Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets (22981 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by ariyibiolatunji: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for the response, but I have a question, when did tweets replace national address via radio/tv on salient issues as this?

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Iseoluwani: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is like this man is unfortunate

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok oo
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by xilixr: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sheeple president
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok oo.....
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by asawanathegreat(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
I pity Bubu and Apc
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by bionixs: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
chuksjuve:
Now it's becoming glaring that PMB lack the understanding of what leadership is...

This dude has taken Nigerian for a joke for too long..

The joke is on all Nigerians sycophants and patriots alike if he stays beyond 2019..

Shall we rise ..

Check my profile before you scroll past...
all those clamouring for separation should endeavor to vote him in come 2019 to facilitate the separation without sweat
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Bambela(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
lying President handling lying government. This is Boko Haram which you have told us that you have defeated. Instead of assuring us of the effort of your "gallant" soldiers, Resign because you have failed just the way you failed during your Military regime.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by franudi: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
They said that Goodluck did not act fast during Chibok girls abduction. Now buhari is acting fast, where are the Dapchi girls? Cama is a bitch.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Fellywood(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
That's what happens when you choose NEPA bill over PhD

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by franudi: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
san316:
We have seen the tweets. Let's see the results soon.

And for the muntulas abusing the president, know that every word of insult you type against our president rebounds directly to your worthless fathers and mothers.

So be warned, we Africans respect our elders.

#InsultsDontBringChangeVotingDoes
Buhari is not my elder. Back to sender.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by sapientia(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
how many survillance was sent to Benue?

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Firefire(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
emmasege:
Our hearts and prayers are with the abducted girls and their families.

When will Buhari's APC stop these abduction films?

Watch how the dullard will play out part II

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by osazsky(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
girls nor dey hear word for north, it is against d quoran ,female child education is haram, y suffer to read wen u will still end up in d kitchen and other room,buhari must have sent his brothers after those innocent girls,
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by blowedfish: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sai kai baba!!!
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by lereinter(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
the day u became president was a cursed day

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by bejeria101(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dont toy with our intelligence,the relic of daura CANNOT TWEET!
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by EASYSHO: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
You people can not be satisfied. What else do you want the president to do. He is a man of his own and not doing it to satisfy you people but his conscience and almighty God. Unfortunately,the man has not gotten better replacement so far. For those calling for youth to take over. Tell me anyone of these that can rule us or do you think the youth will come out of them. Femi fani-kayode,dina maleye, Fayose Saraki, el-rufai etc. Dont die of sentiment, face the reality.
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hid assistants tweeted
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
But they said za president has no certificate? So who taught him how to tweet in turenchi?

The person handling the Presidents Twitter account is Tolu Ogunlesi (@toluogunlesi)
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by 9jaown(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jascon4:
The correct statement should have been "Buhari's twitter handler tweets".... I think we all know the capability of Nigerian president.
you Dy madt i swear

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ask Buhari his Twitter handle and get ready to be shocked. The dullard doesn't even know he is on Twitter.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by 9jaown(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
EASYSHO:
You people can not be satisfied. What else do you want the president to do. He is a man of his own and not doing it to satisfy you people but his conscience and almighty God. Unfortunately,the man has not gotten better replacement so far. For those calling for youth to take over. Tell me anyone of these that can rule us or do you think the youth will come out of them. Femi fani-kayode,dina maleye, Fayose Saraki, el-rufai etc. Dont die of sentiment, face the reality.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by joechingo: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmm, the same number of persons were buried in Benue with no official statement or visitation from you plus Ransome was paid for the police women that were released recently and they have been replaced by the students, what did you expect, this is business, please get their Ransome ready, this is certainly a rat race.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Spiff20(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
eezeribe:
Cursed is any nation that has this man as president...
what were you expecting him to tweet? that the girls won't return? or the govt will pretend nothing happened?
Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
You can send a battalion to hunt down an armless man but can't send a single soldier to protect farmers against Fulani herdsmen.

You can send a battalion to hunt down innocent civilians in the name of python dance but you can't protect ordinary school children from terrorist.

And you want second term, I laff in swahili.

Just pack and go!

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by correctguy101(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Iffa hia,....

Dia terror groups has requested for "bangs" and since body is not firewood, the herdsman president understood and gave the go-ahead to go get girls for themselves.

After enough correct"brushing", the girls who must've been restricted from sex and the likes will not want to go home again.

It's happened before, where the rescued escapes and runs back to the so called kidnapper/terror group hubby...

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by donjahsy(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2018
san316:
This is an opportunity to show GEJ how a government responds to such national disasters.
what's wrong with you na? has your sanity abandoned you once again?

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by Itzmizbo: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2018
san316:
We have seen the tweets. Let's see the results soon.

And for the muntulas abusing the president, know that every word of insult you type against our president rebounds directly to your worthless fathers and mothers.

So be warned, we Africans respect our elders.

#InsultsDontBringChangeVotingDoes
Shut up u slowpoke of a citezen. i any country get only people like u as a citezen, country own done finished bdat. idiot like u

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by ogatboy(m): 1:00am On Feb 24, 2018
san316:
This is an opportunity to show GEJ how a government responds to such national disasters.
It is the strategy for 2019. They had a hand in Chibok case and so do they now. Same scenario playing out but they would tell us tgey successfully found them all and tge govt. is security conscious.

Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by ablaque(m): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2018
what i v noticed in nairaland is dat d first response dtrms d thread. u guys shul learn to be independent on issues. What s d wrk of DSS, NIA and other intelligence outfit? will PMB do dr wrk? r dy nt to provide intelligence reports b4 incidents occur? I pray i doest end lik d Chibok girls,i pray dos girls are brot bk. d cabals in chrg of destroyin govts in ds country God ll expose them n destroy dm wt dr families.

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) / Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / APC Will Collapse By January Unless Buhari Acts – Acting Spokesman‎, Frank