Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) (30377 Views)

Why Is There Sun In The Space And The Space Is Still Very Dark / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
WTF this thing nearly made my eyes blind........
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Zanas: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
There should be a rational scientific explanation for this
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Meekha(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Saw this too just on my way coming from my piano rehearsals..Really a wonderful sight to behold..May God bless whatever it stands to represent...#$Hãløm
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
God is wonderful.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by LucemFerre: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
I've seen this sh!t a lot of times, how is this news? undecided

Some people are easily impressed
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by morikee: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Seen too.

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Im seeing this from kano

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
wisdomsnr:

mumuness runs in your auricle
stupidity runs in your generation!!!don't quote me next time animal
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Adroit17(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can calls that miracle....lol
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
this ain't a rainbow, its more like a lens flare.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by anoda(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Its caused by ice in the sky, i've seen one around the moon
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
One king/leader wan kpeme for naija
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Officialbrano(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Where I come from, if this thing shows up between 12-3pm, and the sun somehow not so hot, it's a sign that a great son of the soil will soon pass away. This same sign appeared twice before the death of former SSG to the Abia State government who hails from my place.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Jjc2000(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
I just saw it here in Kano I look up seeing Air Peace aircraft landing and I saw the beautiful rainbow here in Kano.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Odey1997:
It's official Muhammad is coming soon!!

Inside Aisha?
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
I read most comments here I feel bad about our level of ignorance as Humans. That should not be surprising to mere mortals.

The Earth is a child of the Sun, and the Sun streams her light energy alongside quantized data to the frequencies of all the planets on the solar system and in return, all the beings living on all the planets transmit data back to the Sun. That is how our mass consciousness is collected to determine our schumann frequency based on the collective threshold vibrational frequencies of all. The light beam interacts with cosmic wave and Earth's gravity which hits the energetic grid that has been constructed around the Earth by the Illuminated Powers that Be alongside their Extraterrestrial crew under the supervision of the Lord of the Universe, and the Lord of the Sun and the Lord of the Solar System; Enki, Enlil and Marduk, the ones you call Lucifer, Jehovah and Satan. It is the interference of the beam from the sun with the sundry cosmic forces that defracts the light beam into its component bandwidth of rainbows, the fractals that resonates with 7 colors of rainbow, 7 days of the week, 7 continents on the planet.

There is nothing magical about it that warrants this shocking comments I read on this thread. It is just that we eat too much food and our lives depend on being hunter-gatherers that we have forgotten to read the real books that matter in life. Now na only Bible and Koran we dey read, books of the past, and when we memorise data of the past only, our memories live in the past, and since that is all we do every day, reading our holy books, we are permanently living in the past so how do we expect to know how the world was designed ? It is why humans are considered dumped down ignorant species among the Multiverse Federation of Beings that populate our entire created universes.

Flee from Religions and start reading about how this planet, solar system and the Unvierse was created. Real beings who can carry things with their hands and with their minds alongside those who are not ready dirt their hands designed the solar system, it was a real tough job. You can learn to be like them and escape the matrix of reincarnated slaves.

Choice is yours, either way, you are fine. You have nothing to worry about.

5 Likes

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
oglalasioux:

Good thing your brain reverted back to normal after that gibberish biblical explanation.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Fayos1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Same here at Zaria. Beautiful.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Jj222(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
I saw it today in Abuja it was Amazen .
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by raph101(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
seen it countlessly...
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by onlyTheTruth(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
very very normal and common in Gambia.... people dont even howl about it...
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Milo30(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
I've seen this countless times. I am surprised that people are surprised by this, Lol. I grew up in Sokoto
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Nnelovey(f): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
I am happy i was able to witness this halo
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Asebaba1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
BlackAfrican:
With the crisis rocking kadunna courtsey of the midget, kadunna needs more of this everyday.

1 Like

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Jesus is coming soon. That's one of the signs of endtime... undecided
Which Jesus? The one that died abi
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
trulygirl:
Just seeing it as well beautiful

Seems to me like there's some huge ball behind the sun.... undecided
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Max24: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Peterpanny:
for the men stop drinking cold water,cold weter day spoil/shrink the vain wa day connect blood to you prick.
True or na joke ?
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by jaymdee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
I thought it's called a sundog smiley
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by luluman: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
ollydee:
wow av never seen that before..... it's really beautiful
Maybe because you've not been to the North before.They are common there.

1 Like

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by victorazy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
ollydee:
wow av never seen that before..... it's really beautiful

it has been there, not new thing.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by wisdomsnr(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
joeaz58:
stupidity runs in your generation!!!don't quote me next time animal

see who de talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up? / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.