Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (57015 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by nwakaibeya1: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Human chameleons all over the Churches. They are what we call follow my speech and don't follow my character #Do you know KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME!!!
If you know read the following carefully and know if your knowledge is same as we are speaking.
Don’t argue, it is not like other prayers.We know you have tested many prayers but this is olden day’s church that was taken away from people of God. Just come first,if it is not true tell others.CHRIST HAS COME to swallow your curses. KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME UPON THE EARTH. DO NOT SAY. YOU ARE NOT TOLD.

GUARANTEED LIBERATION

Our lord Jesus Christ personally extends this invitation in Matthew 11:28: “Come to me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you REST” And in John 16: 33, He says, “ I have told you this so that you will have PEACE by being united to me” Despite these and several other passages in the Bible, believers all over the world - In churches, families and individuals experience crises while professing Christ. Throughout Christendom, Peace is a scarce commodity – even among the so – called BORN AGAIN.
But today, God has once again remembered His people and has sent us son of man who has His mandate. A man who sees in far away lands. A son of man who carries the MANTLE – The undiluted power of God. He speaks the word with such power and authority that the powers
of darkness cannot resist. He imparts you with LIGHT which empowers you to see your enemies direct in the spirit ream where the battle of life are fought. According to Ephesians 5: 13, and 14, “when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; for anything that is clearly revealed becomes LIGHT”.And naturally whatever is revealed by the light is conquered by the light. See John 1:5.
People are promised Salvation, Deliverance, Miracles, and instant prosperity. They engage in different form of fasting, sleepless nights at vigils and agonizing warfare prayer etc, yet they live in fear of witches / wizards, evil, marine attacks and dreadful dreams and family wickedness. The truth is that you must first of all be free or liberated from these problems before you can experience peace of mind, which must also be achieved before material prosperity. Jesus’ parable of the rich Fool makes it clear that rest (LIBERATION) comes ahead of material wealth (LK.12:16-23).
For the Ritualist who have been given some objects to swallow for wealth, the young professionals who ignorantly joined fraternities for protection, the youth in secret cults, the stagnating believer, the oppressed single ladies who have lost hope of marriage, the barren, those whose stars have been tampered with by their former masters, and others with different types of spiritual problems – come for an encounter with THE TRUE VINE (John 15: 1-4) and your LIBERATION is GUARANTEED.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD !!!!!!!
The Prophet’s ASSURANCE:Come, If you get anything less than promised, you are free to spread the news.

· YOUR CURSES WILL BE SWALLOWED

· Difficult generational problems will be destroyed

· Ancestral yokes will be broken

· Deliverance from spirit wife/husband (incubus and succubus) is guaranteed.

· Total protection from witchcraft oppression and occult powers.

· You’ll be rescued from evil marine and powers of darkness.
HERE YOUR COMPLETE LIBERATION IS GUARANTEED.

When you are liberated, you will have peace of mind and rest in CHRIST –Then prosperity follows. Above all, because the power is live and direct from HEAVEN, all these are delivered to you without any form of FASTING,RIGOROUS NIGHT VIGIL AND AGONIZING WARFARE PRAYERS.

BRETHREN,THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALREADY HERE. (Luke 17:20).

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by odehaj: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I would tell you that there is little wrong in the prosperity that Oyedepo preaches

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc..... Which Benny does.

2) I have seen Oyedepo's car before(the one he drives himself). He has been using the same silver car for about three years or so. While I don't know the model, it is a very average car. Seen his house too and sitting room - very very average.

3) As per jet, Benny does not have 6,000 branched churches, Schools to administrate over, Oyedepo does. Ghana branches of Living Faith alone is 150 scattered everywhere. In one particular month he visited 27 countries hence his ministry requires it not as a luxury but a quick means of transportation. So hey it depends on how large and centralised a ministry is and living faith leadership appears to be very centralised.

4) Oyedepo always talks about the limitations of the prosperity gospel but ppl never listen to that they only pick what they want to pick. Even Kenneth Hagin once conformed that "there is a thin line between the permissible and the objectionable when it comes to issues of financial prosperity".

5) Oyedepo doesn't actually have 150 million USD in his account- he just believes it is an insult to equate the worth of a believer to a sum of 150 million.

6) I have visited all kinds of Churches and I tell you Offerings in WC is just once. Apart from special services.

