Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) (30577 Views)

Why Is There Sun In The Space And The Space Is Still Very Dark / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
wonderful
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Odey1997:
It's official Muhammad is coming soon!!

From where? After e don become sands finish for ground?
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by paste007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
abdegenius:
This is a rare phenomen with different explanation . it is rare because certain things have to be in place ... Well, Today a Halo appear in Kaduna (11:30am) and the sight is glorious.

i did not get a very clear picture but you will love it ...

I have experienced this before in 2014 and i took a pic too
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by paste007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mckandre:
this ain't a rainbow, its more like a lens flare.
lol...he saw it with his own eyes before he took a pic...i also saw it around 2013/2014 and i took a pic too
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
LuxChris:
wow wow wow
ambulance
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Eminentsaint(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Since 2011 till date, I've seen more than 10 times in Plateau State.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Billyonaire:
I read most comments here I feel bad about our level of ignorance as Humans. That should not be surprising to mere mortals.

The Earth is a child of the Sun, and the Sun streams her light energy alongside quantized data to the frequencies of all the planets on the solar system and in return, all the beings living on all the planets transmit data back to the Sun. That is how our mass consciousness is collected to determine our schumann frequency based on the collective threshold vibrational frequencies of all. The light beam interacts with cosmic wave and Earth's gravity which hits the energetic grid that has been constructed around the Earth by the Illuminated Powers that Be alongside their Extraterrestrial crew under the supervision of the Lord of the Universe, and the Lord of the Sun and the Lord of the Solar System; Enki, Enlil and Marduk, the ones you call Lucifer, Jehovah and Satan. It is the interference of the beam from the sun with the sundry cosmic forces that defracts the light beam into its component bandwidth of rainbows, the fractals that resonates with 7 colors of rainbow, 7 days of the week, 7 continents on the planet.

There is nothing magical about it that warrants this shocking comments I read on this thread. It is just that we eat too much food and our lives depend on being hunter-gatherers that we have forgotten to read the real books that matter in life. Now na only Bible and Koran we dey read, books of the past, and when we memorise data of the past only, our memories live in the past, and since that is all we do every day, reading our holy books, we are permanently living in the past so how do we expect to know how the world was designed ? It is why humans are considered dumped down ignorant species among the Multiverse Federation of Beings that populate our entire created universes.

Flee from Religions and start reading about how this planet, solar system and the Unvierse was created. Real beings who can carry things with their hands and with their minds alongside those who are not ready dirt their hands designed the solar system, it was a real tough job. You can learn to be like them and escape the matrix of reincarnated slaves.

Choice is yours, either way, you are fine. You have nothing to worry about.

Hahahahahaha.. seriously?

So you dont know how rainbows are formed... na wa ooo..

It was you that sounded ignorant oo.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
oglalasioux:

Good thing your brain reverted back to normal after that gibberish biblical explanation.

Exactly what I had wanted to tell op, because I have not seen any correlation with his first point.

1 Like

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by kilojoDesigns: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na so Kano dey suffer so See as sun be like orobo
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Shedrak1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
LuxChris:
wow wow wow
Are you a siren?

Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by fayahsoul: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
one clue amongst others that indicates the presence of a crystal dome structure that encloses the entire earth. The sun is under the dome. The dome and air moisture act as mirrors that make sunlight refraction possible.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Cool23(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
If you see a halo around the sun it means a storm is coming
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Peterpanny: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Max24:
True or na joke ?
cold water is more destructive to sex life than sugar.sugar can be easily control by your body if take enough fruits and vegetables.but you see cold water na direct penniis killer you can confirm from your doctor if you feel a grown up man like me will just come on nairaland and be spewing out trash.we learn every day you have just learn this one today.
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by Octaves(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2018
oglalasioux:

Good thing your brain reverted back to normal after that gibberish biblical explanation.
what gibberish. he was giving you historical/biblical accounts of the occurrence of a halo and their significance.
its one thing to be an atheist. its another to be a hate filled one
Re: A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) by G8Arthur(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
U talked about drinking ingredients safe water that does not contain ferrtes that that makes us vulnerable to aliens. Boiling water and using the ceramics candle water filter to filter drinking water. Does that remove the neccesary?

Billyonaire:
I read most comments here I feel bad about our level of ignorance as Humans. That should not be surprising to mere mortals.

The Earth is a child of the Sun, and the Sun streams her light energy alongside quantized data to the frequencies of all the planets on the solar system and in return, all the beings living on all the planets transmit data back to the Sun. That is how our mass consciousness is collected to determine our schumann frequency based on the collective threshold vibrational frequencies of all. The light beam interacts with cosmic wave and Earth's gravity which hits the energetic grid that has been constructed around the Earth by the Illuminated Powers that Be alongside their Extraterrestrial crew under the supervision of the Lord of the Universe, and the Lord of the Sun and the Lord of the Solar System; Enki, Enlil and Marduk, the ones you call Lucifer, Jehovah and Satan. It is the interference of the beam from the sun with the sundry cosmic forces that defracts the light beam into its component bandwidth of rainbows, the fractals that resonates with 7 colors of rainbow, 7 days of the week, 7 continents on the planet.

There is nothing magical about it that warrants this shocking comments I read on this thread. It is just that we eat too much food and our lives depend on being hunter-gatherers that we have forgotten to read the real books that matter in life. Now na only Bible and Koran we dey read, books of the past, and when we memorise data of the past only, our memories live in the past, and since that is all we do every day, reading our holy books, we are permanently living in the past so how do we expect to know how the world was designed ? It is why humans are considered dumped down ignorant species among the Multiverse Federation of Beings that populate our entire created universes.

Flee from Religions and start reading about how this planet, solar system and the Unvierse was created. Real beings who can carry things with their hands and with their minds alongside those who are not ready dirt their hands designed the solar system, it was a real tough job. You can learn to be like them and escape the matrix of reincarnated slaves.

Choice is yours, either way, you are fine. You have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up? / Human-like Behaviors In Animals / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.