Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election (969 Views)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election by makazona(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
The 2019 election is fast approaching and many names are being thrown at Nigerians every day.

Though since 1999, I wouldn't deny that the Presidents Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan and currently, M. Buhari did/are doing their best.

But in terms of moving Nigeria to the country of our dream, they have failed woefully. And sometimes during elections, we are always caught between the devil and the deep blue sea in making our choices for the President because we are always presented with bad options either way.

Now comes this clamour for a Messiah, a saviour, an ideal candidate who has what it takes to transform Nigeria to another Malaysia, Singapore etc. Then my question is:

WHAT IF THE DESTINED/MESSIANIC PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN KILLED UNNECESSARILY BY NIGERIA (Civil war, military executions, Oso Abiola, Sharia killings in the North, election violence, Niger delta militancy, IPOB killing, Fulani herdsmen killings, police/SARS killings), ARE WE THEN DOOMED?
Re: The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election by makazona(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is it not possible? Chief Lalasticlala
Re: The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election by EazyMoh(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Democracy has always being a choice between a bad and a very bad choice. What is morally right is voting for the lesser of the evils.
So far PMB is still miles ahead of other contestants.
People like me will definitely vote for him again.
Rotimi Ameachi 2023!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election by makazona(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
EazyMoh:
Democracy has always being a choice between a bad and a very bad choice. What is morally right is voting for the lesser of the evils.
So far PMB is still miles ahead of other contestants.
People like me will definitely vote for him again.
Rotimi Ameachi 2023!

Lolz. What about re-creating our version of democracy where the good, the fair, bad and very bad are presented for election?
Re: The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
We need a young leader, who has no connection to the previous ruling families, and who can unite Nigerian youths to vote in one direction, for our future to begin now.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Timi Frank’s Apology To Jonathan, Attack On Buhari / God Told Me If Ekiti Election Is Fraudulent, 2019 Election Will Fail - Prophet / Nigeria Youths Cheering Over Atiku’s Victory A SHAME – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.