7) If you like slander Oyedepo for preaching tithe or claim tithing is irrelevant. All I know is that Living Faith pays tithes of Billions to another large ministry in Nigeria every month. It takes a man of conviction to do that.

Now if there is anything that frustrates me about Bishop Oyedepo, it is that he refuses to care about his image or even lies put out there against him. Same for pa Adeboye. See how Joseph Prince quickly cleared himself from the yeye Forbes list. Now I am not bothered that Oyedepo and Adeboye are being insulted or mocked but my issue is how it can easily affect baby believers who are easily tilted. And if major pastors are left to be attacked consistently on social media, it is the root of Christianity that would shake
In years to come both the catholics, orthodox and Pentecostals would all suffer for all these unchecked attacks and backbiting within d church. Christianity in general might become more difficult to practice in a few years in this country because the devil has laid a ground work by trying to delegitimise every "who" is "who" in Christianedom and when those folks who are being attacked go on to be with the Lord, we the rest would be dealing with a society that is unreceptive

I pray for the next generations of Christians in Nigeria because they might suffer from the foolishness of we their predecessors.

Lastly as a Christian I won't criticize any other Christian for using a jet because I know fully well that if I had the money and require it then I would buy it. Whatever is unlawful for the pastor is unlawful for every other christian. If a pastor can't be rich then all Christians can't be rich either, if a pastor can't own a jet then no christian can own a jet.

For me, I maintain that a private jet is nothing more different than a private car.

NB: Please don't bother quoting me for slander, if you don't agree just talk your own comot for NL, I no get time for argument till 2am midnite.
yes yes yes YES SIR.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by alobright17(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2018
sweetjohn:
Daddy freeze was not vindicated at all. You people should learn how to read and understand. Pastor Benny only said many pastors took his prosperity message out of contest and make it a daily message. He also said and believe that the Christain should prosper, because it is their prosperity that will help to propel the gospel and use to maintain the house of God. But his concern now is that some pastors ve make it as an avenue to enrich themselves. Daddy freeze on the other hand is anti Christain and anti church and anti offering and anti tithes and anti Nigeria pastors and as a result, he is anti christ
You need some sleep Mr ... Daddy freeze preaches more truth than your own pastor .

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by LetDemKnow(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2018
alobright17:
You need some sleep Mr ... Daddy freeze preaches more truth than your own pastor .

Please I need Nairaland Moderator Contact. I want to feature a Post on the HomePage. My mail address is pumamammal@gmail.com
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by kitaatita: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Humility at high level, only a humble man will publicly admit his errors and also declare a change of heart

He had Christian Catholic background.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HeyCorleone(m): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I would tell you that there is little wrong in the prosperity that Oyedepo preaches

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc..... Which Benny does.

2) I have seen Oyedepo's car before(the one he drives himself). He has been using the same silver car for about three years or so. While I don't know the model, it is a very average car. Seen his house too and sitting room - very very average.

3) As per jet, Benny does not have 6,000 branched churches, Schools to administrate over, Oyedepo does. Ghana branches of Living Faith alone is 150 scattered everywhere. In one particular month he visited 27 countries hence his ministry requires it not as a luxury but a quick means of transportation. So hey it depends on how large and centralised a ministry is and living faith leadership appears to be very centralised.

4) Oyedepo always talks about the limitations of the prosperity gospel but ppl never listen to that they only pick what they want to pick. Even Kenneth Hagin once conformed that "there is a thin line between the permissible and the objectionable when it comes to issues of financial prosperity".

5) Oyedepo doesn't actually have 150 million USD in his account- he just believes it is an insult to equate the worth of a believer to a sum of 150 million.

6) I have visited all kinds of Churches and I tell you Offerings in WC is just once. Apart from special services.

7) If you like slander Oyedepo for preaching tithe or claim tithing is irrelevant. All I know is that Living Faith pays tithes of Billions to another large ministry in Nigeria every month. It takes a man of conviction to do that.

Now if there is anything that frustrates me about Bishop Oyedepo, it is that he refuses to care about his image or even lies put out there against him. Same for pa Adeboye. See how Joseph Prince quickly cleared himself from the yeye Forbes list. Now I am not bothered that Oyedepo and Adeboye are being insulted or mocked but my issue is how it can easily affect baby believers who are easily tilted. And if major pastors are left to be attacked consistently on social media, it is the root of Christianity that would shake
In years to come both the catholics, orthodox and Pentecostals would all suffer for all these unchecked attacks and backbiting within d church. Christianity in general might become more difficult to practice in a few years in this country because the devil has laid a ground work by trying to delegitimise every "who" is "who" in Christianedom and when those folks who are being attacked go on to be with the Lord, we the rest would be dealing with a society that is unreceptive

I pray for the next generations of Christians in Nigeria because they might suffer from the foolishness of we their predecessors.

