Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. (1357 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by lizyb: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
I AM 8YRS OLD IN MARRIAGE AND BLESSED WITH TWO BOYS,FOR EIGHT GOOD YEARS I HV NOT HAD REST OF MIND,OUTSIDE IS CHEATING HABIT HE TENDS TO EMBARASS EVERY POINT IN TIME,I DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK HE WILL FIGHT BACK,THE WORST PART OF IT ALL IS THE SHAME AND DISGRACE HE HAS CAUSED ME SO FAR,YESTERDAY JUST A LITTLE ARGUEMENT HEBEAT ME UP AGAIN,BLEEDING FROM THE NOSE AND MOUTH,I DONT KNOW WOT TO DO,I HV REPORTED TO HIS PEOPLE AND EVEN THE CHURCH NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.I FEEL LIKE MAKING HIM PAY FOR ALL THE BRUISES.......................BUT................................?PLS I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Maxi112: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stay out of that marriage, no one deserve to be treated like that.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by greatnaija01: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sister Sister THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN.....

All we hear is ONE side of the story and we can not JUDGE ACCURATELY ON THIS.

Were you not warned about marrying him? Does a godly gentle man just suddenly become a wife-beater?

Hmmmm it is not the church o... you chose to enter the marriage against all ODDS. If the foundation is destroyed then what can be DONE....

HOW DID YOU BOTH DATE? were there signs of ANGER BURSTS before the marriage?

it is not about sex before marriage, is about what principles were observed during dating and before marriage.... were u both PRAYERFUL and SUBMISSIVE TO PARENTAL AND SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY?

Because only a man who has not be properly groomed before being a groom can begin to beat and cheat in marriage.
IF YOU CAN NOT STAY, Then know this... ON THE GROUNDS OF CHEATING the bible gives you freedom to break up.

GOD BLESS YOU.
I advice you to go back to repair your relationship with God and you will recover with or without the man.

lizyb:
I AM 8YRS OLD IN MARRIAGE AND BLESSED WITH TWO BOYS,FOR EIGHT GOOD YEARS I HV NOT HAD REST OF MIND,OUTSIDE IS CHEATING HABIT HE TENDS TO EMBARASS EVERY POINT IN TIME,I DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK HE WILL FIGHT BACK,THE WORST PART OF IT ALL IS THE SHAME AND DISGRACE HE HAS CAUSED ME SO FAR,YESTERDAY JUST A LITTLE ARGUEMENT HEBEAT ME UP AGAIN,BLEEDING FROM THE NOSE AND MOUTH,I DONT KNOW WOT TO DO,I HV REPORTED TO HIS PEOPLE AND EVEN THE CHURCH NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.I FEEL LIKE MAKING HIM PAY FOR ALL THE BRUISES.......................BUT................................?PLS I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Awwww, this is heartbreaking. Why don't you leave? Don't you have family or women's shelters in your vicinity?

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by osykull22(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
u better pack ur load and leave if u die in an abusive marriage because ur kids those kids will never forgive u and there father u may b thinking hw to start over again bt don't forget u don't hv a husband before u met him definately God will give u a loving and carring man pls leave before u die
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Bitcoiin: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
wow
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by marvin906(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
madam get the fvck out of the house..
in fact stay since na die dey hungry you
read the hand writing on the wall undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
fight am bak...afterall women dey seek equal powers wit men(GENDER EQUALITY)
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please don't revenge. You might end up killing him mistakenly. Women often go the extreme when they are pushed to the wall.

Just leave with your children and go to your family;parents, brothers/sisters.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by FluidQueen(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Firstly, get a gang of girls and beat the Shiit outta him.
Secondly, Get the hell out of that PRISON! divorce the bastard!

Lastly, do you have a job? Are you financially independent?
If you aren't, then, find something doing and take your boys out of there before the psychopathic lunatic corrupts them. Please, hurry before we read in some random news that you ended up dead or badly maimed.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:
fight am bak...afterall women dey seek equal powers wit men(GENDER EQUALITY)
Ah!! Oga you want make her husband break her bones shocked shocked The best thing is for her to jejely pack out of that house.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Ah!! Oga you want make her husband break her bones shocked shocked The best thing is for her to jejely pack out of that house.
i dnt like wasting advice....she dey dere d man dey beat her for 8 years. y she never pack commot d house since... she dey wait 4 advice. and sm sure after all dis advice, she wuld remain in d house.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by lizyb: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
thank u all for ur advice,the main issue is I am not financially independent,my parent are late and my 2 younger ones are also staying with me,i really don't know where to start from,,,,,,i married with no knowledge about what marriage is,but nowi understand it better,i hv made up my mind to move ,I no I will survive,when there is a will there will definitely be a way.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Lionessza(f): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Awwww, this is heartbreaking. Why don't you leave? Don't you have family or women's shelters in your vicinity?

