Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

"Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner (27031 Views)

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Sowore Promises N100,000 Minimum Wage / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by ycat: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Of course he can be defeated depending on who he's running against. The only reason he'll even be running again is because Nigeria is a shithole and like they say, one eyed man is king in the land of the blind.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by omoharry(f): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Which East? Is that how democracy is practised? Just carry presidency and give east, just like that, they don't have to win. Is that why kanu was leading agitation? Btw, which change are you talking about? If blocking of loopholes from massive looting is not enough change for now, go and resurrect kanu for another agitation. When Jonathan was there for 6 years and was contesting for a second term, why didn't you ask "why southern presidency again"?
oga ...open you mind..i though by now we ought to have been wiser..it is not about which ethnic group some one comes from but what manner of man is that person and if he can do a good job to take Nigeria from this Hell hole we find ourselves..why cant we reason outside the box once and jettison this tribal /religious factors that has been covering our eyes from making good decision that will bring about the change that we deserve ..when we youth begin to reason like this then that means we are in trouble.
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by duwdu: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
contigiency:
You just want some people to go and waste thier resources in contesting against PMB. Well, until then.

This is an unkind cut, whoa!

P34c3
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by duwdu: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
ajadematanle:
who is Gani Adam .

I was wondering the same o, lol.

In fact, one can venture to say that, if push comes to shove, Gani Adams is now effectively in Tinubu's camp.

Moreover, some online commentators are easily overlooking or underrating the fact that, thus far, Buhari's policies are serving the developmental objectives of the South West region pretty well.

But, I digress. grin

P34c3
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by duwdu: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
BetaThings:

A lot of the lamentations are politically sponsored.
PMB has disappointed by not dealing decisively with the herdsmen issue. It is a serious error
But you can be certai that not al the people lamenting are folding their arms. There are a lot of unreported killing of Fulanis and their cows going on.

Most of the people shouting witch hunting and selective corruption war are guilty of being selective in pointing out the class war
When a Metuh, Fani Kayode etc is taken to court, we shout about witch hunting

When you and I are treated unfairly do the rich care, have you seen a search warrant issued when a poor man is involved?
Have you seen arrest warrant for a poor man?
Have you ever seen a poor man placed under house arrest

I cannot imagine that there are several senators who are also receiving pension as ex-governor/ex-deputy governor and we are pot calling them out
We are focussed only on President Buhari

Is ridding the country of Buhari enough? Infact, when the old guards resume their game do you think the lamentation will cease?

This is a very wise post full of wisdom, IMHO, even more so with the part I've highlighted.

But, hey, it is what it is the section of our polity that controls the narrative in the press, especially on social media.

P34c3
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by duwdu: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Enice:
majority in which land? Your online wailing has now become majority in the land. Wait till 2019 and see what will happen. The sowore himself could not point to who will defeat the man of the moment.

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by badesco(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry We Yoruba Muslims will never sit and watch that happen. We owe Buhari and his Fulani tribe alot for bringing Islam to the South west and making us see the light through the holy teachings of Islam. We will do our best to support Buhari in 2019 and any subsequent Fulani candidates in future. Our votes in collaboration with the north is enough to neutralize the SE/SS paltry votes. Until the later regions accept Islam as their only religion, they may never smell the presidency again
It seems you urgently needs help and that assertion is yours only and not that of the Yorubas.
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by tuniski: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
diegwu01:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari can be defeated! Buhari will not win, Buhari will lose!!, Buhari Should not Run!!

We have less than 1 year to the election, Yet Not a single credible opposition or Candidate has emerged.
He will Win the Election if he decides to Contest and he will win by Landslide!!
All the opposition candidates are credible. The narration of no credible candidate is that of APC and its apologists. The only none option to majority citizens is buhari the disaster!
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by shugamummy: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2018
My brother,check the names you mentioned and tell me where they correspond with ISIS,Taliban,Boko Haram,Hezbollah etc etc...Deep inside you, you can hardly find the cause your list below are fighting for....But does it come to your mind what Taliban,Boko Haram,Hezbollah represents, YES IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

BetaThings:

It shocks me that you are ignorant and have zero disregard for the truth
The Irish Republican Army, Lord Resistance Army, Hutaree and NFLT of India are some Christian terror groups
Even the KKK is Christian

What is happening in Christian South Sudan is nearly worse than terrorism

Don't post when you don't have facts or you too will be in the class of evil doers
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by duwdu: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
shugamummy:
My brother,check the names you mentioned and tell me where they correspond with ISIS,Taliban,Boko Haram,Hezbollah etc etc...Deep inside you, you can hardly find the cause your list below are fighting for... .But does it come to your mind what Taliban,Boko Haram,Hezbollah represents, YES IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, you mean you hadn't realized the KKK exterminated many blacks, burnt many at the stakes, and is still a terrorist group openly fighting to exterminate the black race? That's even worse than what ISIS purportedly stands for! And you're probably a proud black? Even if you ain't?

And that's just one of the examples you've been given and are trying to water down! How can anyone rationalize any terrorist group? Mehn, I'm speechless. Chai.

P34c3
Re: "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today / Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.