Lastly as a Christian I won't criticize any other Christian for using a jet because I know fully well that if I had the money and require it then I would buy it. Whatever is unlawful for the pastor is unlawful for every other christian. If a pastor can't be rich then all Christians can't be rich either, if a pastor can't own a jet then no christian can own a jet.

For me, I maintain that a private jet is nothing more different than a private car.

NB: Please don't bother quoting me for slander, if you don't agree just talk your own comot for NL, I no get time for argument till 2am midnite.

Statsocial I know this is you.

oyedepo's slave.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by mayorall(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Bro, the target of the attackers and posters is to cause enmity in the body of christ. This comparison still helps their motive/target. Be careful of their devices..

Papa uses BMW, same with mama. Always parked side by side at Honour entrance while they are in church.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HigherEd: 1:33am On Feb 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Statsocial I know this is you.

oyedepo's slave.
HeyCorleone you haven't still changed ur ways. Always running after pastors to condemn. Jesus loves you my brother....
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Nonsense!

How does he reconcile all the people he had led astray all these years? How about the morons that supported his lifestyle before God changed his life and the people who are currently milking their impoverished congregation under the guise that Mr. Hinn is their mentor.

This false doctrine issue is something he has to take up with God. Fraudsters like Oyedepo and co. deserve no mercy if hell is real.
/
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by MiddleDimension: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc.....

now you can see how difficult it is to pass through criticism and persecution. when you guys were busy carting away weak catholics and anglicans to populate your churches through criticism of their doctrines, doctrines that we now see widely practiced in pentecostalism, and also criticising the pope and the behaviors of some catholic and anglican priests, it was so pleasureable to you. now that the table is turning around, you all are begining to play the victim.

the pentecostal church in nigeria is lucky we do not have the sort of media europe has. i wonder how you will be able to survive it. what you are seeing is small compared to what the older churches have been through.

but it is ok. whats happening only shows you have grown to be a force to reckon with in nigeria, thats why scandals about you is gaining media attention.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by teflonjake(m): 3:01am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc.....

You are blessed..for standing up in defense of the truth, may you never lack where men want

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Achorise: 4:11am On Feb 24, 2018
MiddleDimension:

now you can see how difficult it is to pass through criticism and persecution. when you guys were busy carting away weak catholics and anglicans to populate your churches through criticism of their doctrines, doctrines that we now see widely practiced in pentecostalism, and also criticising the pope and the behaviors of some catholic and anglican priests, it was so pleasureable to you. now that the table is turning around, you all are begining to play the victim.

the pentecostal church in nigeria is lucky we do not have the sort of media europe has. i wonder how you will be able to survive it. what you are seeing is small compared to what the older churches have been through.

but it is ok. whats happening only shows you have grown to be a force to reckon with in nigeria, thats why scandals about you is gaining media attention.
That is where everyone in Nigeria always getting it wrong, denomination not salvation, no church is an authority, Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal, .Sin, resides in all these denominations.
Besides, you think you are safe from criticism and attacks, the bible said sin will increase in the last days because the Love of many will wax cold.
The bible said, judgement will began in the house of God, is Catholic and Anglican not part of it.
This is the time of proliferation of churches and increase of sin.
Besides, many women join orthodox churches because of ceremonial benefits, like burial, wedding, to have large tun out and an organised ceremony.
Orthodox and Pentecostal churches are not bad, it depends on the systems operated by the leaders.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Achorise: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Gobia:

How can you lie so blatantly? I've seen his living quarters dozen of times. It's a super super large mansion, different buildings sef, in a compound acres wide with adequate security.

You know he has moved from the one next to the terbanacle and it's now in the campus itself right?

There's even a road that only him can pass through to get out of the campus. He lives like a king.

Please if you aren't sure about things don't come and spread propaganda.
So you took time to look , study and be observing him, Benn Inn talked about teaching prosperity and believing it wrongly. cos alot of pastors said without tithe you can be rich, so so wrong according to him, and they don't teach about sin, heaven, hell.There's isn't no balance in most churches.
If Onyedepo has a balance in his teachings, and has enough to give others and live like a king, which he is..let him enjoy.
God bless you and bless Onyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Achorise: 4:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Gobia:

Even if this was true, which type of false equivalence is this?

