Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” (48310 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by ceejayluv(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Before nko?.. make the 'friend zone' extend to marriage?...

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Bonaventura(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
What do you want them to be discussing with you?

8 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
wetin be toolz biko? nah mechanical apparatus abi issa weldin mekanik tinz? ayam not understandin

biko, after she don marry, nah wetin she want mek dem dey follow am discuss egain?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by seunny4lif(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
You are married aunty.
Face your married

6 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bonaventura:
What do you want them to be discussing with you?
egbe ya wo me hay my broda!
I wonder oo! undecided
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by blowjob: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
GistMore:

Praiz, Iyanya, and Timaya have been called out by Nigerian On-Air Personality, Tolu Oniru popularly known as Toolz who confronted Praiz after his interview with Oliseh and Maria Okan for severing ties with her.

According to the OAP, some of her male “friends” in the Nigerian music industry whom she thought were her friends left her immediately she got married and one of them is Praiz who she was opportune to speak with and hear His reason.

According to Praiz, he didn’t stop talking to Toolz, he only curtailed the frequency of their communication because of his respect for her marriage.

Timaya, on the other hand, told Toolz that she is dead to him the day she got married and apparently he kept his words because it seems she hasn’t heard from him since then. Just like Praiz, Toolz revealed Iyanya told her he stopped calling her because she got married.

To Praiz he didn’t continue because he felt he bonded with Toolz and when she got married… So? He didn’t say though but this kind of thing is quite hard to understand because like it or not she was going to marry he boo and that shouldn’t hinder FRIENDSHIP.

Toolz revealed she wasn’t happy with their decisions because she thought they were friends. OH-OH.

https://www.gistmore.com/praiz-iyanya-timaya-stopped-talking-got-married-toolz
BLA BLA BLA... grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stoopid girl

So she wants them to keep talking to her while another man wee be fvcking her pvssy shey angry

5 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by SirLakes: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kain play Dog wan dey follow Lion play ehn

Ere kilaja n bekun sey

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by muchroom(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good move from the guys

5 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lovethchioma(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
I don't understand why people have to cut ties with most of their single friends once they get married or the single ones cutting ties with their married friends. Until now, it doesn't make sense to me.
This is one of the reasons why most marriages are boring.. how can your life revolve around just your partner? Didn't you have a life going before you got married? so why should marriage change that ?

Before you met your partner you had friends, you had a life going for you... why would you stop talking to your friends just because you are married? Except of course your friends do not add anything to your life. Except of course your friends are toxic to your growth. But, why should you wait until you are married before getting rid of the so called friends who are toxic to you ? You must have been crazy for keeping the kind friends you wouldn't be proud of later in life .
Anybody who stops talking to their single friends because they are married need to get their heads examined. Any single friends who stops talking to their friends just because they are married was never a friend.
What do you mean by what are we going to be discussing now that she's married? Does it mean you guys have not been having any beneficial or intellectual discussion through out your years of friendship? that you are ready to give it up just like that? how come marriage just made you realized how useless your friendship have been over the years.

*For those of you quoting me stupidly, I am not asking for your validation. Hell, I don't care what you think about my post. What you think about my post is completely irrelevant to me. I have stated what I am going to do with my life and your opinions are not needed*
Note - If anyone wanted to commit Adultery as you all are saying, they do not need her old friends to do that. Don't you people get that? A lot of men, women stopped communicating with their single friends when they got married and that didn't even stop them from cheating. You meet people everywhere. At your work place, church, when travelling, anywhere you can think of; and you can still cheat with these people... so, cutting ties with old friends doesn't necessarily curb insecurities or cheating in marriage, as you all are assuming.Self Discipline does ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by VirginFinder: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
lovethchioma:
I don't understand why people have to cut ties with most of their single friends once they get married or the single ones cutting ties with their married friends. Until now, it doesn't make sense to me.
This is one of the reasons why most marriages are boring.. how can your life revolve around just your partner? Didn't you have a life going before you got married? so why should marriage change that ?

Before you met your partner you had friends, you had a life going for you... why would you stop talking to your friends just because you are married? Except of course your friends do not add anything to your life. Except of course your friends are toxic to your growth. But, why should you wait until you are married before getting rid of the so called friends who are toxic to you ? You must have been crazy for keeping the kind friends you wouldn't be proud of later in life .
Anybody who stops talking to their single friends because they are married need to get their heads examined. Any single friends who stops talking to their friends just because they are married was never a friend.
What do you mean by what are we going to be discussing now that she's married? Does it mean you guys have not been having any beneficial or intellectual discussion through out your years of friendship? that you are ready to give it up just like that? how come marriage just made you realized how useless your friendship have been over the years.

Just shut up!

Friends especially of the opposite sex must give way once you are married. In fact, from the day you get engaged if possible.

That is right thing. Toolz' husband needs to query her. Something must be wrong somewhere.

14 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by goodnews777: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Does this girl know the rules of marriage?. I see adultery written all over her.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Lastanza: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Luukasz:
They were prolly friends just to taste her pus__ and bang her but gettin married popped out their ultimate plans.
Ladies be wise and folks, not all friends are really friends some are just there for what you have to offer

Like toolz and ladies in general are allergic to sex while single. You guys should stop painting it as if toolz herself didn't crave for those guys while she was single(and possibly even now). Konji is a universal phenomena, even though ladies learn to hide their feelings.

