Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (1418 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by harlee(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hi fellows, I need urgent advice from the matured here... When I was much much younger I had a gf,i loved her so much so she was my first love.i didn't even disturb her about sex cos of the love I have for her and she was a virgin...over time,we broke up for obvious reasons(i guess we both wanted to taste the waters).years gone by,i have had a few relationships and she has too but we not in contact..not until recently she started calling me.i saw it as an harmless call or calls even told her that I was hooked up with someone else,she kept calling to say hi..later she poured out her mind and said she wanted us back together,i thought it Was payback time for me,i wanted to just sex and leave.but reverse is the case,as I am getting what I did not bargain for,we are now so hooked up that even our parents talk on phone..she's nice,beautiful even my spec,but the love I have for her then is not the same as now,now I am persuading myself to love her but she is 101% into me.should I go ahead in the relationship or marriage as it might seem or break up with her....
Re: Please Advice Me by Papiikush: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
So you want us to advice you on what to do?

If you don't love a lady, don't force it... What's difficult about that?
Re: Please Advice Me by harlee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
So you want us to advice you on what to do?

If you don't love a lady, don't force it... What's difficult about that?
its not so easy bro,i told u even our parents are involved in the issue now,what will be my excuse,y am I just saying now,i have always acted like all is well
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
You have already advice yourself
Re: Please Advice Me by Stevengerd(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
If am gonna advice u harlee, u gonna pay. its not free!
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
harlee:
Hi fellows, I need urgent advice from the matured here... When I was much much younger I had a gf,i loved her so much so she was my first love.i didn't even disturb her about sex cos of the love I have for her and she was a virgin...over time,we broke up for obvious reasons(i guess we both wanted to taste the waters).years gone by,i have had a few relationships and she has too but we not in contact..not until recently she started calling me.i saw it as an harmless call or calls even told her that I was hooked up with someone else,she kept calling to say hi..later she poured out her mind and said she wanted us back together,i thought it Was payback time for me,i wanted to just sex and leave.but reverse is the case,as I am getting what I did not bargain for,we are now so hooked up that even our parents talk on phone..she's nice,beautiful even my spec,but the love I have for her then is not the same as now,now I am persuading myself to love her but she is 101% into me.should I go ahead in the relationship or marriage as it might seem or break up with her....

Please end the relationship now if you don't love her. It's better you free the girl now. She will be better off in the long run.

We are tired of hearing divorce and troubled marriages stories abeg undecided

Free the girl if you don't love her. angry
Re: Please Advice Me by Papiikush: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
harlee:
its not so easy bro,i told u even our parents are involved in the issue now,what will be my excuse,y am I just saying now,i have always acted like all is well
Are you above 25?
Re: Please Advice Me by Pubichairs(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy do the usual banging then dump her hairy ass
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eyah, maybe the side of your dick is more preferable to her, compare to the ones she tasted of recentcheesy

Op, your babe loves you, but if you kno you aren't gonna give her same love in return, then let her go please
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
Eyah, maybe the side of your dick is more preferable to her, compare to the ones she tasted of recentcheesy

Op, your babe loves you, but if you kno you aren't gonna give her same love in return, then let her go please

gbam
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

gbam
Bia martin how you dey na, my friend biacan don put to birth Its been a while i hear from her cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
Bia martin how you dey na, my friend biacan don put to birth Its been a while i hear from her cheesy

yeah am finegrin she gave birth to quadruplegrin
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

yeah am finegrin she gave birth to quadruplegrin
Wow...Congratulations, you are now a man martin, let me go get pampers for my friend biacan cool
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
Wow...Congratulations, you are now a man martin, let me go get pampers for my friend biacan cool

so I was a woman before
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

so I was a woman before
grin grin Do you hear that from my mouth Thegeneralqueen weldone jawe, for making martin a man, no more boys shocked shocked
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
grin grin Do you hear that from my mouth Thegeneralqueen weldone jawe, for making martin a man, no more boys shocked shocked

u abi u will see Me when I get yougrin
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

u abi u will see Me when I get yougrin
You think am biacan that you shout at anyhow and go away with it tongue ayam in my place of work coma beat me na wink
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
You think am biacan that you shout at anyhow and go away with it tongue ayam in my place of work coma beat me na wink

eheh try me
Re: Please Advice Me by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:

this ur mouth u go see Na.
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

this ur mouth u go see Na.
Am ready for you today, i will make sure i finish you..

Btw, How far, no work today Those job you posted here were all wow kiss kiss
Re: Please Advice Me by Jayson1: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
Eyah, maybe the side of your dick is more preferable to her, compare to the ones she tasted of recent cheesy

Good to know that i am not the only "bad" child. I never walk alone. cool

Re: Please Advice Me by harlee(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

Are you above 25?
yes
Re: Please Advice Me by harlee(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:

i haven't bleeped her, she was a virgin when we first dated,she got disvirgined when we broke up,now she's still not giving up the pussy cos of her level of spirituality...no sex until marriage

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by harlee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
efesodje:

Please end the relationship now if you don't love her. It's better you free the girl now. She will be better off in the long run.

We are tired of hearing divorce and troubled marriages stories abeg undecided

Free the girl if you don't love her. angry
i like her just that not like before,i just feel cheated that she left me and come back after 'seeing things'.
Re: Please Advice Me by IamEmem(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
harlee:
i like her just that not like before,i just feel cheated that she left me and come back after 'seeing things'.

Have you also not seen things after you guys broke up?
Why are u being selfish my brother...say what you want and let her decide if she stays with you.
That is how matured people act.
Goodluck.
Re: Please Advice Me by izaray(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
harlee:
was she blind before? You both are now exposed na, though i kno what you are thinking. Another guy did the job you were supposed to do on her punna wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Caught Having Sex Again In The Shower / Am I A Pervert? / Guys Stop Invending Your GF Or Lover Phone ''privecy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.