Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? (978 Views)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? by Chaoga: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
I started dating this girl about 2 months ago, few weeks after we started dating, she asked me to buy her food stuffs that she didn't have money and food stuffs, which i did, yesterday again, she called me that she wanted to make her hair and again she doesn't have money, what do you think I should do? giving her is not the problem, but i just want to know if it is normal for a girl to ask her boyfriend if she needs everything. Mind you, we're both students of the same school.
Re: Is It Normal? by omega25red(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
i guess you need to talk to her about how you feel uncomfortable about her constantly asking you for money. I mean the food stuff is no big deal because i'm sure you ate some of the food but when it comes to thing of her doing her hair and junk she would have to take care of that herself. i mean if you both were not dating or if she wasn't dating anyone how would she have paid for all that stuff?

nip this in the bud before it gets out of control
Re: Is It Normal? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2010
It's normal in naija and some parts of the world.
If you're uncomfortable with it, tell her. 
Be warned. . .she'll likely break up with you grin
Don't come and tell us though, that women this, that, this undecided

I've always been a staunch advocate of getting your own ish. 
So break or nurture the cycle cheesy
Re: Is It Normal? by Flashfast1: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
omega25red:

i guess you need to talk to her about how you feel uncomfortable about her constantly asking you for money. I mean the food stuff is no big deal because i'm sure you ate some of the food but when it comes to thing of her doing her hair and junk she would have to take care of that herself. i mean if you both were not dating or if she wasn't dating anyone how would she have paid for all that stuff?

nip this in the bud before it gets out of control
Nicely said.  smiley
Re: Is It Normal? by Chaoga: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
Thanks y'all
Re: Is It Normal? by fashionkid(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
Stop d spending.Draw a scale of preference, map out d necessities and rule out d opportunity cost.After dat RESUME BOY!!
Re: Is It Normal? by kobikwelu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2010
guy

abeg nip this in the bud.

better u do draw the line now and sort it out, cos if let it be , it would be a criteria for ur rltnship. which is very wrong.

if she breaks up with you, its better and ur pocket will be safe.

than slaving for your fellow student.

BUT!!!

as an after thought, "how u take toast am?, hope say u no flash money every where , if not u deserve her demanding, cos she has got the whiff of money"
Re: Is It Normal? by olayinkaj2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ladies sha with their attitude, if u are not comfortable with that u need to let her so that it wouldn't become constant. Ati kekere lati n pe ka iroko, to ba dagba tan apa oni le ka a mo.
Re: Is It Normal? by googles: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
kobikwelu:

BUT!!!

as an after thought, "how u take toast am?, hope say u no flash money every where , if not u deserve her demanding, cos she has got the whiff of money"

grin grin grin grin grin

funny but true . you were prolly flashing the cash before she agreed to date you o lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal? by daduke2k(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
Show me love with cash.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Equation, Solve This Question. / What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath / He Wants Her Back By Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.