Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts (42019 Views)

BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Kingkamba(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2018
waiting carry you go there when you know say you know wan kiss. but you the suck your boyfriend cocumbar. lick his ass joined. nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
markode777:

Mumu, so because they got the idea from Gorge Orwell's Book, so it can't be devil influenced? Devil done use wrapper cover your empty brain. Big Brother show is from Heaven and endorsed by Jesus Christ, abi?? devil children will always defend his father and his produce.

BIG BROTHER IS IMMORAL!!! DEVIL INFLUENCED!! FOR FOOLS and HIS CHILDREN.

Some fools will say my Truth is Judgement, because they can't stand truth. Tomorrow, if the same people watching BBN also see me watch BF, they will castigate me. Devil done cage una brain

Oh OK. Judgement is of the Lord mere mortal so hold your peace. Who elected u a judge?
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
congorasta:

mba
Odinma
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by valentina68: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2018
That moment when u find excuse for your failure. I understand dear.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by JOSHUAEASY(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh! Pele ma binu
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2018
emmyw:
She Didn't Know Before Going Abi? Attention Seeker

This dog looks like oshiomhole. Lol
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2018
back2sender:
EVERYONE OF THEM ARE CHRISTIANS. FORNICATION AND ADULTERY LIVE ON AIR.
WHERE ARE THE PASTORS?? THEY ARE KEEPING QUIET!!!
COME TO THINK OF THIS, NO ONE IS A MUSLIM IN THE SHOW.
AND THE CHRISTIANS WILL CLAIM HOLY HOLY PASS.

Please don't bring religion into this. The fact that no muslim is in BBN is because they don't apply for it but in reality, they do worse things than the housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by jerryteez: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
deebrain:

So the devil could come up with an initiative that could give someone 45million naira, while angels sat down preaching, judging and doing referee abi?

Please give that devil my complimentary card.
But money is not ya life....? what if you have the whole money in the world and lose your soul....that will not be ya portion in Jesus name
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by kabarka(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2018
lilyfaith:

This dog looks like oshiomhole. Lol

You are an imaginative observer.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by kabarka(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
lilyfaith:

Please don't bring religion into this. The fact that no muslim is in BBN is because they don't apply for it but in reality, they do worse things than the housemates.

My response to you is:let everything that ought to be secret remain so,we are not animals.

TRUE I hear of what they do,even their princes in italy but as I said "let everything that ought to be secret remain so".
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by archstyle(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol... Didn't she know what the show was all about before #Radarada
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by kabarka(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
jerryteez:
But money is not ya life....? what if you have the whole money in the world and lose your soul....that will not be ya portion in Jesus name

What is happening in BBN is like bribery to strip naked. Its like enticing you to go aganist your will.And its even worst than that because all the housemate intentionally submitted themselves.so theirs no excuse.

It like this :offering you #5000,u said no
. #100,000 u said no
#500,000 u consider
#1000000 u grab.
But now,its even
#45million

SEE,THE CHARACTER OF ALL HOUSEMATE AND ALL INTENDING,SORTING,CONNECTING,ARRANGING,CONNIVING,HUSTLING TO MAKE IT TO BBnaija has been put to test and they failed.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by EmpressT(f): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls, can someone tell me what is the essence of this BBNaija self? I'm just wondering...
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by markode777: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh OK. Judgement is of the Lord mere mortal so hold your peace. Who elected u a judge?

And you class yourself as 'hell' educated. SHAME!! on you!! You can't differentiate between TRUTH and Judgement. Education on your head is waste. Your parents would have used it to eat bolli or fried egg.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by KingCassy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
But you couldn't wear decent clothes to cover your boobs

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by deebrain(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
bionixs:
you thought you have made sense. Make comments anyhow you like in the name of freedom of speech and the speech comes looking for you when you least expected. Devil would give you the N45million with cancer cells that require N62million to cure in India.

Quote with curses carefully friend. You dont want evil give you the cancer you gladly talked about.

So much for a christian speaking and trying to make an illustration with freedom of speech.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
deebrain:

So the devil could come up with an initiative that could give someone 45million naira, while angels sat down preaching, judging and doing referee abi?

Please give that devil my complimentary card.
epic reply
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any sensible literate knows bbn got it ideas from George Orwell's book! Calm down on the devil talk.
which of d books I wanna know pls
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by BaeMercy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AFRICAN CULTURE OF DECENCY, OR HYPOCRISY?