While Jesus was riding a donkey did he own tens of stallions and golden chariots? Oh while I'm in my safe and secure nest called canaanland I'd ride my donkey but outside I'll use my fancy convoy of mighty stallions and golden chariots. Doesn't that make me so much more humble?

Crazy argument you have there.
Donkey was a means of transport then, Jesus used the one no one has ever used.
JESUS owned everything, he doesn't need come and be fighting for acquisition of what he created.
He died so you might live.
Became poor so you might be rich.
Brought grace that you might live in righteousness and prosperity.
should pastors suffer tiil they die.
I think it's a matter of the heart, lets guide our hearts from trusting on riches and lose focus of enternity.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by AreaFada2: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Achorise:
JESUS owned everything, he doesn't need come and be fighting for acquisition of what he created.
I think it's a matter of the heart, lets guide our hearts from trusting on riches and lose focus of enternity.
His immediate followers should have benefited first.

Was Peter the Rock as head of the church rich? Or Luke or Matthew or James?

Paul even gave up his lucrative tent making/military supplies business with the Roman army to become a missionary.
Please do not make up things.

No man can serve two masters.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Thank You Lord as enlightenment cokes. Glory to God.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Thank You Lord as enlightenment comes. Glory to God.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by ruffDiamond: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2018
wellmax:
This is why I so respect Pastor Kumuyi
kumuyi is a incorrigible hypocrite.. one of his son marriage exposed him..forget all of them na the same
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Boss13: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2018
I guess the divergent opinions here maybe due to generational difference. Benny Hinn was the pioneer of prosperity gospel, he promoted it viscously and supported it wish false scriptures. He has been caught performing false miracles and investigated thoroughly. For him recanting his views, shows all along that he is fully aware of his false beliefs and due to old age wants to make things right because he is afraid of the unknown.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by ruffDiamond: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2018
sweetjohn:
Daddy freeze was not vindicated at all. You people should learn how to read and understand. Pastor Benny only said many pastors took his prosperity message out of contest and make it a daily message. He also said and believe that the Christain should prosper, because it is their prosperity that will help to propel the gospel and use to maintain the house of God. But his concern now is that some pastors ve make it as an avenue to enrich themselves. Daddy freeze on the other hand is anti Christain and anti church and anti offering and anti tithes and anti Nigeria pastors and as a result, he is anti christ
what a crappy conclusion.. lawd..people get problem sha

pls meet one of hardened sheeple here o
just look at explanation. mumu .trying to sound or appear more English than many he British hahaha lord..damn!
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Lightening: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Bishop Oyedepo might have acquired his assets genuinely or have even inherited them from his grandfather. But Benny Hinn is saying that prosperity gospel is an error. Does Oyedepo agree with him? If so why is prosperity the crux of messages?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Lightening: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2018
jared007:
Ok Dont be ignorant son. He isnt Pastors mentor rather he learnt this 4rm Pastor Chris? Pastor Chris doesnt fly private jet, doesnt own a school, doesnt accumulate cars becos he gives them out, doesnt live in mansions or possess any, i challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Even the jet he got last year must ve been given out as seed. My pastor na giver o!

Inspite of all his giving, he is still a Forbes multimillionaire and one of the 10 richest pastors in the world. He is really a giver!
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by ruffDiamond: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2018
mayorall:

Bro, the target of the attackers and posters is to cause enmity in the body of christ. This comparison still helps their motive/target. Be careful of their devices..

Papa uses BMW, same with mama. Always parked side by side at Honour entrance while they are in church.
your papa and mama abi??oh my god ..abeg who did this to you...??
see what a whole adult is uttering!
damn!
brainwashed goons everywhere!..
sh!thileans!well done sir..hmmm
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by ashjay001(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2018
My beef is; when men are a quarter to die, their level of faith, rises to another levelangry
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Collyno82(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

so commercial flight no dey reach Ghana and the 27 countries he shuttles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Collyno82(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
jared007:
Ok Dont be ignorant son. He isnt Pastors mentor rather he learnt this 4rm Pastor Chris? Pastor Chris doesnt fly private jet, doesnt own a school, doesnt accumulate cars becos he gives them out, doesnt live in mansions or possess any, i challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Even the jet he got last year must ve been given out as seed. My pastor na giver o!
That is why Nigeria is where it is today; every political party defending the president they produce.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by semyman: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Shame on those that ever condemned Daddy Freeze

