Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,576 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? (3425 Views)

Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience / What Made You Popular In School?. / Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by iamuye(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
mine was for being our year tutor's son.. how did i become her son? i was too cute and causing trouble so she always punished me people started calling her my mum lol.... and i was attracted to her too. wink
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by iamuye(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
My name (cornel) and my temper.

So i was coming down from the rocks after going out to smoke blunt during class hours and my form master saw me so he went and ambushed me.

As i unknowingly approached the school compound, the modafvcker jumped out and started whipping me with a fan belt.
Students began to come out of their classes to see what was going on because the man was just screaming like a wild animal.

The more i was thinking he was going to stop, the harder he continued to whip me so as he was about to give me another stroke, i got hold of the fan belt, pulled it away from his hand and began to whip the devil that was making him to kolo out of his body!

The mofo couldn't stand the pains so he took off and i chased him out of the school compound while students were cheering and hailing me.

That incident made me over popular in the school

Nollywood movie wink
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Fernandowski(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
Mine was my height

I was tall and very lanky(skinny) cry

People often made fun of my height back then, it didn't help that I went to a boarding house too cry

ow tall??
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by roarik(f): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
was dating the senior boy den in sec school...dat made me popular
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Fernandowski(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2018
My height... In jss 2, I was already the tallest student in school

Female senior students were so damn scared to punish me whenever I commit *I no dey hear word at all*

I come to school About 1hr After school assembly everyday.... Still managed to captain my class then..... That was when a female ss2 student invited me to her house to help her mark our texts booklets and the rest is history.....
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
valgbo:
no be arsenal again? Y would you be obsessed about "ass"enal
Hatter spotted. This is likely coming from a Mayo of chelshit fan.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by olfet: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Mine was KITO RuBBER cus I hv one uniq kito rubber sander and I also popula with name FOOTBALLER cus the way I plays ball
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Brooke60:
My tomboy ways...damn so stubborn. Always on assembly ground for one trouble or the other cheesy cheesy

There are still traces...
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Lipscomb(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin are they not Rusticate you?
Gofwane:
My name (cornel) and my temper.

So i was coming down from the rocks after going out to smoke blunt during class hours and my form master saw me so he went and ambushed me.

As i unknowingly approached the school compound, the modafvcker jumped out and started whipping me with a fan belt.
Students began to come out of their classes to see what was going on because the man was just screaming like a wild animal.

The more i was thinking he was going to stop, the harder he continued to whip me so as he was about to give me another stroke, i got hold of the fan belt, pulled it away from his hand and began to whip the devil that was making him to kolo out of his body!

The mofo couldn't stand the pains so he took off and i chased him out of the school compound while students were cheering and hailing me.

That incident made me over popular in the school
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
valgbo:
did you go to a foundation school?
no
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Blackhawk04: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hehehehe cheesy grin

Na my mouth and shakara oooo. I fit insult dead person sef. grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Stevengerd(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
I was damn rude back then, and i dnt take no for answer. in ss2, i was nicknamed "Haber Process" because of my love for the chemical preparation of Ammonia. The name GERD was coin frm my role model Gerrad. Whenever Am On the pitch with my guys and for the position i occupy, they added gerd to my name steven, STEVENGERD. Still bearing the name till now.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Xinzu: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
I was a cultist. lipsrsealed

You don't want to get on my bad side or that of any member of my clique.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Books, math in particular. Also "no nonsense" persona.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Fadiga24(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xinzu:
I was a cultist. lipsrsealed

You don't want to get on my bad side or that of any member of my clique.

Why am I not surprised sad

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by mespusinglez(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
AS A TIME-KEEPER YOU KNOW NA...I ALWAYS LIKE KEEPING THE STUDENT WAITING WHILE I WILL BE WALKING LIKE A KING TO THE BELL POST...SOMETIMES BEFORE CLOSING I JUST GO HIDE IN THE LAB JUST TO PUNISH THE STUDENT
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Xinzu: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

Why am I not surprised sad

Is it obvious? grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Fadiga24(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xinzu:

Is it obvious? grin

Yes heavy Mason, white lion, plurimi...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Xinzu: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

Yes heavy Mason, white lion, plurimi...

Well, no one will decrypt if I don't give a hint just like I did now.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by youngreezy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:
coming late to sch... angry even my principal knows that..
hehehe my partner in crime...omor afta i discoverd dat i wasnt gonna take WAEC in my skul ehn principal taya for me.n also na we dy press bobby pas dat year.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by youngreezy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
mikejj:
grin late comers association.(LCA).#teambackseat
my Nigga.Did U Also Play For Breast Pressing Utd?Lmao.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by mikejj(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
youngreezy:
my Nigga.Did U Also Play For Breast Pressing Utd?Lmao.
baba u sef they that squad that year.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by youngreezy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
mikejj:
baba u sef they that squad that year.
top nine like harry kane.especialy for waec lesson.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by ayookunlee: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
buying and selling, importer, exporter. those that attended boarding school will understand
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by Hisxellency: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dating the prettiest girls and a good orator
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by kwessiStewie2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ironically i was popular for being cool,collected and calm and oh because I was cute. I think the combination was pretty solid. ;
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by christ007(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
My is playing with girl all the time and my school girlfriend was the queen of yellow house.
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by mikejj(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
youngreezy:
top nine like harry kane.especialy for waec lesson.
i know say u fail waec that yr
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by kazyhm(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
chillychill:
My complexion (m kinda very fair)dey won't stop calling me"artificial yellow pawpaw" cheesy cheesy embarassed

My sec school mate still call me the name till now seff embarassed
Re: What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? by teedoxman89(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who know know B2k for Lagos state senior model college Meiran. Notorious for comedy and giving my classmate names. My friends name self Dey dere. Boleke. Oluwamiegbin,Jantofuku, Omoga or gbafufu. Mujanja, Tall child. Eyes saw, dasofunjo.. etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Tempted To Go And Meet My Houseboy To Lubricate Me On Bed / Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions / I Tot She Was Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.