Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (57018 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by DozieInc(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I would tell you that there is little wrong in the prosperity that Oyedepo preaches

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc.....

2) I have seen Oyedepo's car before(the one he drives himself). He has been using the same silver car for about three years or so. While I don't know the model, it is a very average car. Seen his house too and sitting room - very very average.

3) As per jet, Benny does not have 6,000 branched churches, Schools to administrate over, Oyedepo does. Ghana branches of Living Faith alone is 150 scattered everywhere. In one particular month he visited 27 countries hence his ministry requires it not as a luxury but a quick means of transportation. So hey it depends on how large and centralised a ministry is and living faith leadership appears to be very centralised.

4) Oyedepo always talks about the limitations of the prosperity gospel but ppl never listen to that they only pick what they want to pick. Even Kenneth Hagin once conformed that "there is a thin line between the permissible and the objectionable when it comes to issues of financial prosperity".

5) Oyedepo doesn't actually have 150 million USD in his account- he just believes it is an insult to equate the worth of a believer to a sum of 150 million.

6) I have visited all kinds of Churches and I tell you Offerings in WC is just once. Apart from special services.

7) If you like slander Oyedepo for preaching tithe or claim tithing is irrelevant. All I know is that Living Faith pays tithes of Billions to another large ministry in Nigeria every month. It takes a man of conviction to do that.

Now if there is anything that frustrates me about Bishop Oyedepo, it is that he refuses to care about his image or even lies put out there against him. Same for pa Adeboye. See how Joseph Prince quickly cleared himself from the yeye Forbes list. Now I am not bothered that Oyedepo and Adeboye are being insulted or mocked but my issue is how it can easily affect baby believers who are easily tilted. And if major pastors are left to be attacked consistently on social media, it is the root of Christianity that would shake
In years to come both the catholics, orthodox and Pentecostals would all suffer for all these unchecked attacks and backbiting within d church. Christianity in general might become more difficult to practice in a few years in this country because the devil has laid a ground work by trying to delegitimise every "who" is "who" in Christianedom and when those folks who are being attacked go on to be with the Lord, we the rest would be dealing with a society that is unreceptive

I pray for the next generations of Christians in Nigeria because they might suffer from the foolishness of we their predecessors.

Lastly as a Christian I won't criticize any other Christian for using a jet because I know fully well that if I had the money and require it then I would buy it. Whatever is unlawful for the pastor is unlawful for every other christian. If a pastor can't be rich then all Christians can't be rich either, if a pastor can't own a jet then no christian can own a jet.

For me, I maintain that a private jet is nothing more different than a private car.

NB: Please don't bother quoting me for slander, if you don't agree just talk your own comot for NL, I no get time for argument till 2am midnite.
You make alot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by paxonel(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Yes. They are so proud sad my thoughts now is what about second comin, rapture and life after death Is it now about money and prosperity messages
What we see as prosperity message is that message pastors preach to their church members promising them prosperity especially when they are jobless nigerians, saying that my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.., only if they will pay tithe or first fruit, make financial vows or pledges and redeem them or pay financial sacrifices at the end, the pastor becomes rich while most of his church members remain poor in their standard of living in the society.

Now, we don't want this kind of messages anymore.
We don't want end time, second coming or rapture messages either, as they do not improve standard of living of church members but rather they put them in fear and making them coward.

We want messages that will encourage christians to pursue any form of education, acquire skills and be engaged in productive venture so that their lives will be better

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HigherEd: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Gobia:

Oga there's nothing like belonging o, when even in canaan city nobody would own any house, it's all rented. Everything belongs to Oyedepo and Oyedepo only. He and his family and maybe a few pastors live in the different mansions. That's still quite the life to me.

The road I'm talking about is the one near the new stadium they are building, right in front of the old medical center. You can see it from the main campus gate if you look to your right.

Anyway, at least we can now agree that his lifestyle isn't as modest, and that is not my problem. If you wanted to defend his lavish lifestyle I wouldn't have budged. People do that all the time here and I've never responded. What I find deplorable is someone trying to claim he is something else and use false facts to back that up. To me that's just evil.

He's rich, he's lavish, end of story. You don't have to claim he is something else to defend him. Defend his lavishness if you may. To me that's a lot more honourable because at least it's truthful.
Are you referring to the second gate of Covenant university which leads directly to the stadium and is usually locked?

As for housing, Canaancity is for housing and not canaanland. And yes most houses in Canaanland are rented spaces.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
If Jesus did not own a house when he was alive, what gives you assurance he will own a car?

