Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch (15704 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

You're a zombie, every dick and harry want to have opinion about Igbo.
Fulani people are ruling in Auchi, they conquered it from Bini kingdom

The Igbo had nothing valuable and the British were not serious in conquering them"

SPIT IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

LoL .. your such a loser. You can't defend your opinions, you have to resort to insults. tongue
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by FulaniTerrorist: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
ernieboy:

are u a student of history or u are talking out of sentiments? it would have been difficult for the Igbo's to defeat the jihadists because they were not a united kingdom. they were largely made up of independent villages and clans which the jihadists would have taken piece by piece.

You're a zombie

Igbo people are not Hausas or Yorubas whom the Fulanis conquered

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by FulaniTerrorist: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
TheCabal:

LoL .. your such a loser. You can't defend your opinions, you have to resort to insults. tongue

Zombie keep your opinion to your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by bibe(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The British grouped Igbo and ijaw in one category hence your Google map. Jaja though originally Igbo operated as an ijaw king and merchant. Everything other point you assert has already been addressed

No they did not, you mistake the Ikwerre for the Ijaws which they rightly noted as an Igbo sub group/Igboid group (being politically correct)

PS: You can read up the establishment of Port Harcourt as a town as well as the agreement for building the port for more info.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by FulaniTerrorist: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
TheCabal:

Its true the east had nothing of value. They left you to the reverend fathers, wonder why the west and north have heavy presence in the military and government and the niger-deltans still have strong cultuaral symbols and the likes still thriving and the east is predicted to have an extinct language by 2050.

You can thank the church for that.

You lack common sense and I know you're writing this because of hatred to Igbo, write straight and be specific.
You had military but the Fulanis came and ride on your land, Lord and rule over you,

Who are the Niger Deltans

Thank the British for the creation of Niger-Area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nowenuse: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

The Igbo had nothing valuable and the British were not serious in conquering them"

SPIT IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

The Nupes were the ones who invaded Auchi and not really the fulanis. Although they had some fulanis together with them.
So, if any of the ruling houses in Auchi and environs are not of Edo descent, they should be of Nupe descent.

Edo people's union fought to break the hold of the Nupe/fulani from Auchi, and it was quite successful.

Auchi used to be classified as NORTH in the past, during the regional govts, but it was later returned to the south.
And instead of Emir of Auchi, Agbede or anywhere else, the traditional ruling names were localized. Hence you have Otaru of Auchi, Aidonogie of South Ibie, Ogieneri of Uzairue etc.

Mind you, I am not Edo
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by ernieboy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

You're a zombie
Igbo people are not Hausas or Yorubas whom the Fulanis conquered
keyboard warrior
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by FulaniTerrorist: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
ernieboy:
keyboard warrior

Fulani slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by vinnex: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Operation Ayem Akpatuma (Cat Race) has embarked on the sales of cashew nut as part of their military asignment in Guma LGA of Benue.
Eye witness has confirm how the miliary was collecting the nuts and moving them to Makurdi for sale.
Is this part of their mandate?

1 Like

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow, ignorance really has no bounds.
None of all you said actually happened.
The Attaru of Auchi is an Edo and an Edo duke.
Once again, no part of the BeninKingdom was ever conquered.

Nowenuse:

The Nupes were the ones who invaded Auchi and not really the fulanis. Although they had some fulanis together with them.
So, if any of the ruling houses in Auchi and environs are not of Edo descent, they should be of Nupe descent.

Edo people's union fought to break the hold of the Nupe/fulani from Auchi, and it was quite successful.

Auchi used to be classified as NORTH in the past, during the regional govts, but it was later returned to the south.
And instead of Emir of Auchi, Agbede or anywhere else, the traditional ruling names were localized. Hence you have Otaru of Auchi, Aidonogie of South Ibie, Ogieneri of Uzairue etc.

