Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. (4797 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by maxist2020(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good evening gentlemen and beautiful ladies, I want to share my experience this past few days.
There is this girl I have known for sometimes now and we have been casual friends until Sunday when I decided to ask her out, which we discussed extensively on WhatsApp and she was at the verge of saying yes but said we should talk the following day as her battery is low.
The following day I started noticing her posting some sensitive pictures on her WhatsApp status, note that they said lady is not even a WhatsApp freak as she can stay for one week without even coming online.
After asking her out the following day I noticed she updated her status with a mem of a lady pushing a man from a tall buildings with caption like "this is what I will do to men"
The following day she posted another picture with a lady stabbing a man in his stomach with the caption "men will collect"
The third day she posted another picture of a lady slapping a man which finally prompted me to chat her up and ask her the meaning of the pictures she has been posting and all she said is that she is catching cruise.
Well whether cruise or not I haven't talked to her since then and I am not ready to talk to her again because I don't take such thing as joke, secondly she is an Ebira girl and their girls are known for stone heart.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by qtguru(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
I understand, mehn prevention is better than cure.

16 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Wodu89: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Better run very fast. Devil learn tricks from some ladies

6 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by maxist2020(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:
Better run very fast. Devil learn tricks from some ladies
Yesooo am not even looking back.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Coolsat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stop projecting an individual character on a particular tribe. You better run and save yourself some stress.

16 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by KingDash09(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bros I just dey laugh.. wife her bro😂😂
Ebira girls dangerous pass black mamba😂😂

16 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by maxist2020(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Stop projecting an individual character on a particular tribe. You better run and save yourself some stress.
we are from the same state but different tribe and anybody who knows that tribe will relate. I am not stereotyping but people who have had encounter will tell you better.

17 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by maxist2020(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
KingDash09:
you say wetin?
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by talented321: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
According to the christian book of wisdom 'from abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh'.
Imagine been born by your mother to be killed by one olosho, is not funny manchi.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by RoadMozart(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
So you finally meet your match con run abi

10 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Coolsat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
maxist2020:
we are from the same state but different tribe and anybody who knows that tribe will relate. I am not stereotyping but people who have had encounter will tell you better.
Don't you think I know them before responding to your post? They are part of the nicest people I've had to deal with. Very straightforward and firm. On all levels you should not project an individual character on a whole tribe. If I'm to fear any tribe in kogi state it'll definitely be the ones from kogi east(Igalas) but it's wrong to base my judgement on some experience and things I've heard from that side. Learn to be civil in your dealings.

9 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by maxist2020(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Don't you think I know them before responding to your post? They are part of the nicest people I've had to deal with. Very straightforward and firm. On all levels you should not project an individual character on a whole tribe. If I'm to fear any tribe in kogi state it'll definitely be the ones from kogi east(Igalas) but it's wrong to base my judgement on some experience and things I've heard from that side. Learn to be civil in your dealings.
I didn't say they are not good people and I never said they are not straight forward people but when it comes to having the strong mind to do the unthinkable give it to them.

11 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Hezzyluv: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
The most foolish thing to do is to die in the hand of Olosho even when you saw it coming...

Op, run for your live!!

6 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by pussyphilia(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wow! My kind of lady.

Op give me her number if she is cute. I love violent girls to help tame me.

cool shocked cool shocked
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Starboytwo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
You still Dey wait.

Be like you wan collect true true
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by williamssamuel1: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
maxist2020:
Good evening gentlemen and beautiful ladies, I want to share my experience this past few days.
There is this girl I have known for sometimes now and we have been casual friends until Sunday when I decided to ask her out, which we discussed extensively on WhatsApp and she was at the verge of saying yes but said we should talk the following day as her battery is low.
The following day I started noticing her posting some sensitive pictures on her WhatsApp status, note that they said lady is not even a WhatsApp freak as she can stay for one week without even coming online.
After asking her out the following day I noticed she updated her status with a mem of a lady pushing a man from a tall buildings with caption like "this is what I will do to men"
The following day she posted another picture with a lady stabbing a man in his stomach with the caption "men will collect"
The third day she posted another picture of a lady slapping a man which finally prompted me to chat her up and ask her the meaning of the pictures she has been posting and all she said is that she is catching cruise.
Well whether cruise or not I haven't talked to her since then and I am not ready to talk to her again because I don't take such thing as joke, secondly she is an Ebira girl and their girls are known for stone heart.

Bro to be sincere, all those pictures on are WhatsApp signify what she will do to you, if in case you break her heart, I have known ebira Ladies as one of the nice ladies you could ever be with, but the problem is, they don't tolerate cheating partners, they can even kill for that, sometimes they want to control you, in all you do avoid ladies that are hot temper, because small issue can trigger them, which can result to untimely death.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
maxist2020:
I didn't say they are not good people and I never said they are not straight forward people but when it comes to having the strong mind to do the unthinkable give it to them.
Don't mind him , kogi girls can do anything if they want to. Ebira girl once told me if I friend another girl, life won't be nice to me oo and I asked her what is the meaning of all this? Babe was like she is just joking. Joking kill her there na to just japa sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by galantjoe(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Run for your dear life

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
They are the worst I've deal with both in Kaduna and Kano.
There's a difference between fact and truth.
Their wickedness can be normally distributed that's why we attach the behaviour patter with them.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by OriOko88(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol.. The thing is don't go to her house..invite her over to ur crib..with that you have a leverage over her. When she comes to ur place,if she comes with her hand bag,don't sleep with ur two eyes closed. Observe. Buh if she comes empty handed,she come collect ni,so fckkk d shiit outa her.

Mk sure u use comdom sha cool
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Crucialgem(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
She is purposely doing it to scare you off man she never liked you bro

14 Likes

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by wisdomkid: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Violence has no tribe. However, thank God you were shown the signs earlier and you can go away without being burnt. Delete her number and go for Testimony in your Church

1 Like

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
pussyphilia:
Wow! My kind of lady.

Op give me her number if she is cute. I love violent girls to help tame me.

cool shocked cool shocked

Ba careful what you wish for!
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Did you try to find out if she is a nairalander? cheesy

I did not mention names though…
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by pussyphilia(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Ba careful what you wish for!
But that is what I like na. A pretty and strong lady who will be beating me ones a while.
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by frankyychiji(f): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Did you try to find out if she is a nairalander? cheesy

I did not mention names though…
Shattap.
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by EMMARNUEL: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
Shattap.

maxist2020

Check if this moniker was the girl in question. angry
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by frankyychiji(f): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

maxist2020

Yes na me tongue
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by belej2: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2023
We have clean cars for sale plus landed properties in lekki/ajah

Feel free to check our profile

Call or WhatsApp 08149577728
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by udede(m): 3:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

maxist2020

i hear say na the girl undecided
Re: I Met A Potential Violent Beautiful Lady And I Ran For My Life. by PROPEACE: 3:45am On Jun 30, 2023
KingDash09:
Ebira girls dangerous pass black mamba😂😂
Which would you pick between an Ebira girl and an Mbaise girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex / . / I De Suspect My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.