Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings (23509 Views)

Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Bahubaali: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
This man is just trying to use the Benue killings to score cheap political points and malign the president. He is hiding his ineptitude behind the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by IamProdigy: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
smiley

•••• Need an awesome business card and letterhead design?..Then check my signature!
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by PointB: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ortom should be excommunicated from the APC.

His actions and utterences in recent times have shown him to be a saboteur to the party.
Ever since he noticed Buhari is a horse drowning in a sinking ship.

Ortom should realize that the party is supreme.
His loyalty to the party must superecede the interest of the masses.

Can't he learn from Yahaya Bello, Rochas Okorocha, Nasir El-Rufai or the lost Dave Umahi?

So the party is greater than the masses/people? shocked shocked
No wonder Nigeria is so warped and completely misgoverned! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by DonBenny77(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
When NK was screaming that Buhari is a pedophile n terrorist I didn't understand him

It's clearer now.................

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Harrisonwo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
and this was how ortom won second term after an abysmal first term. after election and he wins, he will surely go back to asslicking Buhari ass that's if Buhari wins...

1 Like

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Rolings: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Donsammi:
s why didn't he send the IGP to represent him when he's commissioning nassarawa state projects and military Arial plane ish.?

stop being a Buhari's ass licker!
bmc crew

but during election campaign he will have business (with business branches all over the state)with them?

By the time election comes the people of benue will as questions. ...and the answers will inform their pattern of voting. Before 2015 only pdp govern in benue. Orton was a former national auditor of pdp, was also a minister of state under pdp...he only decamped to Apc after losing pdp primaries.....he wasn't a true apc..... ortom committed political suicide when he made a home video out of a national tragedy....haven't you noticed most Apc governors and leaders are unhappy about the macabre display of the caskets , that is the reason the presidency felt insulted......
ortom defecting to pdp is just a matter of time .like moshood said he is a drowning man
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by OLAL3K4N: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please what can we the youth of this nation do to make this country a better place for our children at least bcuz the more i read about all this nonesense i feel this bad bittered anger stired inside of me. NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by abututony(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wheel barrow governor, pay civil servants their two years salary and we will follow u cry on the streets. Don't cover yr loot with Benue killings.where were u when over 300 were massacred in Idoma land?
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by heendrix(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stethaine:
Ortom I will advise you seriously now. The better you realise that a Muslim president can not help you the better. Check all over the world. Is there anywhere that you see Muslims stay in peace with other people.

hmm words of wisdom. ...if you know you know

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by alabiyemmy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
This man is just trying to use the Benue killings to score cheap political points and malign the president. He is hiding his ineptitude behind the issue.

Wheel barrow/youth empowerment manager!

Do you even make sense at all?
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Exactly my thoughts too. angry

rxmusa:

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by nomenclature(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
His loyalty to the party must superecede the interest of the masses THIS STATEMENT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His actions and utterences in recent times have shown him to be a saboteur to the party.

Can't he learn from Yahaya Bello, Rochas Okorocha, Nasir El-Rufai or the lost Dave Umahi?

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Heffalump(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And whose interest does he serve? Party or the people? I thought you were wiser than this!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by orisa37: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
He uncovers Looters but covers Killers.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Adebowale89(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
I have nothing to say, get your PVC and let's help end this issues once

I hope southwest wise up now, is not exaggeration that Fulani herdsmen are bent on repeating what they did in Ilorin

they are in Oyo and ondo, ogun tested Ekiti state. pls southwest braced up, there is challenges ahead

1 Like

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by brownhawk: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
MicheyJ1:
This ortom guy is messing up does he really expect the nepotistic and bigoted dullard to fight against his killer brothers. Just raise a militia.
someone like u should never be a top national political leader else the country will be more worse than current Nigeria
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by ediko5(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:

if he had supported the dullard Buhari, you wouldn't have talked about his wheelbarrow empowerment.

So to hell with Buhari and APC even Ortom. PDP don't need APC saboteurs. He is leaving the office for PDP
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Tmaritas76(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't you know you can grow sense secretly without letting us know you never had.how can his interest to the yeye APC supersede the masses he pledge to protect.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Stingman: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari has no business in benue. He already sent the IGP to represent him.

Imagine Trump saying he won't visit a city where Americans were murdered as he had sent the head of FBI?

Nigeria is horrible sick because massive bigots like you are in the majority...

Shame

1 Like

Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by asamaigho(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:

what is dis one saying.
he should be pouring encomiums on the president?
does he have the power to deploy troops to the effect areas?

please stand for justice or sit down.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by diegwu01: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Like Rudy Giuliani, this poor performing governor will use the victims of the December 2017 killings in Benue to play politics, ignoring and failing in every other business of the state like he's been doing before now until he faces the next election.
Benue state has been in complete mess since 2015.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Tripple34(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari has no business in benue. He already sent the IGP to represent him.

How can a sensible person say "Buhari has no business in Benue"? Under the Nigerian constitution, what are the functions/duties of a President? Even in your normal business environment when you assign responsibilities to your subordinates the onus is on you to follow up and make sure those tasks are executed.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by kabarka(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Harrisonwo:
and this was how ortom won second term after an abysmal first term. after election and he wins, he will surely go back to asslicking Buhari ass that's if Buhari wins...
The new order of election will correct that.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by donjahsy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

immediately I read your comment about the party being supreme to the masses interest, I ended up concluding that you are just a chimp in a cage.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by chairman00100: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Harrisonwo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
kabarka:

The new order of election will correct that.

and if you think that Buhari will assent to that bill with his clear (korokoro) eyes, then you can believe anything.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by rasco2000me: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
eleojo23:

hat is astupid comment from half educated person like u,when zamfara mater came up he order army to go but beune is for police who is deceiving who government of murderers
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Dindondin(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:

you v no dignity. Why did PMB not visit Benue since the incidents happened? OK. He's visiting towards next year when he starts campaigning for reelection. The hatred of the north for the south is supreme
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by kernel504(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:

I guess he stopped Buhari from going to pay his condolences to Benue people in person, you shouldn't be wicked in thinking right.
Re: Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings by Yankee101: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mobilize Benue to vote him out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.