Mind you, I am not Edo
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow, ignorance really has no bounds.
None of all you said actually happened.
The Attaru of Auchi is an Edo and an Edo duke.
Once again, no part of the Benin Kingdom was ever conquered.
You are most likely confusing illorin (a yoruba capital which was conquered by the fulani) with Auchi which was never conquered by anybody, the duke of Auchi chose to convert to islam when his King (Omo n'Oba n'Edo) lost a war to the british.
Get yourself educated and stop spewing rubbish while pretending to know what you are talking about.

FulaniTerrorist:

SPIT IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
How do you manage to say things like this
Nowenuse:
Auchi used to be classified as NORTH in the past

I have advised you in the passed on your ignorant statements. This is something easy to verify. Tell me when exactly Auchi was ever "classified north" ? Just typing rubbish and pretending to know what you don't seems to be the trend in nigeria nowadays.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nowenuse: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
prolog2:
How do you manage to say things like this

I have advised you in the passed on your ignorant statements. This is something easy to verify. Tell me when exactly Auchi was ever "classified north" ? Just typing rubbish and pretending to know what you don't seems to be the trend in nigeria nowadays.

Go and do that research on your own. Cos I can't waste my time on educating foolish people who will never want to learn.

I bet you don't know that Igala land used to be under Onitsha province (southern Nigeria) during colonial times too, but was exchanged to the north in place of Auchi to the south.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by SouthEastFacts: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yet Igbo nation couldn't hold out more than 30 months against a poorly trained and equipped Fulani led Army during the civil war .

From the way the Igbo nation has handled the Kanu matter I don't think they would have been able to stop the Fulanis....
I wouldn't have responded to you if you didn't come from a religion that is known for perpetual illiteracy.

It took Ojukwu less than a month to achieve clear air superiority of the federal forces, and Biafran S Division was within shooting distance to Lagos and Ojukwu entered the war with about 3k soldiers. It was the Brits, Russians, stupid camerounians and Egyptians that were still bittered about their colossal loss to the Jews during the 6 days war that saved your freaking azz. At the end of war what happened, Biafra lost 3 million combatants + civilians while the bleeping Tivs alone lost about 500k combatants.

Next time you talk about Biafra, make sure you read your history books.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is the problem with you, you just make a claim and then provide no proof.
I would like to be proven wrong, but you never prove your claims.
What kind of daft acts like you ?
To the best of my recollection, the entire land which was later called Bendel state was placed in the western region during the colonial era and the Oba of Benin led the people of Bendel out of the western region and into the mid-west.
Why have you decided to just keep saying rubbish ? Let me say it again: prove your point, then everybody will adopt your point.
Auchi was part of a land which was called "Benin province" by the colonial administration.
I really wonder what kind of daft would claim that the british put Auchi in the north !
Please just stop your nonesense !

Nowenuse:

Go and do that research on your own. Cos I can't waste my time on educating foolish people who will never want to learn.

I bet you don't know that Igala land used to be under Onitsha province (southern Nigeria) during colonial times too, but was exchanged to the north in place of Auchi to the south.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nowenuse: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2018
prolog2:
This is the problem with you, you just make a claim and then provide no proof.
I would like to be proven wrong, but you never prove your claims.
What kind of daft acts like you ?
To the best of my recollection, the entire land which was later called Bendel state was placed in the western region during the colonial era and the Oba of Benin led the people of Bendel out of the western region and into the mid-west.
Why have you decided to just keep saying rubbish ? Let me say it again: prove your point, then everybody will adopt your point.
Auchi was part of a land which was called "Benin province" by the colonial administration.
I really wonder what kind of daft would claim that the british put Auchi in the north !
Please just stop your nonesense !

I will continue to embarrass your foolery with facts. Let observers in the future see between you and I who is foolish and shameless..

Here is a link to the National archives

http://www.nigerianarchives.gov.ng/kaduna-authority.htm

Go into the link. Check for Ilorin province, towards the end of the 2nd paragraph, You will see that, some adjustments were made to Ilorin province which included Akoko, Kukuruku (Etsako/Auchi people) and Igarra districts.
These districts were handed over from Ilorin (a northern province) to a southern province (Benin) in 1918.

I attached a screenshot below to you of that part.

Next time, pls shut up if you don't know any history.