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by rhymz(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

you sound like you want punishment for anyone who disagrees with Oyedepo and Adeboye. And to even conclude that them being attacked on social media will lead to Christianity dying in Nigeria is laughable, don't confuse pentecostalism with Christianity, if you move out of the southwest and towards the East, you will realize that these pentecostal pastors with larger than life persona are not all that, catholism still hold the influence in those domains and even many of the priests do not approve Prosperity preaching model of these pentecostals.

Talking about branches, I dey laugh you, how many branches does Winners or Redeem have compared to any of the orthodox is like the Roman Catholic or Anglican has, the Pope or Canterbury does not make it a point to travel round the branches world over to show that he is the overseer, I don't know why Oyedepo or Adeboye has to travel to over 27 countries in one month to visit his branches, what exactly is the purpose, why does he have to travel to all of his branches to oversee them, unless there's a lack of trust in the management of these branches, I see no reason why a general overseer will be travelling like a CEO, CEOs don't make such insane trips to oversee their businesses.

You can defend them all you want and turn the Bible upside down to accommodate some of the perversion they preach in the confines of their churches, the fact still remains that brand of Christianity is vane, lacks depth and is all about what members can do to get money from God, it is like playing baba ijebu with your beliefs, if you believe well well, at some point, it becomes normal to the person even when it is all mirage.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Achorise:

Yes Christ rode on donkey no one has ridden before because he has none, it was even borrowed. Men as popular has He was in those days has Series of chariots, Horses etc.
He went into Jerusalem and His beloved spread palm fronds on the floor showing he has nothing on earth. while Cesar when entering Rome Gold and silver were spread on the floor.
Believe me u can't be rich and not love money.
poor man loves money.
rich man loves money more.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Apina(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Achorise:
That is where everyone in Nigeria always getting it wrong, denomination not salvation, no church is an authority, Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal, .Sin, resides in all these denominations.
Besides, you think you are safe from criticism and attacks, the bible said sin will increase in the last days because the Love of many will wax cold.
The bible said, judgement will began in the house of God, is Catholic and Anglican not part of it.
This is the time of proliferation of churches and increase of sin.
Besides, many women join orthodox churches because of ceremonial benefits, like burial, wedding, to have large tun out and an organised ceremony.
Orthodox and Pentecostal churches are not bad, it depends on the systems operated by the leaders.
The Catholic church has the authority of Christ; "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hell will not overpower it (Matthew 16:18).
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by omoelerin1: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind them. Let them show us the pictures of cars and bicycles model during the time of Jesus. If Jesus was alive today he will own a car. I do hope our problem is not the church.
If Jesus did not own a house when he was alive, what gives you assurance he will own a car?

If the early converts could sell off all their properties and belongings and laid the proceeds at the feet of the Apostles for the cause of evangelism and even distribution among the brethren, Why would Jesus, their leader, be so greedy to amass wealth?

A believer and his wife who lied by hiding part of the money after they had sold their own landed property, we see what happened to them. Act 5

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by gidjah(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

yes o good morning my brother and thanks for the great expose to the average carnal reasoning minds we find around who say things out of bitterness and envy.I for one won't condemn the bishop like you said,been his member for decades now in fact I joined during my high sch days when my dad was one of his engr and contractor.what kill me too is d silence and how information is so hijacked .You can hardly get some class of answers under the ministry.Prosperity message should be very well balanced because we have various kind of people in our African society,and it will be totally erroneous for you man of God to think you can just reach prosperity any how you deem fit on the altar.in a nation or continent where very few hijack the wealth of nations were they are made,in a nation were virtually all her leaders are corrupt and so selfish ....You can't just preach d gospel of prosperity without fully balancing it.But like I said nothing is wrong with this gospel of prosperity according to the scripture but A WHOLE LOT IS WRONG WITH D WAY OUR MOG MAKE IT LOOK AND SOUND
( Oyedepo been the number one culprit here).I won't go into some details here ,we have so much of carnal and uneducatedly blind adults online who are just keyboard E warriors,there sense of reasoning just so shallow and one sided.I appreciate your contributions sir,May d Lord honour you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Writing Exam In The Dream / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.