sane young man should be dating 35+ old ladies..
True talk bro,
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

You’ll hit it & run..

Lol..
I have seen OP's Post since Last week..
Didn't want to comment..

Der is this my Female friend of 30yrs+ whom we just Laugh, Play and sometimes Flirt with each other..
One Night after our normal talks, told her I will call around 10.30pm which I couldn't due to issues in my Phone..
If you see the Vexx she Vexx the next Day ehnn.. shocked sad
Quickly, I ended the Friendship!! Don't Have to Carry Big Problem..
It's now I reasoned the OP's post.. smiley
Re: Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily by Sonnobax15(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
But why you go call person pikin evening newspaper na? undecided

We already know who and what they are,so I don't think saying it to their faces is necessary shocked

But jokes apart, why'd someone flex and misused her youthful days and later on be quick to anger simply because she was called evening newspaper undecided

So if we no call you evening newspaper,na wetin we go cor call you? lipsrsealed

Evening vendor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As Punching Bag While Working Out / Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? / Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.