If the early converts could sell off all their properties and belongings and laid the proceeds at the feet of the Apostles for the cause of evangelism and even distribution among the brethren, Why would Jesus, their leader, be so greedy to amass wealth?

A believer and his wife who lied by hiding part of the money after they had sold their own landed property, we see what happened to them. Act 5

Good, are you living like Jesus? Because the last time I checked Jesus was not married, no girl friends, not corrupt
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by astute28: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2018
nonut:
Meanwhile, Bishop David Oyedepo is planning to add another one to his fleet.
#freethesheepie
na so bro
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Gobia: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Are you referring to the second gate of Covenant university which leads directly to the stadium and is usually locked?

As for housing, Canaancity is for housing and not canaanland. And yes most houses in Canaanland are rented spaces.

Yup.

I don't really get your second paragraph. All I was saying was that he owned everything, everything is rented. He's living large, you can justify that if you want. Others have. I won't attack you. But he's living large. That's the fact. Like someone said, there's no sense in arguing over cars when someone goes around in private jets. Let's not round circles and waste our time with this.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by kpaofame: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2018
paxonel:

Nigerian pastors can never never be humbled enough to admit their errors. Everything they do is right
Truth is most of the things you know about Nigerian pastors are things the Media or people tell you....and truth is negative news and info spreads more... I have heard personally when 2 of these popular pastor admitted the errors they practiced and how they have changed immediately someone pointed those fact in the bible... outside the glitz and glam these pastors have eternity in focus and will give anything not to miss out after preaching to others about it.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by rhymz(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Lol sit down and be watching. They claim the pentecostals are the ones who are greedy. But how come yaya bello couldn't distinguish between Catholicism and Pentecostalism and instead attacked Catholic bishops and called them "tithe looters". See ehn don't ever belief that it is the reputation of Pentecostals that is going to be destroyed. No, not at all. Ppl are not loosing hope in Pentecostals only but in churches generally.
It is not the churches that people are losing hope on, it is the fact that people are becoming more daring to read all the books and even go further to check the historicity of our holybooks only to find some deliberate addition and omissions just to serve selfish purposes of those who control organized religion. What you see is people reacting from this revelation and nothing more.

The likes of Oyedepo are only accentuating the reactions in those who have come to know better, they feel cheated, exploited and stupid when they see the irony of their lavish lifestyles amidst the utter lack.

There's so much to talk about but I don't want to go into that, the reality is people are beginning to see far beyond the spiritual veil that's used to exploit them en mass.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Geesaintagape: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Bros daddy freeze com see ur gospel is yielding fruit int'l
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Alaenyieby(f): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind them. Let them show us the pictures of cars and bicycles model during the time of Jesus. If Jesus was alive today he will own a car. I do hope our problem is not the church.

Jesus was born in a poor family.
He humbled himself till death on the cross.
He has the power to own any kind of property but he did not own any. Because his major aim is salvation of souls not riches.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by shallysgirl: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Rented ke?
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by BushWickBill: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alaenyieby:

Jesus was born in a poor family.
He humbled himself till death on the cross.
He has the power to own any kind of property but he did not own any. Because his major aim is salvation of souls not riches.
There goes someone who read her bible and knows what it says.
There goes someone who knows what Jesus came for.
Unlike the fellow she quoted who said all the lies and rubbish that he was brainwashed with

I swear a lot of Christians are lying unrepentant and despicable fools.
Instead of listening to the truth from someone who has lived the lie and is trying to make amends, they are here posting stup1d defenses in favor of the cons-in-chief by way of senseless epistles.

Definitely this generation of Christians isn't the one Christ died for.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by kcfresh110: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I would tell you that there is little wrong in the prosperity that Oyedepo preaches

1) I have never seen Oyedepo on TV asking for anybody to give to his ministry, schools etc.....

2) I have seen Oyedepo's car before(the one he drives himself). He has been using the same silver car for about three years or so. While I don't know the model, it is a very average car. Seen his house too and sitting room - very very average.

3) As per jet, Benny does not have 6,000 branched churches, Schools to administrate over, Oyedepo does. Ghana branches of Living Faith alone is 150 scattered everywhere. In one particular month he visited 27 countries hence his ministry requires it not as a luxury but a quick means of transportation. So hey it depends on how large and centralised a ministry is and living faith leadership appears to be very centralised.

4) Oyedepo always talks about the limitations of the prosperity gospel but ppl never listen to that they only pick what they want to pick. Even Kenneth Hagin once conformed that "there is a thin line between the permissible and the objectionable when it comes to issues of financial prosperity".

5) Oyedepo doesn't actually have 150 million USD in his account- he just believes it is an insult to equate the worth of a believer to a sum of 150 million.

