Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62012 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
crtlAltDel and Prowalker wee not like this
Suffersticated ones

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Just sounding a note of warning to avoid any temptation to start comparing those villages full of residential houses to any where else grin

painment...haha

take am easy bro....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Just sounding a note of warning to avoid any temptation to start comparing those villages full of residential houses to any where else grin
Just because you heard the word "Igbo" abi grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
And some 1mbeciles are busy scheming for cattle colonies.

Igbo Amaka grin

cc lzaa yarimo sarrki alariiwo ngeneukwenu anonimi
zombies and goblins suffer igbophobia and must be helped
d rest who can't be are simply allowed to roam grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
crtlAltDel and Prowalker wee not like this

All I've seen are privates homes that are empty all year round till December grin
They are economically dead without repatriation of income from the SW grin

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:

Just because you heard the word "Igbo" abi grin

Ibo and not igbo grin
Ibo is the name you were given after you were discovered cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
Suffersticated ones
crtlAltDel married an igbo wife in enugu and dee not invite megrin Prowalker is in nnewiatm

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
cjrane:

Op, I'm sorry, this is a personal insult to my people that i must answer.

So since i'm from Asaba, i am from Yorubaland or prehaps i'm abokii?
Yet you guys slaughtered us in 1967 for being Igbo.
Yeye pipul out of options on their divide and rule grin grin grin grin grin grin

yet the northern give u people more appointment than igbos.....

join forces to support sai baba and leave igbos alone....

Niger delta(south south) of which Asaba is part of....can benefit more allying with north.....than claiming igbos.....

Nigeria map never say Asaba is igboland....stop deceiving your

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

All I've seen are privates homes that are empty all year round till December grin

The multi-floor buildings are also empty?

You go just wound yourself....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still in Awka

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
Back to Daura

not possible
sai baba till 2019
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Ibo and not igbo grin
Ibo is the name you were given after you were discovered cheesy
Igbo Amaka grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

painment...haha

take am easy bro....

grin cheesy residential houses in the bushes.
Why is it that little things tickled ibos fancy ? These are things many people elsewhere achieved long ago.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

not possible

sai baba till 2019
Sai Daura till 2019

cc lzaa
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo Amaka grin

Ibo amaka grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

thought it was village now?? grin grin
repatriation of income from no man's land?sure since its no man's land
u can't expect d income from ado ekiti or osogbo or as seen below HEEBADDAN grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

crtlAltDel married an igbo wife in enugu and dee not invite megrin
Prowalker is in nnewiatm
We know their type.
He is probably owing his Igbo landlord in Lagos also grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Abeg receive sense

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Niger delta(south south) of which Asaba is part of....can benefit more allying with north.....than claiming igbos.....

Ol boy please go and cure your sickness somewhere else.

Who drew the useless Nigeria map?

Federick Lugard and Nigeria military...no be so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Ibo amaka grin
Igbo ndi kajara akaja.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still wait for the Anambra pics. Wish I took pictures of massive residential structures from my village last Christmas.What I saw in my village was competition all over. Igbos are really trying poop.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
Sai Daura till 2019
cc lzaa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

thought it was village now?? grin grin
repatriation of income from no man's land?sure since its no man's land
u can't expect d income from ado ekiti or osogbo or as seen below HEEBADDAN grin

Those are houses built when your forefathers were still hopping around in the forest grin

Are you saying ibos don't live or have houses built 100 years ago, why only new building less that 5 years old ?

Are we going to agree that ibos were not living in buildings 50 years ago ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
We know their type. He is probably owing his Igbo landlord in Lagos also grin
grin grin this is actually true

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u can say anything u want but we all know that ASABA is not in anyway part of igboland....

Keep deceiving urself.....

better join forces with the north and leave igbos on their own....

North will favour u...

Help yourself grow a brain biko.

I'm sure middle belters are enjoying the favours of North. Carry your wahala and waka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Abeg receive sense

As more pictures come the more your pain and misery....

You have the choice to stay away...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Those are houses built when your forefathers were still hopping around in the forest grin
grin grin grin
they were hopping yet they cleared your headstart educationally and dominate u economically grin grin grin
like they sing in primary schools
shame shame shame,SHAME!!!! grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Make una enjoy pictures of your residential buildings.

Small minds ...small things grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Lol. You get time. If you've been around SW, you won't argue with Yoruba folks.Apart from Lagos and some parts of ogun state, the Yoruba states are glorified slums.
Dilapidated buildings alone in Ekiti and Osun state alone us enough to make a mad man hang. They have nothing there, believe me, I know, I have visited a number if times because of my father's business.

23 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
This thread is growing faster that I can handle, I have not even posted quarter of anambra pictures....

OK lets go to the seat of commerce in Africa....

Meanwhile,still in awka

15 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Are you saying ibos don't live or have houses built 100 years ago, why only new building less that 5 years old ?

Are we going to agree that ibos were not living in buildings 50 years ago ? grin

If envy and pain has not killed off your brain cells you would have seen that the thread is trying to show progress after the destruction of the old buildings in the war.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

grin grin grin grin grin

This nigga is a troll. Stop it grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian / Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.