Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (601 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora by edurach: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Big Brother Naija evicted housemate, Vandora in a new interview with NET, revealed that she literally ran out of the bathroom when she saw Bitto’s manhood.

Recall, while in the house, Bitto has been “caught” on camera, not once, not twice, not thrice either.

He had his first “public” erection, while he was comforting Nina,

He had another, when he was rehearsing with his strategic partner, Princess…

..even a very shocked Ifu Ennada was surprised when she saw his thing.

Now, in a new interview, Vandora also confessed to seeing his thing, and she literally ran out.

In her words “You guys didn’t see me run out when i saw his thing, i literally ran out from the bathroom into the garden and ran back. Like he came in and i was like what’s this!!!”

Bitto in reaction said, he didn’t pack much stuff from his house to the Big Brother house, that he usually had something he uses to package his manhood to “one side”.

WATCH VIDEO:
http://newsnow.com.ng/i-ran-out-of-the-bathroom-the-day-i-saw-bittos-manhood-vandora/

(1) (Reply)

A Million Dollar Question. / 8 Reasons Why Men Are In No Hurry To Get Married / If It Not Happening In Your Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.