Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” (48327 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by donqx: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2018
who cares
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Hexzyz(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
Trash Trash and more Trash...

I still communicate with my married friends and it doesn't mean they are acting like they are still single. In the same vain, I'm going to keep communication with my single friends and it doesn't mean I don't respect my marriage. How does communicating with your old friends translate to one acting as if they are single?
If I wanted, I could still cut ties with these old friends and make friends with only married people, when I'm married. just to satisfy the society and on top of that still cheat on my husband...
Many people cut ties with their old friends when they are married in order to be seen as acting married or 'responsible' and these same people have been cheating codedly. so who is deceiving who? This life isn't black and white... you can do however you please.. that's your choice.
Look, I'm done indulging you... bye.

Seems you love talking.
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Mryacks: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2018
That is the problem with some women, they are “happily” married but still crave attention from others. You made your choice and decided to be with one person. Stick to it and allow old things past away. Kudos to those guys. Relationships are bound to change a lil bit after marriage. I am sure it’s not like they don’t intend to be friends with kpatakpata..but just to stay away a bit outta respect..

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by mkpurumma090(f): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2018

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.