Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift (42331 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Got An Offer Of 250k Naira To Deactivate My Buhari Parody Twitter Account / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
An apology and $150,000 for the painting is good enough otherwise he should take the NBA to court and disgrace them.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by correctguy101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dething:
This man has hammered if only he can prove he actually did the job and did not officially consent to or permits the presentation to Me president.

Some dullards think he's stupid for making a portrait of the chief dullard of the Pederal Refublic of Naijeriya grin

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ayusco85(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
pennywys:
serial gambler

How did you know what those alphabet and numbers connotes if u not a gambler

2 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by histemple: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
If we were in an advanced country this means "early retirement" for this guy but in Nigeria if he too make noise nah "gone too soon". For a lawyer the level of 'lack of wisdom' this guy just displayed is alarming. How can you 'loud' such a sensitive issue in an "insensitive' country? His best move will have been to settle this behind closed doors, pata pata get a couple of millions or 'juicy appointment' but now the only thing he will get is "intimidation' and "frustration'........ angry

Your conclusions are not correct. Just follow the case and watch how it will and.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by pennywys(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:

How did you know what those alphabet and numbers connotes if u not a gambler
grin grin
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by soberdrunk(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=histemple post=65235642]

Your conclusions are not correct. Just follow the case and watch how it will and.[/quot

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Are you new in the country Are you a Nigerian? Which case? Painting? For the sake of argument what do you reckon will happen?

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by victorazy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahahahahaha...
What is that charge police slam on receivers of stolen goods?
grin grin grin
una no go kill person here ooo!!!! this one nearly burst my belly.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/oladelemi-philip-olubakin/

cc; lalasticlala

be happy my brother, they ve took away your problem.

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by amstamon: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hidentity:
This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

I mean, this is a body that purportedly has in its organs the best legal brains and intellectually exposed individuals. You turned someone down with reckless abandon, picked up the work that supposedly doesn't worth its salt and went ahead to present same. Who does that?

If a poor lawyer in Igbosere striving to make ends meet had been the one involved in this mess, these well suited hypocrites would have constituted a kangaroo panel to strip him of his licence to meal and made a fool of such person. They would have chorused: He has no business being a lawyer! Now, like a friend will say: The masquerade has farted!

This is a further validation of my indifference towards NBA. It is a body that has outlived its usefulness and purpose. At the expense of the interest of young lawyers, they dine and wine with no iota of discretion. Young lawyers earn 10,000 monthly in Lagos, as low as 8,000 in Benin, 12,000 in Enugu. Mockery of salaries that can't even afford a pair of good shoes. Instead of dealing with this anomalies and many more, they would rather hike conference fee, and some jesters among them will even claim licence to practice law is not a meal ticket, but a ticket to learn law. So, when will it become a meal ticket? When they turn wretched all in the name of learning? That moment you realized you just ate pizza for 5,000-half of a colleague's salary in Oshogbo. You can't help but shudder. Here they are, supposed faces of the profession. Buffons!

I made an innocent plea in the law school for the reduction of law school fee to pave way for children of Cab drivers, less patronised tailors, market women and those financially less fortunate to be able to study law, the supposed rep of the Council responded with piercing insults. People take to insult when the flower of logic ceases to grow in their backyards.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire.
Only just 2 likes u got for all this your long epistles
Eya... Sorry o... Take heart OK?
Oya write anoda one maybe u fit get 100000 likes..
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout jor
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Hidentity(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=amstamon post=65235954]
Only just 2 likes u got for all this your long epistles
Eya... Sorry o... Take heart OK?
Oya write anoda one maybe u fit get 100000 likes..
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout jor[/quote

I must confess, I am tempted to join issues with you, but I won't be proud of myself if I do so. You play for the applause, so you presume that like you, I leave my happiness in the hands of the audience. No, you missed it.

4 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by AZeD1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
pennywys:
NBA, what's NBA?
Nigerian Basketball Association or Nigerian Bar Association
There's nothing like"Nigerian Basketball Association".

The official basketball body in Nigeria is the Nigerian Basketball Federation(NBBF).

Just saying....
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by aspirebig: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Too bad... these are supposed men of integrity.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by nonye6194: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
that painting is not coming back. name your price bros
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by lewa(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The lawyer is a fool to have wasted precious time drawing a dullard.

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.

The above comment is so obtuse. People don’t think before opening their foetid mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by hypnotic(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
ehn, they helped you to hive him na. What is the complain?
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by andycom(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Serves him right. Ass-lickers everywhere.

this guy will never disappoint

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
adecz:
The painting doesn't resemble
Buhari at all.

