Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm (624 Views)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Bbnaija Erica Swallows Kiddwaya's Sp£rm (video) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by clive2u(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2018
after reading the lengthy story that lady posted I told my friends about it and they wanna know how to go about it. anyone with an idea on how to start it should help pls.
PS. I'm against donating anything for money but I'll do it if theirs is successful. everybody needs money
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by lordraiden(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Mr man is you not your friend... Na the hustle you they tell me say you wan enter be dis

1 Like

Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by Shedrack777: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2018
masturbator
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by Georgesudosen(m): 4:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Same observation here

lordraiden:
Mr man is you not your friend... Na the hustle you they tell me say you wan enter be dis
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by clive2u(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2018
lordraiden:
you didn't read the last line, I'll do it too but after they go first.
so do you have any idea about it?
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm by lordraiden(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
clive2u:

you didn't read the last line, I'll do it too but after they go first.
so do you have any idea about it?
lol, after they go first.. You too get brain.... I think they should go and ask at the hospital that is in need of their service

(1) (Reply)

How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women / Please Caption This Photo / See The Reasons Why A Man Will Always Ask You For Sex!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.