Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts (42018 Views)

BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2018
markode777:

Taaa! Girls are nothing!!! thats why they are only good for sex and to be dumped! I am tired of them, the best girls can offer is sex, sex and sex!!! Nothing more.. Just looking at your DP, you are selling sex, showing us from smelling yansh, because thats all you have to offer. Don't go and get a life!!

See how she looks like a bush fowl

I see what your problem is...

https://www.nairaland.com/4358379/she-dumped-me-after-pretending

Which girl would want to be with a sore loser like you? Go hide your broke bum in shame. I am selling sex...yes i agree and it ain't my fault you can't afford it. Broke ass loser claiming he's rich and handsome and pretending to be broke. grin

If you are broke, you are broke and you sound like you are sooo dead broke tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by skales67(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2018
lilyfaith:

Which girl would want to be with a sore loser like you? Go hide your broke bum in shame. I am selling sex...yes i agree and it ain't my fault you can't afford it. Broke ass loser claiming he's rich and handsome and pretending to be broke. grin

If you are broke, you are broke and you sound like you are sooo dead broke tongue

Epic! grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by markode777: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
lilyfaith:

I can see that you are not educated!!!! Hell illiterate like you...

In that post, the writer has money but needed a responsible girl that is not after his money.. not a prostitute and good-for-nothing Gold digger like you.

Please help your parents and get a life!!!
I know more than 100 guys have seen that smelling pussy of yours and yet you have nothing to show for. Shame on you!!!

see her ugly face, which correct guy will want to have you by his side.. My dear, thats you are being used and dumped!!!

One yahoo boy go done use this one destiny do money sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by slimjaney: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
lilyfaith:

You said this guy is broke? I wish you know him. You will humble yourself.. thats all i will say.

Though, i am in shock he is sounding that way on girls, but personally i know him and knows he is a gentle guy, you probably provoked him. i Know he wouldn't say all that to your face in reality.

He is my BOSS
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by skales67(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
markode777:

I can see that you are not educated!!!! Hell illiterate like you...

In that post, the writer has money but needed a responsible girl that is not after his money.. not a prostitute and good-for-nothing Gold digger like you.

Please help your parents and get a life!!!
I know more than 100 guys have seen that smelling pussy of yours and yet you have nothing to show for. Shame on you!!!

see her ugly face, which correct guy will want to have you by his side.. My dear, thats you are being used and dumped!!!

One yahoo boy go done use this one destiny do money sef.

Bros, see as you just dey banter words with babe. Shame dey catch me for you o embarassed
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by markode777: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
skales67:

Bros, see as you just dey banter words with babe. Shame dey catch me for you o embarassed

Bros... Leave me jare... i Done vex. All these girls that don't wash her pant well will be spreading their senseless self on the internet.

I am off from here.. Even though she replies.

Though i was just having fun.. jare.. nothing serious, but these girls should know their class
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by skales67(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
markode777:

Bros... Leave me jare... i Done vex. All these girls that don't wash her pant well will be spreading their senseless self on the internet.

I am off from here.. Even though she replies.

Though i was just having fun.. jare.. nothing serious, but these girls should know their class

But you know you are the one who looked for her trouble first with your comments
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lebete3000: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any sensible literate knows bbn got it ideas from George Orwell's book! Calm down on the devil talk.

Which book pls?
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
lebete3000:

Which book pls?
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2018
kabarka:

My response to you is:let everything that ought to be secret remain so,we are not animals.

TRUE I hear of what they do,even their princes in italy but as I said "let everything that ought to be secret remain so".
secret sin is worse than public sin. It's a silent killer hence it attracts condemnation when revealed
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2018
slimjaney:

You said this guy is broke? I wish you know him. You will humble yourself.. thats all i will say.

Though, i am in shock he is sounding that way on girls, but personally i know him and knows he is a gentle guy, you probably provoked him. i Know he wouldn't say all that to your face in reality.

He is my BOSS

And who asked you?
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by slimjaney: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
lilyfaith:

And who asked you?

HAHAHAHAHa... Sometimes, lets act like we know the future. He can be your best friend tomorrow or husband. A small world you know.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by lilyfaith(f): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
slimjaney:

HAHAHAHAHa... Sometimes, lets act like we know the future. He can be your best friend tomorrow or husband. A small world you know.

Best friend quite unlikely but HUSBAND...NEVER! I can't marry a man who argues and rants like a sissy
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by slimjaney: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
lilyfaith:

Best friend quite unlikely but HUSBAND...NEVER! I can't marry a man who argues and rants like a sissy

well, i know him well than you.... He is not what he is displaying on social media. Those things he wrote still marvels me though, because he treats me with much respect and attention even as his worker.

I still believe thats not him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.