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2018
How does your post prove your previous claim:

Your post:
Nowenuse:

I will continue to embarrass your foolery with facts. Let observers in the future see between you and I who is foolish and shameless..

Here is a link to the National archives

http://www.nigerianarchives.gov.ng/kaduna-authority.htm

Go into the link. Check for Ilorin province, towards the end of the 2nd paragraph, You will see that, some adjustments were made to Ilorin province which included Akoko, Kukuruku (Etsako/Auchi people) and Igarra districts.
These districts were handed over from Ilorin (a northern province) to a southern province (Benin) in 1918.

I attached a screenshot below to you of that part.

Next time, pls shut up if you don't know any history.

Your previous claim:
Nowenuse:

Also, the document which you posted needs authentification:

1) who wrote it
2) when was it written
3) the document is supposed to be a summary of actual archieves, so it is actually quoting (supposedly) other documents which are original. So where are the original documents ? Show them to me.

Also, 1918 is only around 18 years into colonisation and that is just 4 years after the birth of nigeria. I seriously fail to see any sort of point which you may be trying to make.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 27, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

You lack common sense and I know you're writing this because of hatred to Igbo, write straight and be specific.
You had military but the Fulanis came and ride on your land, Lord and rule over you,

Who are the Niger Deltans

Thank the British for the creation of Niger-Area

cry cry baby, your mummy (FGN) is coming to give you bress milk (monthly allocation).
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by ifegbo1(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Egbogu I.C TRADING VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine,cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000.

Hope hearing from you soon.

BEST REGARDS,

Ifeanyi Egbo

MD/CEO
egbogu ventures
egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.com
+2347064586430
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Customer80:
Which Ebonyi are talking about, how many people are Muslim there? Can you mention five names, can you give us the location that has majority of Muslims who are indigenous to Ebonyi people, failure to provide these makes you lair

That's the problem with some of you. So beclouded with sentiments that it makes it difficult for you guys to think outside the box. Google is your friend.
Ebonyi has been heavily islamized but it's being hidden under the carpet.

Here is a link as far back as 2007 (11years ago) about Ebonyi state and the high population of Muslims there. The location is also stated.

Enohia Itim community alone in Afikpo North Local Government Area hosts more than five thousand indigenes who are strong Muslims. Our estimate is that 20% of Ebonyi population is Muslim and 70% of them are indigenes

http://allafrica.com/stories/200712200232.html

It is only in Ebonyi that an Hausa Muslim had the guts to run for councilor under PDP in the whole SE (although I don't have a problem with this but as long as it is the first in the whole SE coming from Ebonyi again, it is enough to buttress my point)
It is only Ebonyi government in the whole SE has decided to allocate lands for Fulani herdsmen grazing.

If you can't see the hand writing on the walls, then am sorry for you.

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by boluwatife66(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Sometimes these Tivs talk foolishly.

How did they arrive at the conclusion that the Igbos won't have been able to stop the Jihad at their border.?

Why do the Tivs think that they are stronger than the Igbos.?

Do they know how long we resisted the British.?

Igbos are the only ethnic group to resist the British for more than 22 years in several warfare including Ekumeku and Aro Wars against the British.

If we could resist the British for so long despite their use of automatic rifles, how much more the Fulani Terrorists under the leadership of the cow called Usman Dan Fodio.
Yet ebonyi state have the highest concentration of muslims in the SE.. if usman dan fodio had entered all of u would have been "TURNED" not converted.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by boluwatife66(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
ifyan:
I laugh when other tribe underestimate the might of the Igbo's.

He should ask the British why did they use indirect rule on Igbo instead of direct rule like others.
Go back to ur elementary govt. indirect rule was used because igbo society was stateless without king, so they needed to employ warrant chiefs
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by boluwatife66(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2018
Jabioro:
Ovu! Automatic riffle my foot..
No mind them and their mouth. which century are we talking about that someone is talking of auto riffles? no be only auto riffle na nucler weapon. Awon chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by boluwatife66(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I tell you.

The guy gave some valid points.

