Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) (65176 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I was there live grin

Madridguy was the first to dive for the money but NgeneUkwenu kicked the bundle away just for sarrki to snatch it as TonyeBarcanista and more than 12 other hungry men were using their clothes to scrub the airport tarmac grin grin The hunger in the land of the zombies is real grin

You missed the action lalasticlala grin
grin you nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Kutigi0332: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Okezedan:
Hunger badt o. Even security personnels were also fighting for their share...
And u tink d security personel is hungry ba? His jst greedy lyk every oda nigerian
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
The dude in white has to be a future meme.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Too much money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's Obvious, This Country Will Never Change

Mynd44:
Nigeria and Nigerians cant change

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
There was pandemonium earlier today after former vice president, Atiku Abubakar shared money on arrival at the airport in Kano state. According to reports, even the airport officials and security personnel struggled in order to get their own share of the "national cake". The incident was said to have caused a chaotic moment at the airport.

The presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was in Lagos yesterday for an event where he met Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike and others.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pandemonium-atiku-abubakar-shares-money-arrival-airport-photos.html

Nnamdi Kanu, I never was against you verbally but maybe, just maybe in my mind I once thought you are crazy. I am sorry. You're right. Throwing money in the air is an abuse of money. And doing so to fellow humans shows nothing but slavery. Can this ever happen in America? An aspirant throwing raw cash in the air in public?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by osusuallstars: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2018
that guy was too lucky oooooo , d guy really grab the stuff, he is made for the week
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by ifrosh: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Mynd44:
dont say that this is change era.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Odeku is involved.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by unyted(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Please did this guy in white
escape with the cash?

It would have been great experience.

veacea:
That second picture though.Am still wsndering why the policeman and the mallam dey point at the guy in white!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:20am On Feb 24, 2018
grin that guy is escaping outta that airport fast meanwhile d Airforce personnel wan use style arrest am thief d money but iffa hear say that guy go ansa anybody

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by areascatter2020: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Imagine such...
Nigerian, where are we ending to?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:04am On Feb 24, 2018
sapientia:
This is enough to disqualify this man from holding any public office.

I just lost my respect for you sir.

Even you who they are trying to market?

Am hurt
u r hurt?

oya shift make we see ppl wey die
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2018
These set of people will sell their birthright for 2000# and derica of rice to vote him in 2019. angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Femzy88: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Is this the kind of President we want to vote for? Sharing money at the airport, one day this man will share the treasury.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Not good enough for a man that wants to contest as president but any which way Buhari still has to go
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by joncom(m): 5:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Atiku will not make that mistake of sharing money openly. Nigerian politicians can twist anything for their favour. Atiku is too wise to make that mistake. We will hear the full story tomorrow.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2018
AnanseK:

You will never believe even when you see and touch these achievements. Your case with Buhari is emotional enmity, even you cannot objectively point out why you hate him, because you were only brainwashed.
Back to the money. One thing is sure he didn’t buy mansions in Dubai, London and Banana Island , he didn’t distribute it in millions and billions for his election campaign and he did not but private jets for Pastors or Imams.

And the money has been used to build new refineries petrol is #50 per lit, all our roads are now A - grade, we now have more than enough jobs that employers/companies are now begging people to work, all the corrupt men are now in kuje prison chilling, will be marking our first year of uninterrupted power supply come May(bravo), Boko Haram has been defeated, Fulani killings is not, dem just dey do training of how to use weapons. Yeah we now there, the Nigeria of our dream, thanks to buhari's administration.

I don't hate him, na my family? But they raised our hopes, they promised the change Goodluck n other past leaders didn't promise .

We are really having a great time enjoying the change, grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 24, 2018
pllllease grin id take the money and STILL wouldnt vote that guy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2018
sweetjohn:
trash, Buhari is only fighting for you

The guy has been brainwashed grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Kayrich(m): 5:39am On Feb 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Is this how he plans to operate if handed power ?

How you wan make he operate. No be sharing money party PDP?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by rahman3853(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Aboki wil always b Aboki
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by Obason22(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2018
is this my nation

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2018
SirLakes:

And the money has been used to build new refineries petrol is #50 per lit, all our roads are now A - grade, we now have more than enough jobs that employers/companies are now begging people to work, all the corrupt men are now in kuje prison chilling, will be marking our first year of uninterrupted power supply come May(bravo), Boko Haram has been defeated, Fulani killings is not, dem just dey do training of how to use weapons. Yeah we now there, the Nigeria of our dream, thanks to buhari's administration.

I don't hate him, na my family? But they raised our hopes, they promised the change Goodluck n other past leaders didn't promise .

We are really having a great time enjoying the change, grin

Even now there is change in progress despite the formidable opposition to change. But you must be a child to think that the change we need comes as a package and complete in just 3 years and only one person ( Buhari) needs to work at it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2018
REDshouse:
Morning shows d day....

Can't imagine a presidential aspirant dispaying high level of stupidity by sharing money at the airport...
learner
how many elections have you won
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Kayrich:

How you wan make he operate. No be sharing money party PDP?

cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2018
this is a clear warning of what 2019 will look like.....it will be the man with the highest rigger with funds to go for it.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2018
AnanseK:

Even now there is change in progress despite the formidable opposition to change. But you must be a child to think that the change we need comes as a package and complete in just 3 years and only one person ( Buhari) needs to work at it.

What do I know, change can not happen in a day, but if there will ever be one, we should have started seeing traces in 3 years. You have started seeing grin, but myself and many other Nigerians aint seeing nada. A single tenure in Nigeria is just four years and not a decade.

He is waging War against corruption, how many of the corrupt men are now in prison, maybe he doesn't have evidence against them, how about the recovered funds from ikoyi, by now no one is still being held culprit (will they say they don't know the owner, is the person above the law), Is buhari afraid of some people (we all thought he's fearless)

They promised jobs, but many already employed people are getting laid off by the day......
They are planning to implement a new minimum wage, a way to trick Civil servants to voting come 2019.

Buhari is a good man, it's just the people in government with him that are Bad - Thats Wat some are saying Uhn.

He is the captain of the ship and he should be held responsible for the safety of this ship Nigeria and not the crew members (people in his government)

What do I know, I'm just a child though cry
Or maybe I am just disappointed because I expected more in 3 years
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by jerusalem101: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2018
I thought I was going to see a pic of Atiku ditching out the cash. Kai! Politicians and internet warriors can fabricate anything and sell to gullible nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by femi4: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Na poverty cause am
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by femi4: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2018
jerusalem101:
I thought I was going to see a pic of Atiku ditching out the cash. Kai! Politicians and internet warriors can fabricate anything and sell to gullible nigerians
doubting Thomas, kontinu to lick ass
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) by REDshouse(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
learner
how many elections have you won
. U are a nonentity like ur pay master (Atiku). Who is Mr corruption in itself.. Everything about him smell and stinks in corruption....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.