Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58696 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Theoigios(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

We can all imagine all sorts of things , but we all have to face our realities and the reality here is that there are no guarantees in relationships including marriage. We can try and block the thought of divorce on our minds , but it won't change that it's always a possibility when you marry someone . Hate it or love it , that's reality not some fairytale.

Grow up please, only girls think like this.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Well, I was expecting a link, but it's like nothing like that is coming...

It could be an urban legend, IDK, but that's what everyone believes to be the case. What else could be ruining people's teeth in that area?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MissJoy29(f): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Slickest:

I admire your pensive approach, ur kind is rare... those girls that demand are those ones their fathers cannot even cater for himself, so they feel their responsibility belongs to their boyfriend. And we have some guys who are already hating here, like its nothing, well the guys loyalty paid off, dare to be loyal and committed...
Thanks.

Yeah. It's good & it pays to be loyal and committed
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It could be an urban legend, IDK, but that's what everyone believes to be the case.
I see... On second thoughts, it should be. If it were true, whatever component of the fish that destroys the teeth shouldn't be gentle on the stomach linnnings as well.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MissJoy29(f): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2018
purityval:

When you see someone that woke up with her brain and has her acts together you know..... Keep dropping your wisdom for some dead brain girls to learn from.

How you doing girl?
I'm fine purest. You?
You forgot me na.

Kinda m--s you though.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by murphyibiam15(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes I do.
good... I just sent u a pm
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Theoigios(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She'll learn the hard way cheesy
Oh but the orgasmic feeling of kicking him out is sure worth the wait grin

Really?

i wasn't expecting this from you at all, obviously you have a wrong view about relationships.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I see.

So what else could be eating away at people's teeth in that area? Because almost everyone is toothless lol
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Heavance(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.
At least you are making sense, more than the person you were quoting.
But really, we shouldn't think divorce, it kills the seed of marriage, more than the people who signed the marriage deal.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by newslifeop: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Theoigios:

Really?

i wasn't expecting this from you at all, obviously you have a wrong view about relationships.

Corrections, not relationships but people. Sorry, I just can't help it. Betrayal is even in the Bible grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So what else could be eating away at people's teeth in that area? Because almost everyone is toothless lol
Periodontal disease perhaps.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Periodontal disease perhaps.

Affecting almost everyone though?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Hayi maan, stop it! Hahaha. I can almost imagine it.

Lol, but seriously , it's like a conspiracy. No matter how you look at it , it's always the woman's fault. He goes out sleeping with all sorts of things , who gets blamed " there must be something wrong with the wife , there is no man who will leave a beautiful woman for the streets, she must have done something to drive him away".God! grin. I've watched some nollywood stories, in almost everyone of the ones I've seen, the woman is the problem cheesy. If she ain't using juju , she is causing him to drink , he abandons his responsibilities as a man its her fault , etc .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Affecting almost everyone though?
I can only keep guessing. Research on people's lifestyle that can contribute to the widespread teeth loss (so funnaae) is the answer to your conundrums lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2018
lexy2014:
where's that in d bible?

Lol, it's in some people's heads .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, but seriously , it's like a conspiracy. No matter how you look at it , it's always the woman's fault. He goes out sleeping with all sorts of things , who gets blamed " there must be something wrong with the wife , there is no man who will leave a beautiful woman for the streets, she must have done something to drive him away".God! grin. I've watched some nollywood stories, in almost everyone of the ones I've seen, the woman is the problem cheesy. If she ain't using juju , she is causing him to drink , he abandons his responsibilities as a man its her fault , etc .
Lmfao. Lady, y'all just have to start writing your own stories to counter the misrepresentations lol. Chances are it would sell very well.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Theoigios:

Grow up please, only girls think like this.

Only boys shy away from the realities of life .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
murphyibiam15:

good... I just sent u a pm

I said , I do mind .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, but seriously , it's like a conspiracy. No matter how you look at it , it's always the woman's fault. He goes out sleeping with all sorts of things , who gets blamed " there must be something wrong with the wife , there is no man who will leave a beautiful woman for the streets, she must done something to drive him away) .God! grin. I've watched some nollywood stories, in almost everyone of the ones I've seen, the woman is the problem cheesy. If she ain't using juju , she is causing him to drink , he abandons his responsibilities as a man its her fault , etc .

Hahaha. Ja ne. Narcissism is rife pha. That's why mna in all honesty, I don't see myself nabo. Because it's just impossible & crazy-making to expect, in fact demand, preferential treatment on the basis that you're a man. Njani sana? Respect begets respect.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Heavance:

At least you are making sense, more than the person you were quoting.
But really, we shouldn't think divorce, it kills the seed of marriage, more than the people who signed the marriage deal.

Well , we all have our strong opinions about such topics . I understand you, but only if we lived in a perfect world where such is rare , but unfortunately it is a daily occurance .

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Theoigios(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Only boys shy away from the realities of life .
lol, i ain't shying away from anything.
yes, i know there are relationships that ain't working.
yes, i know there are bad girls and guys.
and yes, i know there are good guys and good girls out there.
so what realities are you talking about?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Destinychild263(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
i m nt dumb but i will quote u...
don't tink everybody are desame
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lmfao. Lady, y'all just have to start writing your own stories to counter the misrepresentations lol. Chances are it would sell very well.

LMFAO, I will . A fresh outlook is needed on what causes problems in relationships, not this gender bashing rubbish I've watched. Churches are the biggest perpetrators of such nonsense. The biggest oppressors of women's voices in society.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by KingMicky3286: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2018
He just got a job of house man (House Boy) the lady will ride you like an old white horse bicycle .

She can go out and comes in anytime she likes... Its her house...
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by biggy26: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying.
So ur guy should bug d phone he gives you, right?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Ja ne. Narcissism is rife pha. That's why mna in all honesty, I don't see myself nabo. Because it's just impossible & crazy-making to expect, in fact demand, preferential treatment on the basis that you're a man. Njani sana? Respect begets respect.

Lol, a lot. Lol, that's the thing that pisses me off about bona nezi movies zabo , it's like just by being born with a dyck you are automatically entitled to an oppressee. It begins at home with their sisters; the boy has privileges and when they get married they will continue that crap and oppress the wife ( using the fear of God as their weapon). Hay khona ! I'm glad this religious crap is not rife apha , it only affects a minority of people. Its like a woman will only be appreciated and respected only if she consents to being a doormat for life , if not then she is wicked and the man has a right to beat her up and cheat in her . Nonsense! grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
biggy26:

So ur guy should bug d phone he gives you, right?

A man has never bought me a phone. I'm beginning to think I must be doing something wrong in the bedroom grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lipscomb(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2018
grin amen bro but hope you're not a lazy asshole.
greatnaija01:
GOD GIVE ME THIS KIND OF GIRL FRIEND not the broke azzz ones that are everywhere trying to reduce the little money am making.... abeg.... such Lady should PM me o.... abeg o... grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by purityval(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'm fine purest. You?
You forgot me na.

Kinda m--s you though.

I'm good dear.

First person to miss me in 2018........ better things to come grin grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Biggers82(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, these things do happen. So before embarking on this journey, you have to put your emotions aside and use your head.
and you are busy buying some of the properties in your name abi so the wen things turns around you go with yours lolz
Up you oooooo
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Theoigios:

lol, i ain't shying away from anything.

yes, i know there are relationships that ain't working.

yes, i know there are bad girls and guys.

and yes, i know there are good guys and good girls out there.

so what realities are you talking about?

The realities are exactly what you mentioned lol. That's why I said people should put their emotions aside before getting into a marriage and use their heads for a moment .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.