Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” (48325 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by linearity: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2018
VirginFinder:

Just shut up!

Friends especially of the opposite sex must give way once you are married. In fact, from the day you get engaged if possible.

That is right thing. Toolz' husband needs to query her. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Something tells me, she is not completely satisfy with her marriage.

Most married guys, wouldn’t approve of her comments, especially when directed towards previous friends that she was very close to.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by jaxxy(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
Will you shut up...

Friends especially the opposite sex must give way once you are married? and why exactly? Please don't tell me it's because of sex temptation bla bla bla, or it might cause insecurities in the marriage bla bla... Is it that you people don't think of anything outside sex? it's really strange to me. Is it that you don't have any friends even of the opposite sex that nothing like sex ever crosses your mind when you are with them? is it that you don't have friends even of the opposite sex that have helped you to develop in your career, financially, spiritually or otherwise? are you telling me you have no friends even of the opposite gender that their friendship is so valuable to you ?
Then you really need to check the kind-of friends you keep seriously.
I have friends of the opposite gender that are so valuable to me, the friendship I have with them is so priceless and I wouldn't throw that away not even when I am married.
Kukuma sit down for house and no communicate with anyone again na because you are married... You people make marriage look boring because of too much seriousness.

It comes down to mentality really bt i see nothing wrong with a lady keeping her positive frnds arrnd her even after marriage. Marriage is not the end of the journey bt the beginning of a new one or an extension the old one.

Marriage Is not a prison yard bt sadly the husbands level of insecurity can be an issue and depending on the lady it cud be valid.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by OkunrinMeta: 12:45am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
I don't understand why people have to cut ties with most of their single friends once they get married or the single ones cutting ties with their married friends. Until now, it doesn't make sense to me.
This is one of the reasons why most marriages are boring.. how can your life revolve around just your partner? Didn't you have a life going before you got married? so why should marriage change that ?

Before you met your partner you had friends, you had a life going for you... why would you stop talking to your friends just because you are married? Except of course your friends do not add anything to your life. Except of course your friends are toxic to your growth. But, why should you wait until you are married before getting rid of the so called friends who are toxic to you ? You must have been crazy for keeping the kind friends you wouldn't be proud of later in life .
Anybody who stops talking to their single friends because they are married need to get their heads examined. Any single friends who stops talking to their friends just because they are married was never a friend.
What do you mean by what are we going to be discussing now that she's married? Does it mean you guys have not been having any beneficial or intellectual discussion through out your years of friendship? that you are ready to give it up just like that? how come marriage just made you realized how useless your friendship have been over the years.

I am sorry. This is Nigeria. In the present Nigeria, a wise man has to protect himself from any appearance or accusations of sexual misconduct, much more than a woman have ever had to be careful of being taken advantage of.

If your friends have sense and you are married, they will keep contact to the minimum. If marriage is boring because single friends don't keep in touch, that's a problem for married people. Sorry. We have our own single problems. For example, I am hungry.

9 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Benwems(m): 1:02am On Feb 21, 2018
VirginFinder:

Just shut up!

Friends especially of the opposite sex must give way once you are married. In fact, from the day you get engaged if possible.

That is right thing. Toolz' husband needs to query her. Something must be wrong somewhere.
her eye nor dey house. she be olosho

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by sobastical: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Avoiding you means they are highly responsible but you are not

I love this
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Alejoas(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Don't worry they will be back now that you are begging for their attention.....

You deserve the space.....pour all your attention to your Oga at home grin

Application closed!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by MChaze25(m): 3:35am On Feb 21, 2018
goodnews777:
Does this girl know the rules of marriage?. I see adultery written all over her.

She don born?

These re the tinz that make women easily look outside marriage or remember their past lives..

The marriage is how many years old now?

You guys re not asking the right questions here
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:00am On Feb 21, 2018
GistMore:

Praiz, Iyanya, and Timaya have been called out by Nigerian On-Air Personality, Tolu Oniru popularly known as Toolz who confronted Praiz after his interview with Oliseh and Maria Okan for severing ties with her.

According to the OAP, some of her male “friends” in the Nigerian music industry whom she thought were her friends left her immediately she got married and one of them is Praiz who she was opportune to speak with and hear His reason.

According to Praiz, he didn’t stop talking to Toolz, he only curtailed the frequency of their communication because of his respect for her marriage.

Timaya, on the other hand, told Toolz that she is dead to him the day she got married and apparently he kept his words because it seems she hasn’t heard from him since then. Just like Praiz, Toolz revealed Iyanya told her he stopped calling her because she got married.