6) I have visited all kinds of Churches and I tell you Offerings in WC is just once. Apart from special services.

7) If you like slander Oyedepo for preaching tithe or claim tithing is irrelevant. All I know is that Living Faith pays tithes of Billions to another large ministry in Nigeria every month. It takes a man of conviction to do that.

Now if there is anything that frustrates me about Bishop Oyedepo, it is that he refuses to care about his image or even lies put out there against him. Same for pa Adeboye. See how Joseph Prince quickly cleared himself from the yeye Forbes list. Now I am not bothered that Oyedepo and Adeboye are being insulted or mocked but my issue is how it can easily affect baby believers who are easily tilted. And if major pastors are left to be attacked consistently on social media, it is the root of Christianity that would shake
In years to come both the catholics, orthodox and Pentecostals would all suffer for all these unchecked attacks and backbiting within d church. Christianity in general might become more difficult to practice in a few years in this country because the devil has laid a ground work by trying to delegitimise every "who" is "who" in Christianedom and when those folks who are being attacked go on to be with the Lord, we the rest would be dealing with a society that is unreceptive

I pray for the next generations of Christians in Nigeria because they might suffer from the foolishness of we their predecessors.

Lastly as a Christian I won't criticize any other Christian for using a jet because I know fully well that if I had the money and require it then I would buy it. Whatever is unlawful for the pastor is unlawful for every other christian. If a pastor can't be rich then all Christians can't be rich either, if a pastor can't own a jet then no christian can own a jet.

For me, I maintain that a private jet is nothing more different than a private car.

NB: Please don't bother quoting me for slander, if you don't agree just talk your own comot for NL, I no get time for argument till 2am midnite.

An eloquent post from another brain-dead sheeple
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by BushWickBill: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Gobia:

Yup.

I don't really get your second paragraph. All I was saying was that he owned everything, everything is rented. He's living large, you can justify that if you want. Others have. I won't attack you. But he's living large. That's the fact. Like someone said, there's no sense in arguing over cars when someone goes around in private jets. Let's not round circles and waste our time with this.
Leave that unrepentant list to be trying in vain to show us that Oyedepo is not balling.
The same fellow who boasts regularly about flying private jet
Posting pictures of him receiving small cars to make us believe he is humble.l
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by NairaMaster1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
achiever12:

You mean a man that has multiple jets will have just one car for 3 years? Why do you love to fool yourself?

Wise man are you safe? Because Jesus did not marry. I guess you will do same?
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by sweetrace(f): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
nonut:
Meanwhile, Bishop David Oyedepo is planning to add another one to his fleet.
#freethesheepie

I used to complain about the private jet thing because I have always felt the money could be used to help those less fortunate in the church. However I recently had to go somewhere by bus. I hated it. I had to put up with the conductors rudeness. I got to where I was going so late because the bus had to stop so many times. I also hated sitting beside complete strangers whose sweat was touching my body. I don't want to ever have to do that again. Basically I had no control unlike when I drive myself. It must be the same thing for people who have to fly to different places all the time. Flying commercial will slow them down and and they'd get to their destinations maybe not in the best mood either. So owning a jet might actually be a necessity for Bishop Oyedepo and others. I've come to realize that I would get one if I needed it.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by achiever12: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Wise man are you safe? Because Jesus did not marry. I guess you will do same?

And where is the link between my comment and your response?

Desperation to protect pastor's image can make some Christians to sound like fools.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Claessique1(f): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I so like this!!!.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by whitestar01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Do you call yourself a Christian? You are still under the footstool of a pastor instead of serving CHRIST.

YOU don't want anyone to quote you because you think that you are wiser? right , that is the beginning of foolishness & pride
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by whitestar01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
jared007:
Ok Dont be ignorant son. He isnt Pastors mentor rather he learnt this 4rm Pastor Chris? Pastor Chris doesnt fly private jet, doesnt own a school, doesnt accumulate cars becos he gives them out, doesnt live in mansions or possess any, i challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Even the jet he got last year must ve been given out as seed. My pastor na giver o!
Your own ignorance needs deliverance.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by HigherEd: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
DakhnRaul:

Does this car look like what was 3years ago? From the look of that car it was the latex model of Honda as at when dis pix was taken. He don't even use that outside Canaan land. Moreover, he doesn't drive around but fly around, which means he is above car level. So counting his cars as a measure for his wealth is like counting Wizkid designers as a measure for his wealth.
Well the picture was taken about a week ago.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by sweetjohn(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
kennykane1:

Dude park well. You people are so disgusting that I feel ashamed to have originated from your shit hole mentality. This crook called Benny Hinn clearly was apologizing for his twisted and corrupted prosperity preaching and you are here defending and trying to promulgate his evil and twisted actions? Daddy freeze will continue to wake you mofos up as long as you'll continue to wallow and living in alice world of nothing. Una dey craze all together with Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and all the rest of your pulpit bandits/hustlers!!