[b]It looks more like a painting
of a herdsma[/b]n.... angry
Is he not a herdsman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by room089: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
denkyw:
U be Mumu and I no pity you. U no see better people to paint e come be Buhari. Anumpama

You mean my presido no be better pesin?
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by GoodMuyis(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
If we were in an advanced country this means "early retirement" for this guy but in Nigeria if he too make noise nah "gone too soon". For a lawyer the level of 'lack of wisdom' this guy just displayed is alarming. How can you 'loud' such a sensitive issue in an "insensitive' country? His best move will have been to settle this behind closed doors, pata pata get a couple of millions or 'juicy appointment' but now the only thing he will get is "intimidation' and "frustration'........ angry

I love the way he publicize it. A bunch of folks in Buhari's Govt love to take credit for what they did not labour for. A young energetic man will brought up something good only for them to hijack it and send the owner packing while they take credit of it.

I could remember #ChangeBeginWithMe campaign. AND their is one of their famous project, currently running. The guy behind the idea was sent packing w/o compensation, after the young man spent millions of Naira to develop the innovation. People around buhari just claim the glory.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Falz say hi to ur father for me
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I love the way he publicize it. A bunch of folks in Buhari's Govt love to take credit for what they did not labour for. A young energetic man will brought up something good only for them to hijack it and send the owner packing while they take credit of it.

I could remember #ChangeBeginWithMe campaign. AND their is one of their famous project, currently running. The guy behind the idea was sent packing w/o compensation, after the young man spent millions of Naira to develop the innovation. People around buhari just claim the glory.
Bros,u sure say na this topic u dey contribute to?

Folks in Buhari govt,ke?

A young energetic man will "brought" wetin?

Na NBA the guy take go court o!

Na FALZ papa be Im lawyer o!

In short sell ur phone buy reading glasses.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by maisauki: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hidentity:
This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

I mean, this is a body that purportedly has in its organs the best legal brains and intellectually exposed individuals. You turned someone down with reckless abandon, picked up the work that supposedly doesn't worth its salt and went ahead to present same. Who does that?

If a poor lawyer in Igbosere striving to make ends meet had been the one involved in this mess, these well suited hypocrites would have constituted a kangaroo panel to strip him of his licence to meal and made a fool of such person. They would have chorused: He has no business being a lawyer! Now, like a friend will say: The masquerade has farted!

This is a further validation of my indifference towards NBA. It is a body that has outlived its usefulness and purpose. At the expense of the interest of young lawyers, they dine and wine with no iota of discretion. Young lawyers earn 10,000 monthly in Lagos, as low as 8,000 in Benin, 12,000 in Enugu. Mockery of salaries that can't even afford a pair of good shoes. Instead of dealing with this anomalies and many more, they would rather hike conference fee, and some jesters among them will even claim licence to practice law is not a meal ticket, but a ticket to learn law. So, when will it become a meal ticket? When they turn wretched all in the name of learning? That moment you realized you just ate pizza for 5,000-half of a colleague's salary in Oshogbo. You can't help but shudder. Here they are, supposed faces of the profession. Buffons!

I made an innocent plea in the law school for the reduction of law school fee to pave way for children of Cab drivers, less patronised tailors, market women and those financially less fortunate to be able to study law, the supposed rep of the Council responded with piercing insults. People take to insult when the flower of logic ceases to grow in their backyards.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire.
summary, pls

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by johnaruson(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sue them to court, demanding 500m naira. Even you'll see Buhari will pause that his laugh.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by cchiagom(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
andycom:

this guy will never disappoint
Never! it's in his blood
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by buffalowings4: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
maisauki:
summary, pls
Only 2 minutes read
Now read it again
Slowly

Hidentity:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by emerich(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.
A fool that can feed your generation, he is a Lawyer per excellence and also my pastor at The Transforming Church, Gwarinpa, 7th Avenue, he is Anointed with healing, so you should try and contact him personally to lay his hands on you, so that God would use him as a medium to heal you of all your infirmities, in order for U to start reasoning as a sane human.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Virus777: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hidentity:

But this your post is too long na, ahn ahn! Na sermon you dey give? Haba!

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Virus777: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:
Chelsea vs barca X2 and und 3.5. no dey this match o

You see ya life?

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Virus777: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
emerich:

A fool that can feed your generation, he is a Lawyer per excellence and also my pastor at The Transforming Church, Gwarinpa, 7th Avenue, he is Anointed with healing, so you should try and contact him personally to lay his hands on you, to heal you of all your infirmities.

Shhhhhhh!!! Nobody ask you all this thing wey you dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Spidermon: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
The truth is that in Nigeria, all the supposed custodians of our civil society...labour union activists, journalists, lawyers, etc are all full of sheet.

A NBA that can do this is just as bad as a criminal organization.

Theft of intellectual property. The worst form of stealing...even with pictorial evidence.

Ideally, the scandal ought to reflect badly on the President but that one's is already bastardized with daily scandalous news and they no longer seem to care.

Lai mohammed will come and tell us that Buhari drew the painting and he was presenting it to NBA
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by DifferentCase(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Boss, please I need you to assist me in looking into an issue, and advice me accordingly. Will pm you now, thanks. [1quote author=Hidentity post=65235164]This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire. [/quote]
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Soup don done...bros congratulations, it's an open and shut case...why I no dey get dis kine easy case... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / APC Clears Presidential Election In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.