To Praiz he didn’t continue because he felt he bonded with Toolz and when she got married… So? He didn’t say though but this kind of thing is quite hard to understand because like it or not she was going to marry he boo and that shouldn’t hinder FRIENDSHIP.

Toolz revealed she wasn’t happy with their decisions because she thought they were friends. OH-OH.

https://www.gistmore.com/praiz-iyanya-timaya-stopped-talking-got-married-toolz
i think this girl get sense bfor
altho maybe she de ampaign for them
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by t00dugged(f): 4:34am On Feb 21, 2018
She sounds lonely, the more reason those guys need to keep their distance undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by LordBaelish: 5:06am On Feb 21, 2018
t00dugged:
She sounds lonely, the more reason those guys need to keep their distance undecided

Perhaps she's just missing them, let's not jump into conclusions
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by wiringdpt(m): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2018
When you get married, keep friends of the opposite sex. Let's hear the outcome later.
lovethchioma:
I don't understand why people have to cut ties with most of their single friends once they get married or the single ones cutting ties with their married friends. Until now, it doesn't make sense to me.
This is one of the reasons why most marriages are boring.. how can your life revolve around just your partner? Didn't you have a life going before you got married? so why should marriage change that ?

Before you met your partner you had friends, you had a life going for you... why would you stop talking to your friends just because you are married? Except of course your friends do not add anything to your life. Except of course your friends are toxic to your growth. But, why should you wait until you are married before getting rid of the so called friends who are toxic to you ? You must have been crazy for keeping the kind friends you wouldn't be proud of later in life .
Anybody who stops talking to their single friends because they are married need to get their heads examined. Any single friends who stops talking to their friends just because they are married was never a friend.
What do you mean by what are we going to be discussing now that she's married? Does it mean you guys have not been having any beneficial or intellectual discussion through out your years of friendship? that you are ready to give it up just like that? how come marriage just made you realized how useless your friendship have been over the years.
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by kingpako(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Just for you to concentrate on your new home.or do you expect them to continue nyashin your married nyash

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lovethchioma(f): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2018
wiringdpt:
When you get married, keep friends of the opposite sex. Let's hear the outcome later.
Yes. you are going to hear of my progress in life. Don't worry.... see nonsense talk abeg

FYI most of my friends are married and nothing has changed. Both my female friends and male friends. We still communicate very very well and that has in no way affected their marriage negatively ... Marriage isn't a prison yard.
I still stand by what I have said, I am going to be married and that won't make me reduce communication with my single friends.. if they decide on their own to cut ties, then that's their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Iceberg3: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Pretty bad � tools ain't got brains the size of her bodygrin

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Melwood(m): 6:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Someone once said " Toolz is a hoe, and hoe is a tool"

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by t00dugged(f): 6:34am On Feb 21, 2018
LordBaelish:

Perhaps she's just missing them, let's not jump into conclusions
this is what a lonely married woman would do, why not call out her female friends?, why are they only guys? I am only profiling her based on her actions .Honestly, I think those guys are gentlemen for keeping away,she should respect that instead of calling them out as if they did something wrong undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Its okay... I just hope they weren't FWB's before the marriage sha lipsrsealed Its best to do the friendship from a distance now that she's married tho.. I wonder wetin this tools still want again. Trouble dey sleep yanga wan wake am.
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
Yes. you are going to hear of my progress in life. Don't worry.... see nonsense talk abeg

FYI most of my friends are married and nothing has changed. Both my female friends and male friends. We still communicate very very well and that has in no way affected their marriage negatively ... Marriage isn't a prison yard.
I still stand by what I have said, I am going to be married and that won't make me reduce communication with my single friends.. if they decide on their own to cut ties, then that's their problem.
You will have to reduce communication & association with your single & even married male friends once ur married except you don't respect ur marriage enough then by all means act as if ur still single while ur actually married to someone legally. Life is all in stages. A great man once said this:The Man Who Views the World at 50 the Same as He Did at 20 Has Wasted 30 Years of His Life...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lovethchioma(f): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
dairykidd:

You will have to reduce communication & association with your single & even married male friends once ur married except you don't respect ur marriage enough then by all means act as if ur still single while ur actually married to someone legally. Life is all in stages. A great man once said this:The Man Who Views the World at 50 the Same as He Did at 20 Has Wasted 30 Years of His Life...

Trash Trash and more Trash...