YOU TALK LIKE WE WEREN'T PLEASED WITH ROAMING HALF NAKED UNTIL THE WHITE PEOPLE CAME AND IMPOSED THEIR CULTURES ON US.

GO TO MANY OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA, EXAMPLE SWAZILAND, AND SEE THAT WEARING CLOTHES IS LIKE A TABOO TO THE WOMEN. undecided
Hypocrisy For Not Having Sex On Tv? She Is Right, People Vote For Sex Reasons And Many Intimacy.
When He Said Indecency, He Means Sex On Tv, Kissing And Dirty Talking
People Were Naked Because No Clothes And There Was Few Cases Of Cheating And Having Many Sexual Partners Back Then.
Decency Means, Respecting Yourself, Not Sleeping Around, Looking Responsible, Not Dirty In Public Places, Sticking To One Partner And Etc
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by BaeMercy(f): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AFRICAN CULTURE OF DECENCY, OR HYPOCRISY?

YOU TALK LIKE WE WEREN'T PLEASED WITH ROAMING HALF NAKED UNTIL THE WHITE PEOPLE CAME AND IMPOSED THEIR CULTURES ON US.

GO TO MANY OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA, EXAMPLE SWAZILAND, AND SEE THAT WEARING CLOTHES IS LIKE A TABOO TO THE WOMEN. undecided
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by zilon12(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
rojamide:

did u watch whr she showed her breast...if u didnt...den kip quiet...I watched live nd wat happened to her cud av bn to any lady...not her fault

she kept on dressing and behaving provocatively till her boobs poped out, almost as if she wanted it to

No coincidence for me
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
markode777:

And you are class yourself as 'hell' educated. SHAME!! on you!! You can't differentiate between TRUTH and Judgement. Education on your head is waste. Your parent would have used it to eat bolli or fried egg.
God bless you. #Shalom
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
which of d books I wanna know pls
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by markode777: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
lilyfaith:

will you keep quiet... you guys will always look for excuse to commit SIN. If Muslim do the worst like you claim, does that make you better? Girls are problem to this world!!! you will call men all kinds of names but you will support gross immorality and expect men to be faithful.

Empty brain. Don't fear God you hear!
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Kk thanks I ve not read dat book
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Kk thanks I ve not read dat book
For real? Even in secondary school? The author also wrote Animal Farm.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
For real? Even in secondary school? The author also wrote Animal Farm.
nobe evry book person fit read guess cos I no do literature in ss...i read a bit of animal farm though
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by IME1: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kingbusssy:

You said it all

Omit from BUT

The rest make sense because she knew what the is all about before she opted in

I accept my error
Thanks.
I'm not following the bbn too well (deliberately though)
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
markode777:

will you keep quiet... you guys will always look for excuse to commit SIN. If Muslim do the worst like you claim, does that make you better? Girls are problem to this world!!! you will call men all kinds of names but you will support gross immorality and expect men to be faithful.

Empty brain. Don't fear God you hear!

You are the one who has an empty brain because the person I mentioned never talked about men but religion. And if you have a problem with girls, please cut off your manhood or better still go kill yourself because I never bad-mouthed any man in the course of this thread. Go and vent your anger and frustration on the girls who have cheated on you or dumped you. Ewu
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by alaboski(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
lilyfaith:

Tho there is a lot of stigma around islam as a religion owin to the devlish acts some fools claiming to be muslims indulge in, dat doesnt mean we are all bad, islam is a religion of peace i assure u, tho there are people who do bad things all in d name of religion which is bad and God wii punish dm. pls refrain frm d bliv dat islam nd muslims are bad.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by markode777: 4:36am On Feb 22, 2018
lilyfaith:

You are the one who has an empty brain because the person I mentioned never talked about men but religion. And if you have a problem with girls, please cut off your manhood or better still go kill yourself because I never bad-mouthed any man in the course of this thread. Go and vent your anger and frustration on the girls who have cheated on you or dumped you. Ewu

Taaa! Girls are nothing!!! thats why they are only good for sex and to be dumped! I am tired of them, the best girls can offer is sex, sex and sex!!! Nothing more.. Just looking at your DP, you are selling sex, showing us from smelling yansh, because thats all you have to offer. Don't go and get a life!!

See how she looks like a bush fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.