Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift (42329 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Got An Offer Of 250k Naira To Deactivate My Buhari Parody Twitter Account / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by IME1: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Who NBA epping
Shame
After they showed disdain, they maliciously went behind.

It's like people who sell used stuff, the buyers make you look like they are doing you a favour with their ridiculous price, whereas turn your back and they will sell it times 3 the price after buying it from you angry lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by lewa(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
amstamon:

Only just 2 likes u got for all this your long epistles
Eya... Sorry o... Take heart OK?
Oya write anoda one maybe u fit get 100000 likes..
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout jor

It’s “long epistle”. You can’t in a thousand lifetimes
write that good.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Tobycharles: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hidentity:
This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

I mean, this is a body that purportedly has in its organs the best legal brains and intellectually exposed individuals. You turned someone down with reckless abandon, picked up the work that supposedly doesn't worth its salt and went ahead to present same. Who does that?

If a poor lawyer in Igbosere striving to make ends meet had been the one involved in this mess, these well suited hypocrites would have constituted a kangaroo panel to strip him of his licence to meal and made a fool of such person. They would have chorused: He has no business being a lawyer! Now, like a friend will say: The masquerade has farted!

This is a further validation of my indifference towards NBA. It is a body that has outlived its usefulness and purpose. At the expense of the interest of young lawyers, they dine and wine with no iota of discretion. Young lawyers earn 10,000 monthly in Lagos, as low as 8,000 in Benin, 12,000 in Enugu. Mockery of salaries that can't even afford a pair of good shoes. Instead of dealing with this anomalies and many more, they would rather hike conference fee, and some jesters among them will even claim licence to practice law is not a meal ticket, but a ticket to learn law. So, when will it become a meal ticket? When they turn wretched all in the name of learning? That moment you realized you just ate pizza for 5,000-half of a colleague's salary in Oshogbo. You can't help but shudder. Here they are, supposed faces of the profession. Buffons!

I made an innocent plea in the law school for the reduction of law school fee to pave way for children of Cab drivers, less patronised tailors, market women and those financially less fortunate to be able to study law, the supposed rep of the Council responded with piercing insults. People take to insult when the flower of logic ceases to grow in their backyards.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire.

So apt

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by horia: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Hidentity:
This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

I mean, this is a body that purportedly has in its organs the best legal brains and intellectually exposed individuals. You turned someone down with reckless abandon, picked up the work that supposedly doesn't worth its salt and went ahead to present same. Who does that?

If a poor lawyer in Igbosere striving to make ends meet had been the one involved in this mess, these well suited hypocrites would have constituted a kangaroo panel to strip him of his licence to meal and made a fool of such person. They would have chorused: He has no business being a lawyer! Now, like a friend will say: The masquerade has farted!

This is a further validation of my indifference towards NBA. It is a body that has outlived its usefulness and purpose. At the expense of the interest of young lawyers, they dine and wine with no iota of discretion. Young lawyers earn 10,000 monthly in Lagos, as low as 8,000 in Benin, 12,000 in Enugu. Mockery of salaries that can't even afford a pair of good shoes. Instead of dealing with this anomalies and many more, they would rather hike conference fee, and some jesters among them will even claim licence to practice law is not a meal ticket, but a ticket to learn law. So, when will it become a meal ticket? When they turn wretched all in the name of learning? That moment you realized you just ate pizza for 5,000-half of a colleague's salary in Oshogbo. You can't help but shudder. Here they are, supposed faces of the profession. Buffons!

I made an innocent plea in the law school for the reduction of law school fee to pave way for children of Cab drivers, less patronised tailors, market women and those financially less fortunate to be able to study law, the supposed rep of the Council responded with piercing insults. People take to insult when the flower of logic ceases to grow in their backyards.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire.
a place where "Justice is a paper term", 'law abiding citizens' are required. grin

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Hidentity(m): 1:15am On Feb 21, 2018
DifferentCase:
Boss, please I need you to assist me in looking into an issue, and advice me accordingly. Will pm you now, thanks. [1quote author=Hidentity post=65235164]This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

Okay. I hope I'll be able to help
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by WetinhappenPR: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2018
If Police finds anyone with any property without receipt, such a person will immediately be arrested for possession of a stolen item. Will Buhari be arrested for receiving a stolen item? Will the Police do its job? Let's watch and see! Ifunaya...ukwe!!

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ayusco85(m): 4:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Virus777:

You see ya life?

My predictions still enter Na
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Nothing is a surprise in Nigeria anymore.

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by 01mcfadden(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Hidentity:

Reading culture now going extinct among us. If not, what's long in this beautiful write up?
I was surprised seeing people complaining of the length of the write up. I wonder if it is now about the length or the message of a text.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Pray(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Lost case. NBA will lie that they got his verbal consent. Nonsense body.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by WorldRichest: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The lawyer is a fool to have wasted precious time drawing a dullard.

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.

If you call the lawyer a fool, what do we call the people that brought an unfortunate child like you into this world?

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by CioAngels(f): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2018
NBA stole, Mr Falana, what will you say to this? Please defend the young man in court and lets see how truthful and competence our judges are. Thieves.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Kingbusssy(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The lawyer is a fool to have wasted precious time drawing a dullard.
Serves him right. Ass-lickers everywhere.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by GoodMuyis(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros,u sure say na this topic u dey contribute to?

Folks in Buhari govt,ke?

A young energetic man will "brought" wetin?

Na NBA the guy take go court o!

Na FALZ papa be Im lawyer o!

In short sell ur phone buy reading glasses.

All am saying is most folk close to Buhari love to take glory for others effort. the NBA guys that present the painting is not a stranger to PMB
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by newslifeop: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Hidentity:

Well said Sir!!!!!!!!! Well said

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by FarahAideed: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2018
amstamon:

Only just 2 likes u got for all this your long epistles
Eya... Sorry o... Take heart OK?
Oya write anoda one maybe u fit get 100000 likes..
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout jor

Go and check again it's now 142 likes ..learn to be patient
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by cashkid: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Felixalex:

Relax man/Kid, don't be so serious, it's just like u talking to one of the statues in IMO state.....ure wasting ur time grin

You are not in anyway better than the statues since they can't reason on their own! Na where dey push them go dem go go....stop being a statue!!!!
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by LaudableXX: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zonacom:
But the foolish venture is about to fetch him some cool cash if his case is handled well. I'd say he's a Wise fool
Honestly! I pray the guy sues them for like 10 million naira or something bigger than that! angry He should also go to the media, and make such a noise about it by asking them publicly to return his painting to him, so that the leadership of the NBA would feel embarrassed and beg him to settle out of court! Nansense people. angry
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Nationalman: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
If we were in an advanced country this means "early retirement" for this guy but in Nigeria if he too make noise nah "gone too soon". For a lawyer the level of 'lack of wisdom' this guy just displayed is alarming. How can you 'loud' such a sensitive issue in an "insensitive' country? His best move will have been to settle this behind closed doors, pata pata get a couple of millions or 'juicy appointment' but now the only thing he will get is "intimidation' and "frustration'........ angry
with people like you we will never be free from our bondage. what the lawyer did is the right thing. we need to learn to poke the system no matter how difficult it might be. with the hope that someday it will burst.mind you in law,its all about precedence.someday this case will be a pointer and a reference. settling out of court is only effective after you have gone to court in Nigeria. They will be forced to pay more than the actual value

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by amstamon: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Go and check again it's now 142 likes ..learn to be patient

Oya sorry....
Hope u no vex again..
This dude like "likes" ehn!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by christ007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Senator Peter Nwaoboshi For 7 Years For Money Laundering / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.