It's truly sad , she had better find somewhere else to live before he kills her, these sorts of relationships hardly end well.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

i dnt like wasting advice....she dey dere d man dey beat her for 8 years. y she never pack commot d house since... she dey wait 4 advice. and sm sure after all dis advice, she wuld remain in d house.
Lol, the painful part you will hear, i'm still in the marriage because of my children grin
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by timwudz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
lizyb:
BEAT HIM TOO
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Lol, the painful part you will hear, i'm still in the marriage because of my children grin
as in ehn!!! if na my sister she be i 4 don give her d beating of her life
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

It's truly , she had better find somewhere else to live before he kills her, these sorts of relationships hardly end well.

Eish cry Some women are really having it rough. It truly won't end well.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
Firstly, get a gang of girls and beat the Shiit outta him.
Secondly, Get the hell out of that PRISON! divorce the bastard!

Lastly, do you have a job? Are you financially independent?
If you aren't, then, find something doing and take your boys out of there before the psychopathic lunatic corrupts them. Please, hurry before we read in some random news that you ended up dead or badly maimed.
so u are giving advice now,u do know dat marriage is 4 better 4 worst grin
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

as in ehn!!! if na my sister she be i 4 don give her d beaten of her life
My dear, though is not an easy thing at all, married for 8years with 2 kids, and everything just ends that waysad Its a very bad experience...But sometimes, one need to make a decision and move on with life sha. Marriage no be do or die thing, and it must not work for everybody, that's what i have come to realize
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
My dear, though is not an easy thing at all, married for 8years with 2 kids, and everything just ends that waysad Its a very bad experience...But sometimes, one need to make a decision and move on with life sha. Marriage no be do or die thing, and it must not work for everybody, that's what i have come to realize
u deserve one cold bottle of ace of spades..

no be say i hate women ooo but at times some of dem brain no dey function well..

dats y i say WETHER U ARE A MAN OR WOMAN BE INDEPENDENT...
e fit be say she no get any source of income na y she remain 4 her "matrimonial home"
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Lionessza(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Eish cry Some women are really having it rough. It truly won't end well.

Yeah . I hope she finds the help she needs , shame . It's so irritating how some useless guy will take out his frustrations on the person , he's supposed to protect . Thunder fire his balls grin.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

u deserve one cold bottle of ace of spades..

no be say i hate women ooo but at times some of dem brain no dey function well..

dats y i say WETHER U ARE A MAN OR WOMAN BE INDEPENDENT...
e fit be say she no get any source of income na y she remain 4 her "matrimonial home"
I concur, maybe that's the more reason the man is acting in such manner.

Btw, na Erujeje or origin i dey take wink
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
I concur, maybe that's the more reason the man is acting in such manner.

Btw, na Erujeje or origin i dey take wink

Eru...kini u no be woman?

na malt i go buy 4 u
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Yeah . I hope she finds the help she needs , shame . It's so irritating how some useless guy will take out his frustrations on the person , he's supposed to protect . Thunder fire his balls grin.

It's very sad. I wonder why she doesn't open a case for him. Or maybe she's dependent on him shame. I see no other reason why a person would stay with an abusive, cheating spouse.

Thunder fire the idiot indeed lol.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

Eru...kini u no be woman?

na malt i go buy 4 u
Malt is for old mamas, to cold their heads to bed tongue
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Malt is for old mamas, to cold their heads to bed tongue
i fear u...

dah means if i marry u...one day u go high come bak kon start to beat me

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by izaray(f): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

i fear u...

dah means if i marry u...one day u go high come bak kon start to beat me
You kno you can only fear God and respect women...Cos we are wonderful creatures in nature, we are unpredictable cool
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Lionessza(f): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's very sad. I wonder why she doesn't open a case for him. Or maybe she's dependent on him shame. I see no other reason why a person would stay with an abusive, cheating spouse.

Thunder fire the idiot indeed lol.

I'm sure she's dependent on him embarassed...hence the goon has no shame .

Lol, I sometimes find myself saying that and everyone I say it to is always confused grin.
Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by crismark(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
You kno you can only fear God and respect women...Cos we are wonderful creatures in nature, we are unpredictable cool
noted!!!

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I'm sure she's dependent on him embarassed...hence the goon has no shame .

Lol, I sometimes find myself saying that and everyone I say it to is always confused grin.

Hahaha. Really? They have they strangest, non-insultive insults ever grin I'm sure you get laughed at lol.

Re: Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. by Lionessza(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Really? They have they strangest, non-insultive insults ever grin I'm you get laughed at lol.

Lol, yeah ndiyaphulukwa about my secret online life, I guess grin. Lol , ja .

Still Single At 26 / Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. / .

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52