Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls (904 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls by AnotherZik: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
A forty-year-old French tourist, Jean Michel has given details of his sexual escapades in West Africa, confessing that he slept with more than 1,400 girls and impregnated over 600 of them within two years.

The tourists disclosed that the women were from six African countries namely Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Togo, Ghana and Guinea.

His confession which was posted in an online news site “Africa24” was translated from French to English by Simon Ateba in Washington, District of Columbia.

Michel said, “Good morning Africa 24, I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.

“I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.

“In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.

“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/french-tourist-reveals-slept-1400-nigerian-west-african-girls-impregnated-600/
Re: French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls by Spicylate(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Marvelous experience kwa

Please click and vote for me. Thank you
http://www.faceofdsi.net/fdsiprofile.php?memberid=dad52f08
Re: French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls by MichealCephas: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Girls Cheap Na , Once U Get Money , U Go Fvck Toto Taya grin
Re: French Tourist Reveals How He Slept With 1,400 Nigerian, West African Girls by Eggcelent(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Very Lucky Dude!

Slept With Over 1000 Girls & Didn't Contract An STD

Very Lucky Dude

(1) (Reply)

A True Man Would Do The Exact Opposite Of What Is Stated In This Picture (pic) / South Africa Lady Shares Screenshots Of How Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.