#Freethesheeples forever!!
May your lord Daddy freeze forgive you. No amount of abuse you will render on the head of these men of God will change anything. The only person losing here is you and your likes. Keep pouring the abuse your god Daddy freeze thought you
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by sweetjohn(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
alobright17:
Tell me and the world the unconvincing scriptures he quoted and tell me the one your pastor countered him with, Did Jesus not countered Satan with scriptures ?

Your types sees your pastors who will still die and face judgement like me and you as the way the truth and the life that no one else can say or counter there false teachings, you failed to follow Jesus Christ teachings but accepted church doctrines. No wonder Jesus Said WOE unto you that pays tithe but fail to do the more important things.

Apart from Daddy Frezze other few honest pastors have also condemned that your tithe , but you must remember that amount of tithe you paid can never send you to heaven which is the hope and target of all Christians, You sees him as a bad person because he is not busy promoting tithe paying by now you all will be hailing him as the most honest human on planet earth.

Tithing is not by force bro. But plz, allow us to keep Paying ours OK. Moreover, i heard your god Daddy Freeze in YouTube video condemning all sort of offering in the church. Keep following him OK, but allow us to keep paying.
#freeyourself
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by alobright17(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetjohn:
Tithing is not by force bro. But plz, allow us to keep Paying ours OK. Moreover, i heard your god Daddy Freeze in YouTube video condemning all sort of offering in the church. Keep following him OK, but allow us to keep paying.
#freeyourself
You hear Daddy Freeze condemning all offering which is misleading , but you didn't hear your god pastors lying that when you don't pay tithe you'll suffer is that not the same misleading ? Why not be fair and condemn all the misleading preaching and doctrines of your god pastors ? Did Jesus Christ himself said WOE unto you tithers or not? Is Jesus Christ also misleading you ? keep dueling in ignorant.

Wait who stops you from paying tithe ? is it not your god pastors that started cursing and threatening Daddy Freeze for saying the truth? till date has anyone one of you countered him with any single bible quotation ?NO not even the mightier than thou god pastors in Nigeria all they do is to bash, insult and threatened him for speaking his mind and spoiling there business, I thought the battle is of the lord ? why then you guys are fighting God's battle for him?

Allow you to pay yours you said? OMG has anyone ever called police for you for paying it? abeg stop making noise if you don't know what to rant about.
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by paxonel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
kpaofame:

Truth is most of the things you know about Nigerian pastors are things the Media or people tell you....and truth is negative news and info spreads more... I have heard personally when 2 of these popular pastor admitted the errors they practiced and how they have changed immediately someone pointed those fact in the bible... outside the glitz and glam these pastors have eternity in focus and will give anything not to miss out after preaching to others about it.
But the vast majority of the pastors especially the prominent ones like the oyedepo and adeboye will never admit their errors publicly
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Mechejy: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=65315620]

3) As per jet, Benny does not have 6,000 branched churches, Schools to administrate over, Oyedepo does. Ghana branches of Living Faith alone is 150 scattered everywhere. In one particular month he visited 27 countries hence his ministry requires it not as a luxury but a quick means of transportation. So hey it depends on how large and centralised. Oyedepo preach to glorify flesh and blood alway.check his members and their dresing.very wordly and carnal.was it not him who said his chuch wil be reacher than IMF.He loves a flambouyant life
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by NairaMaster1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
achiever12:

And where is the link between my comment and your response?

Desperation to protect pastor's image can make some Christians to sound like fools.

Wisest man I celebrate you.

I am too mature to abuse a friend like you.

I celebrate you.

PEACE
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by Lotechi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
HigherEd:

.. So you have not heard of"Shiloh sacrifice"? You have not heard of "100,000 capacity building sacrifice"? What of the different types of kingdom investment giving?
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by kpaofame: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
paxonel:

But the vast majority of the pastors especially the prominent ones like the oyedepo and adeboye will never admit their errors publicly

Adeboye have.....
Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by paxonel(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
kpaofame:

Adeboye have.....
Including tithe collection and prophesying sudden prosperity to everyone who shout AMEN every Sunday in church which he keeps doing till tomorrow?

He knows all these are not right but he keeps doing them because they were already laid down doctrines which may cause chaos in the church when trying to revert them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Writing Exam In The Dream / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.