Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB (10153 Views)

You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by OneCorner: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by ItsTutsi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65223569][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by ZombieBuster: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Chai see Igbo chronic mentality of victimisation; how does not attending the burial of two ethnic champions amount to hatred of a ppl?
Was he obligated to attend; what other actions did he or not take that could suggest he hates Igbos?

Its a pity that Igbos seemingly lack politically sound leaders who do not have the unfortunate tendency of making silly divisive myopic statements to frequently embarrasses them - imagine, the same group coming out to say that the fuel scarcity, which started around Dec last year, was targeted at Igbos to stop them from going home for Christmas.

Although OBJ is not exactly my favourite person right now; however, Igbos should find more credible reasons to castigate him than for his absence from funerals of their so called heroes..

When did a disgruntled group become a mouth piece of igbos... Go eat ewedu abeg

Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by AnodaIT(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
The only way to cut off Obasanjo hold on the country is Atiku 2019
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by Skepticus: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
eleojo23:
How does this insult affect OBJ now?

This cry of victimisation is becoming redundant.

You guys should focus on mobilising forces to climb to the top of Nigerian politics so that you can address the issues that affect you.

Sitting in one corner and pointing accusing fingers while playing the victim card isn't going to solve anything.

Honestly, it is.

I don't love OBJ a bit but the victimisation policy is overplayed, stale and weak.

Go outside and you'll see a smart Igbo man running his own show but when it comes to politics, the worst in greed, ass-licking and stupidity always represent them.

What happened to the great minds, Ala-Igbo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by kalufelix(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
That's It.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by KanwuliaExtra: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na today?
Hideous creature! embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by santricedupas(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
the sooner yoruba people aand youths know that obasanjo is our problem in nigeria, the better it will for us. obasanjo is a puppet of sokoto anytime anyday, but power has changed hand now away from IBB, obj, abs caucus to pmb loyal caucus cabal, which seems impossible to capture back from there unless they plan another coup de at in their old age which is almost inpossible in this modern day.
obj go and ***
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by odomanis: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Chai see Igbo chronic mentality of victimisation; how does not attending the burial of two ethnic champions amount to hatred of a ppl?
Was he obligated to attend; what other actions did he or not take that could suggest he hates Igbos?

Its a pity that Igbos seemingly lack politically sound leaders who do not have the unfortunate tendency of making silly divisive myopic statements to frequently embarrasses them - imagine, the same group coming out to say that the fuel scarcity, which started around Dec last year, was targeted at Igbos to stop them from going home for Christmas.

Although OBJ is not exactly my favourite person right now; however, Igbos should find more credible reasons to castigate him than for his absence from funerals of their so called heroes..

At times people like you give credence to the complaints of these agitators. How can you refer to Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme as an ethnic champion ? A former Vice President of Nigeria ? One of those you wrestled power from the military to return to democracy in 1999 ?

And what is it with your generalization of Massob position with Igbo position ? You are just a Massob from another side.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by PointZerom: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You just confirmed what MASSOB said in this your post if not you should have attacked MASSOB instead of insulting Ndi Igbo.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by kanayo76: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Even when igbos has no political sound leaders, they are much more beter than your tribe that always depend on other peoples sweath to ain a living, think well.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by kanayo76: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
well said[quote author=ItsTutsi post=65223735][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by desmond2pk: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
If obj dies don't come. Stop embarrassing we igbos.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsTutsi:
chai! so flat.heads are officially 2nd class citizen according to MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

it's like flat.heads have been cursed since B.C.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by shallysgirl: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsTutsi:
chai! so flat.heads are officially 2nd class citizen according to MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

it's like flat.heads have been cursed since B.C.

'1st class citizen',do you have pipe borne water in you house, or you don't pay for fuel?
What makes you better than an igbo person at home and abroad?
Is it because Hausa /fulanis sell meat and veggies in the market or they come to clean my compound or fix my shoes or being my gateman or Okada rider that makes them better than igbos?
Sorry, people will always speak out when they are oppressed or if they feel so. If you don't and won't, it's left to you.
Sense fall in you.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
kanayo76:
Even when igbos has no political sound leaders, they are much more [b]beter than your tribe that always depend on other peoples sweath to ain a living, [/b]think well.

Another illiterate bloda from Mama Peace night school. grin
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
I do not agree with you on these..however if you have said obasanjo is one of the many old leaders and politicians we have in these country causing us set backs, then I would have applaud you...but him a liar, i can't tell
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by ItsTutsi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
bros channel ur frustration to ur delusional pathetic biafra agitators,they were the ones that refer to flat.heads as such,no one is running a charity for ur miserable life
shallysgirl:
'1st class citizen',do you have pipe borne water in you house, or you don't pay for fuel?
What makes you better than an igbo person at home and abroad?
Is it because Hausa /fulanis sell meat and veggies in the market or they come to clean my compound or fix my shoes or being my gateman or Okada rider that makes them better than igbos?
Sorry, people will always speak out when they are oppressed or if they feel so. If you don't and won't, it's left to you.
Sense fall in you.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB by shallysgirl: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsTutsi:
bros channel ur frustration to ur delusional pathetic biafra agitators,they were the ones that refer to flat.heads as such,no one is running a charity for ur miserable life
tongue First Class citizens indeed. Sannu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Must Account For Alleged ₦15 Trillion Loot, PDP Tells APC Leaders / Plateau Assembly: Yakubu Sanda, Other Principal Officers Visit Government House / Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.