Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them (5519 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then how do you expect me to know how to dance?

Anyway, I think it's a skill & a talent to know how to dance. Big ups to you dancers. But please stop the tongue thing when you're dancing, it looks weird lol.
Haha,l can dance very well but not as a professional.l just like dancing(skill) as hubby especially weekends.When you dance with passion,the tongue thing comes natural;you have this madness feeling
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
Haha,l can dance very well but not as a professional.l just like dancing(skill) as hubby especially weekends.When you dance with passion,the tongue thing comes natural;you have this madness feeling

Hahaha. Ok.

She's about the only lady I enjoy watching while she dances tongue

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZULrYjEf4]
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Ok.
She's about the only lady I enjoy watching while she dances tongue
[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZULrYjEf4]
and you don't learn from her.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
and you don't learn from her.

Obviously I haven't.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Obviously I haven't.
ok.Nice chatting with you.Signning out.Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by SIaye: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cry cry cry

MY love, why do you shed tears this beautiful morning?? ?

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Mandrake007(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2018
women want sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and even more sex they never speak out cos they're a bunch of vain materialistic superhorny pretentious creatures who don't want to be perceived as whores.....stay woke my kings.

1 Like

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by way2much: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2018
too much Hollywood movies is the cause of this write up.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Espada10: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
I stoped reading at "flowers"

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.