Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner (26935 Views)

Why We Need 20% Of Nigeria For Grazing By Nonso Obikili / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by banio: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cowlony
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by banio: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cow cannot be arrested in cowcolony
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
When mr yellow said nigeria was a zoo i be dey vex. Bt animals don take over o snakes,monkeys, cows chai
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by ZACHIE: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
There is no hope for this country
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin
JasonScolari:
The Nigeria Police Force has said it cannot arrest herdsmen who allow their cattle to stray onto and graze on airport runways in the country.
The Commissioner of Police , Airport Command, Mustapha Dandaura, stated this

Fellow Nigerians, I think my stay in this shithole is over.

See you guys later.

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Will you keep quayyet

Where did he obtain his degree self?
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by tiredoflife(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
So I enter plane with my money
And cow go rush come run way to kill me
They won't be arrested
I think this is a new form of suicide mission
Kill the poor in the farms
Kill the rich in the city
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
with tax payer money, they hired a truck to evacuate the precious cows chai I can see cow colony succeeding in Yoruba land
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
What is going on ? What have we done to ourselves ? So this Buhari police is saying he cannot arrest Herdmen that stray into airport runways despite clearly being demarcated but yet the will arrest an unauthorised person found within the same vicinity ...In essence the airport police command just told us Herdsman are authorised to be in the secluded air traffic areas of the airport... SMH

Don't blame Buhari.

Blame NPF that do not understand the responsibilities of their jobs. There are job requirements. Why would any LE formation wait for orders from the Presidency before performing their duties? There is something inherently wrong with the Nigerian mind. I am yet to understand what roles the Senate and HOR play in the Nigerian version of democracy.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by christ007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol so apc are sending more cow to vote in 2019 election.pdp do something about this or whona no go win oopp[ grin
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by slowice(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
How can the police arrest some people for simply helping the airport authority mow their lawn grin.... Every grass on the runway must be grazed too
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
the cows should be allowed to graze at d airport and any plane dat can't land should remain in d air.

it is only a fool dat would say cows should graze in a highly restricted area such as an airport were a little mistake can b very devastating but here we have a fool say dey can't arrest dem

dey should turn it to cattle colony.

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
only in a shithole!... nowhere else!
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
APC!!!! cheesy
See your life? cry
WETIN CONSINE COW WITH AIRPORT? undecided
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by cytell56: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/police-cant-arrest-herdsmen-for-grazing-cattle-on-airport-runways-commissioner/

No wonder they call us "Shithole". So this dumb commissioner is not aware that airport are highly prohibited places for wandering or what senseless thing is he saying!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
But why would Police have to arrest the herdsmen? Cows getting on to the runway period is the meat of the problem... is a big safety threat and shows a lack of basic security. With Boko Haram so active one will think security at the airports would be soo tight that even a mosquito would find it hard to trespass. Is there an emergency meeting to beef up security? ...like fencing the area? I would have a bone to pick with the head of the Airport who should be fired...but nooo.... he remains there in office sitting like an over fed cow just milking us taxpayers. ...and we see nothing wrong. Forget herdsmen.... cows found on the airport should be impounded period.... owner doesn't show up within a week or whatever. .. slaughter the cows and donate the meat to the many orphanages or wherever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by phreakabit(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
God forbid, but in the event of an air-crash due to airport runways being overtaken by cattle, the affected people or their family should sue the govt for its last penny.
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by LZAA: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/police-cant-arrest-herdsmen-for-grazing-cattle-on-airport-runways-commissioner/

JESUS!!!!!
a police man said this
this country is finished
loitering around a runway is prohibited
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by drololaaof: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wonderful country,the police cannot arrest herders on tarmacs but can shoot and arrest innocent bystanders,God will deliver us from the marauders, what happen to nomadic educators?
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by lordlugards: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
JasonScolari:
The Nigeria Police Force has said it cannot arrest herdsmen who allow their cattle to stray onto and graze on airport runways in the country.
The Commissioner of Police , Airport Command, Mustapha Dandaura, stated this

NPF are bunch of hypocrite, they can't arrest them.
But they can arrest me while convening my goods from Alaba int'l MKT to Oshodi market even when I have proof that the goods are mine.

Fellow Nigerians, I think my stay in this shithole is over.

See you guys later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by vinnex: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
I expect all states to create anti-open grazing law and lets see how herdsmen will cope with it...
But meanwhile how many numbers of cows do we have in this country?
You keep hearing herdsmen disturbances everywhere in Nigeria.. What kind of nonsense thing is this?...
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by kunletexs: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
This thing tire me o, so cows can go lie for federal road they are yet to know say that na crime, but when they are grazing on federal road, they can be arrested. Hmmmmm cry cry
...but come o, shai grass dey on top of runway ni that cow now enjoy the grass for run way Leave bush. Abi na cow one see how plane look like ni. O I forgot cows one do stowaways matrix movie?

Lie Mohammed would soon come out and tell you that there is no cause for alarm until you see cows sitting on plane seats, the you can now know we are in trouble

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thunder Fire, Lugard

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by aolawale025: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Incompetence every where. Airports are a restricted area
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by princejenks(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
I tot the cattle can be arrested at least for causing public nuisance and constituting a danger on the runway for take off and landing of aircraft but I guess the law has been rewritten under this administration. Not until you hear cattle causes near mishap before we'll be proactive and get these cattle off the airports

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by obembet(f): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lolz
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by maisauki: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
his name is dandaura
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Jabioro: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
....and this is a subject leader playing with people life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by naijaking1: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
The so- called right to graze anywhere in Nigeria including private, public, and security properties are to blame.
Government will do well to clarify this ambiguity.
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by bejeria101(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shit.hole police! Thats a security breach! Sense indeed fèll far frm you.
Re: Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
adadike281:
We must make sure Buhari rule do not surpass 2019 or else we all will be in danger in his 2nd tenure. Buhari is a disaster that destroyed a whole nation, a terrible mistake that must be corrected come 2019.

Swear ur mammalian gland and your ukwu dey distract me.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.