Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (31291 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Letenwam: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to narrate how her friend of 20 years dumped her, because her fiancé said she had a pierced tongue. 

According to the Nigerian lady, her friend who went from being beautiful to a shadow of herself, reconciled with her and further told how her fiancé who proposed after 4 months of dating, became a beast after marriage. 

Read the tweets from @TolaBrown below;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-friend-of-20-years-dumped-her-because-fiance-said-she-had-a-pierced-tongue/

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by anambraamaka: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bad friends

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Siberia01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
ftc angryftc
stolen
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Ayo4251(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
-
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by publicenemy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
You met her over the weekend and the marriage has been hell?

Sounds like she is low key happy that the guy turned out bad. She reminds me of those guys that will tell you of how their ex gfs are still unmarried.

Low key Brutus, they be waiting for something to go wrong in your life, so they can say "I said it". They are everywhere...evil people.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why don't they consider writing screenplays or something?...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
This girl that looks like Bobrisky.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by sureteeboy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
This lady should shut the hell up. Who takes a lady with absurd piercings as a responsible one. The friend's husband is only trying to save the relationship by ensuring all marital issues emanating from unnecessary peer influences are reduced to the barest minimum

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by ZombieTAMER: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by BOOMnaija(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Olosho kobo kobo.....anything to justify d oloshoism.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?

I can never forget the first time I received head from a girl with ring in the tongue. Once the cold metal touches the shaft, chai!

Girls with pierced tongues are not marriage or dating materials. Their only purpose in life is to give head.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by BOOMnaija(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
sureteeboy:
T

For tayo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Cladez(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
There is one thing i can conclude from the above which is she trying to console herself for not being married at her age.

Besides people with body piercings don't look responsible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari don't care that why he most leave

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Really?
its the ones who know the type of friends they have that distance themselves from when married cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by WiseStarr(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bad gang corrupt good manners,Yes I love the lady's decision,How could she let The lord of the ring be her friend......

Thanks to the guy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Sweetcollins: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ndoo
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

its the ones who know the type of friends they have that distance themselves from when married cheesy

E dey be like say person dey tell them say " now that you're married, you need to do away with these your single friends ".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by slayprint: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dress the way you want to be address.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Men ar callous...after dey wl open dia useless smelly mouth 2 call dia mama "evening vanguard"

4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by millionboi2: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Most Nigeria ladies don't know what they want thus can form hard to get for 20 good years
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Enoch07: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Move ahead abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by AngelicBeing: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Really?
It is good for linking candies tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by deedy111: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmm

Girl with a pierced tongue is no doubt a pro at her job(blow).

One ashawo with a pierced tongue I brought for a one night matter, blew my medulla with her art of sucking diick, I can only testify, her tongue worked wonders.

Till today I still dey find that girl, seems she has repented or married

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Men ar callous

This your generalization.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Enoch07: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:
Ok
Bros wetin dey happen to u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.