Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Letter To All Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Girls. (5737 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL!
I see.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL!
I see.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by delugajackson: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
but girl to are fun of this too.they will see a good and caring guy that love but all they will do is to force herself to a bad guy or a yahooboi just bcoz the guy is world famous. cheesy
That's how it has always been, bro. You can't blame them though. Most girls can hardly identify real love, the more fake it is, the more enticing it feels to them. The least you could do is watch them fall.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You call it 'irrational', to them it's tough times that'll pass grin.

True @ patient. Ladies these days are not very patient, no time to fix anything like our mothers did. Some men are having a hard time keeping up with this, we can see the result.

LOL. I envy you o. Once I sense danger, I recoil and become extremely calculative. I can't come and wait for events to unfold ahbeg.
lol

You call it tough times, I attribute it to naivety

Are you sure ladies are no longer patient? I believe modern ladies are only patient for the guy who can locate their mumu button .i.e. the handsome guys with the "I don't care attitude"

Either way, some ladies today can be so cold hearted and I don't really think that can be attributed to how they have been treated by men in the past. I believe it is more of a result of the misconceptions going around in our societies about men in general.

Yes, I pull out when I assess the situation and I realize that I have something quite substantial to lose, but if I realize that I have nothing to lose, I will rather wait and watch events unfold. Who knows, I might actually gain something out of the whole ordeal.

I like adventure grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Espada10: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=65291298][/quote] LETTER FROM A BETA-MALE
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Espada10: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I'll do the breaking up if I think you're playing games.
But you know these guys also do the fake breakup thing. I'm not sure what its aim is. Perhaps it's to "put you in line" or whatever. That part is wasted on me because I will not beg you, that's number one. Number two, if I don't like something I will not start to like or accept it because of your manipulations. You're the one who is going to get tired in the end because I bow to nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.