As for those lamenting about the guy saying that "if not for the tivs, Igboland would have become muslims ", he is not far from the truth.

If the tivs didn't stop the fulanis then, some parts of Igboland would have become muslims.

Take ebonyi as a case study

Lalasticlala Mynd44 una good morning o
your head dey there
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Jabioro: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2018
boluwatife66:
No mind them and their mouth. which century are we talking about that someone is talking of auto riffles? no be only auto riffle na nucler weapon. Awon chest beaters
He wanted to change history their favor..Awon Olodo!
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Customer80: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

That's the problem with some of you. So beclouded with sentiments that it makes it difficult for you guys to think outside the box. Google is your friend.
Ebonyi has been heavily islamized but it's being hidden under the carpet.

Here is a link as far back as 2007 (11years ago) about Ebonyi state and the high population of Muslims there. The location is also stated.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200712200232.html

It is only in Ebonyi that an Hausa Muslim had the guts to run for councilor under PDP in the whole SE (although I don't have a problem with this but as long as it is the first in the whole SE coming from Ebonyi again, it is enough to buttress my point)
It is only Ebonyi government in the whole SE has decided to allocate lands for Fulani herdsmen grazing.

If you can't see the hand writing on the walls, then am sorry for you.

You have not answered my question, you're just blabbing , the guy you posted his picture isn't Igbo but an Hausa man who lives in Igbo land, it's not about mentioning a community in Ebonyi can you also mention names of these your alleged muslim's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by TheKingIsHere: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Customer80:
You have not answered my question, you're just blabbing , the guy you posted his picture isn't Igbo but an Hausa man who lives in Igbo land, it's not about mentioning a community in Ebonyi can you also mention names of these your alleged muslim's

Do you have a comprehension problem?

Didn't you see the part that stated the below in my post? Take note the article was published by an Igbo man from ebonyi as far as 2007( 11years ago)

Enohia Itim community alone in Afikpo North Local Government Area hosts more than five thousand indigenes who are strong Muslims. Our estimate is that 20% of Ebonyi population is Muslim and 70% of them are indigenes

Source : http://allafrica.com/stories/200712200232.html

If you chose to be ignorant and foolish, please keep it to yourself, don't rub your ignorance and foolishness on others

Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Customer80: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol continue dodging the question, can you name five person's who are Muslims that are indigenous to Ebonyi, stop quoting article that was written by someone who is not even Igbo
TheKingIsHere:

Do you have a comprehension problem?

Didn't you see the part that stated the below in my post? Take note the article was published by an Igbo man from ebonyi as far as 2007( 11years ago)

Source : http://allafrica.com/stories/200712200232.html

If you chose to be ignorant and foolish, please keep it to yourself, don't rub your ignorance and foolishness on others
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by TheKingIsHere: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Customer80:
Lol continue dodging the question, can you name five person's who are Muslims that are indigenous to Ebonyi, stop quoting article that was written by someone who is not even Igbo

It's now I know you don't have sense.

I have provided an article written by an igbo man from ebonyi stating the population of ebonyi that are now muslims with their communities, you are here asking me for names of people.

If I mention names can you confirm them?

Abeg get lost cos it's obvious you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2019
How did we get into this mess?
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2019
How did we get into this situation?
Re: Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch by Ibegtodiffer: 2:12am On Jul 13, 2019
HiddenShadow:
Sometimes these Tivs talk foolishly.

How did they arrive at the conclusion that the Igbos won't have been able to stop the Jihad at their border.?

Why do the Tivs think that they are stronger than the Igbos.?

Do they know how long we resisted the British.?

Igbos are the only ethnic group to resist the British for more than 22 years in several warfare including Ekumeku and Aro Wars against the British.

If we could resist the British for so long despite their use of automatic rifles, how much more the Fulani Terrorists under the leadership of the cow called Usman Dan Fodio.
You do not understand what is happening in Benue. If you think it's just Fulani herders killing & people running, then you're mistaken. Pray it doesn't come near you, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pains & Agony Of Road Users On Atan-Igbesa-Agbara Road (Photos & Video) / Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.