Cut guys some slack!

6 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Flickzvill:
Hehe she should just face her marraige biko
Don't mind her. If they talk to her, the husband will accuse them, they decided to keep their distance and she's complaining. Wetin women really want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Does she expects them to be calling her. I do that a lot, once one my female is married, I will stop calling you.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by nwaire: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
lovethchioma:

Except you mean business partners. Let me ask, how much do you pay your friends monthly for being your friend? What is so beneficial that I discuss with you that I can not discuss with another non- married female? Mind you as a friend you might say something I might just want to tickle you for it, I should be free with my friends

9 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lovethchioma(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
VirginFinder:

Just shut up!

Friends especially of the opposite sex must give way once you are married. In fact, from the day you get engaged if possible.

That is right thing. Toolz' husband needs to query her. Something must be wrong somewhere.
Will you shut up...

Friends especially the opposite sex must give way once you are married? and why exactly? Please don't tell me it's because of sex temptation bla bla bla, or it might cause insecurities in the marriage bla bla... Is it that you people don't think of anything outside sex? it's really strange to me. Is it that you don't have any friends even of the opposite sex that nothing like sex ever crosses your mind when you are with them? is it that you don't have friends even of the opposite sex that have helped you to develop in your career, financially, spiritually or otherwise? are you telling me you have no friends even of the opposite gender that their friendship is so valuable to you ?
Then you really need to check the kind-of friends you keep seriously.
I have friends of the opposite gender that are so valuable to me, the friendship I have with them is so priceless and I wouldn't throw that away not even when I am married.
Kukuma sit down for house and no communicate with anyone again na because you are married... You people make marriage look boring because of too much seriousness.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by delzbaba(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
vickysly:
Lol Dem been work chop clean mouth but their plans no work
exactly!!
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Spunkyben85: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kobicove:
They were probably trying to avoid the kind of accusation Tiwa Savage's husband made against her male friends undecided
I equally support dere decision to keep sum gap

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Juliusdking(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
No way to chop again guy vex road block

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
I don’t know the guys that she named but I’m proud of them. These are real men.

Women simply need attention like they need oxygen. To be relevant to a woman you need to make her feel irrelevant. It hurts them deeply.

OAP, married to an airline pilot and she’s still whinging about.

To Nairaland boys, read and learn and upgrade your game.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by zinaunreal(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Carry your big nyash go meet your husband abeg

5 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
lovethchioma:
Will you shut up...

Friends especially the opposite sex must give way once you are married? and why exactly? Please don't tell me it's because of sex temptation bla bla bla, or it might cause insecurities in the marriage bla bla... Is it that you people don't think of anything outside sex? it's really strange to me. Is it that you don't have any friends even of the opposite sex that nothing like sex ever crosses your mind when you are with them? is it that you don't have friends even of the opposite sex that have helped you to develop in your career, financially, spiritually or otherwise? are you telling me you have no friends even of the opposite gender that their friendship is so valuable to you ?
I have friends of the opposite gender that are so valuable to me, the friendship I have with them is so priceless and I wouldn't throw that away not even when I am married.
Kukuma sit down for house and no communicate with anyone again na because you are married... You people make marriage look boring because of too much seriousness.
Lady, what the guy said is the truth. Some men are jealous to the extent that, if they see their wives chatting or talking to another man, they get mad. Let me give you an example, I went to visit my aunt in my hometown. I was in their sitting room discussing with my aunt and her kids, could you imagine the husband rushed out from his room just to monitor our discussion though, the last time her husband saw me was when I was young. My aunt had to introduce me to him, that this is my elder sister's son. When he left, my aunt said, see this jealous man. Now tell me if this kind of man sees a non-relative talking to my aunt, won't he go crazy.
Also, I have many female friends (no sex relationship), once they are married I stopped calling. The only time I do talk to them is, if they have an important questions or I have an important information to relay to them.

8 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by MrMcJay(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
lovethchioma:
Will you shut up...

My dear young lady, life has a lot of lessons to teach you. Since you have obstinately refused to learn from others, you'll definitely learn from your own ordeal.

The head on which the proverbial coconut is broken never eats from that coconut.

11 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by saabright(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have this friend of mine that we talk alot. At least daily on phone. truth be told, she was d first person I ever fell for. Immediately she got married the way I called changed....once in two weeks or once a month and d time I do call changed too......I Dont call her once it 7pm and beyond.....

its called "respect''.......its shows u respect both ursef and the person......
what d hell is she expecting their calls for to make her husband jealous or what She better respect herself...

8 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by chumakk: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2018
So what do you want them to be talking to you for?

5 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by ivanalimi: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2018
eleojo23:
Guys usually cut unnecessary ties with women when they get married.

That's a wise gentleman behaviour

Better to avoid stories that touch..
I don't know how women think honestly. it really baffles me a lot. how can a single guy or even a married man be close friends with a married woman and yawa no go gas one day even if its on a platonic level? what will the end result of the friendship?

4 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by saabright(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:

its not necessary to stop any form communication...... but to reduce it to minimal level.....
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Marcdon10(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Ehen shocked
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by ivanalimi: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
Will you shut up...

when you are married, u will understand.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by YoungLionken(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2018
I just knew now that you are a female. With your name, one would think you are male, What kind of name is that, Tools? �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.