I still communicate with my married friends and it doesn't mean they are acting like they are still single. In the same vain, I'm going to keep communication with my single friends and it doesn't mean I don't respect my marriage. How does communicating with your old friends translate to one acting as if they are single?
If I wanted, I could still cut ties with these old friends and make friends with only married people, when I'm married. just to satisfy the society and on top of that still cheat on my husband...
Many people cut ties with their old friends when they are married in order to be seen as acting married or 'responsible' and these same people have been cheating codedly. so who is deceiving who? This life isn't black and white... you can do however you please.. that's your choice.
Look, I'm done indulging you... bye.
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by odomanis: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Kobicove:
They were probably trying to avoid the kind of accusation Tiwa Savage's husband made against her male friends undecided

YES O !!
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2018
dem leave u make u face ur marriage u no wan gree
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by dfriendlyadvice: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Wait did she just codedly say that she f*cked iyanya,timaya and praize? Ew what a ho

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lexy2014: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:

*For those of you quoting me stupidly, I am not asking for your validation. Hell, I don't care what you think about my post. What you think about my post is completely irrelevant to me. I have stated what I am going to do with my life and your opinions are not needed*
Note - If anyone wanted to commit Adultery as you all are saying, they do not need her old friends to do that. Don't you people get that? A lot of men, women stopped communicating with their single friends when they got married and that didn't even stop them from cheating. You meet people everywhere. At your work place, church, when travelling, anywhere you can think of; and you can still cheat with these people... so, cutting ties with old friends doesn't necessarily curb insecurities or cheating in marriage, as you all are assuming.Self Discipline does ..
friendship is by choice not by force. If someone stops talking 2u cos they get married, its their choice. If someone stops talking 2u cos u married, its their choice. Can u force someone 2b ur friend? If u feel u want 2 keep relating with married folks, feel free. If after u get married, u still want 2 keep loads and loads guys in ur life as if u aren't married, its still ur choice. But in d end, I have never seen a tree trying 2 prevent its leaves from falling. That teaches us that life is in phases. That's y Paul said when he was a boy, he thought like a boy. U can't bring d ways of d boy into d phase of manhood
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lexy2014: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
Wait did she just codedly say that she f*cked iyanya,timaya and praize? Ew what a ho
hmmmm. e b like say......
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lexy2014: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2018
t00dugged:
this is what a lonely married woman would do, why not call out her female friends?, why are they only guys? I am only profiling her based on her actions .Honestly, I think those guys are gentlemen for keeping away,she should respect that instead of calling them out as if they did something wrong undecided
madam I tire oh. E b like say e get another thing wey these guys de do wey oga no de do

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2018
lovethchioma:
Trash Trash and more Trash...

I still communicate with my married friends and it doesn't mean they are acting like they are still single. In the same vain, I'm going to keep communication with my single friends and it doesn't mean I don't respect my marriage. How does communicating with your old friends translate to one acting as if they are single?
If I wanted, I could still cut ties with these old friends and make friends with only married people, when I'm married. just to satisfy the society and on top of that still cheat on my husband...
Many people cut ties with their old friends when they are married in order to be seen as acting married or 'responsible' and these same people have been cheating codedly. so who is deceiving who? This life isn't black and white... you can do however you please.. that's your choice.
Look, I'm done indulging you... bye.
I never said cut ties with old friends... I said reduce communication with male friends... Reduce communication with male friends when married unlike when ur single... And stop taking it personal.. Ur life to live not mine...
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2018
lexy2014:
friendship is by choice not by force. If someone stops talking 2u cos they get married, its their choice. If someone stops talking 2u cos u married, its their choice. Can u force someone 2b ur friend? If u feel u want 2 keep relating with married folks, feel free. If after u get married, u still want 2 keep loads and loads guys in ur life as if u aren't married, its still ur choice. But in d end, I have never seen a tree trying 2 prevent its leaves from falling. That teaches us that life is in phases. That's y Paul said when he was a boy, he thought like a boy. U can't bring d ways of d boy into d phase of manhood
Baba abeg leave that E- warrior when she understands life properly them no dey tell person... Let her keep ranting online

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by lexy2014: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2018
dairykidd:

Baba abeg leave that E- warrior when she understands life properly them no dey tell person... Let her keep ranting online
no wahala... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Kingbusssy(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Kobicove:
They were probably trying to avoid the kind of accusation Tiwa Savage's husband made against her male friends undecided

Well said bro

You really got it
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by LordBaelish: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
t00dugged:

Yeah i guess you're right.

If i were in the same shoes and i were single, then i'd keep my distance
Re: Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” by Hexzyz(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
t00dugged:

You are absolutely right. Most lady who are married are lonely especially those who have lots of admires when single.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.