Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (46245 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes they do! Caba their girlfriends & wives are in those relationships alone because almost all the men are always "single" on the streets. Smh.
I will tell you, mamgobhozi grin

LMFAO, true . Sinyile straight sana. We need to invent a tracker for isende at once grin, that way you will know 24/7 what he is doing with it grin. Sure gobhoza grin.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, true . Sinyile straight sana. We need to invent a tracker for isende at once grin, that way you will know 24/7 what he is doing with it grin. Sure gobhoza grin.

LMFAO @ lo tracker.
Sure, we'll talk. It's a complicated story, so I'll tell you when I'm relaxed. It's not that juicy. Just average guy lies with a Harry Potter twist grin

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
ballerin:
just wanna say hi, beaurifu
Wow...thank u
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
is it u that haf my irritating spirit?
shift make I see front abeg
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
bamidelee:
shift make I see front abeg
when u tire, u go park well
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
when u tire, u go park well
he sure me say you no get respect for ya hubby
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ lo tracker.
Sure, we'll talk. It's a complicated story, so I'll tell you when I'm relaxed. It's not that juicy. Just average guy lies with a Harry Potter twist grin

Lol, it's needed sana. There is some dog I know who was lucky to get himself a pretty lady with brains , they lived together for 4 years and last year she fell pregnant . Went for the usual tests , only to find out unengculaza. Yho that was so sad wena , mind you , he was her first . Lenja went out of his home, only to come back nalento yerrr. But at least the baby I safe ke.

Lol, sure.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
bamidelee:
he sure me say you no get respect for ya hubby
i blame u?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
i blame u?
for been an slowpoke?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
bamidelee:
for been an slowpoke?
'an slowpoke'. u see ur life?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by ballerin(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Samata104:
Wow...thank u
How is it going? Hope the cold ain't dictating the pace?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, it's needed sana. There is some dog I know who was lucky to get himself a pretty lady with brains , they lived together for 4 years and last year she fell pregnant . Went for the usual tests , only to find out unengculaza. Yho that was so sad wena , mind you , he was her first . Lenja went out of his home, only to come back nalento yerrr. But at least the baby I safe ke.

Lol, sure.

OMG! shocked Are they still together? Sometimes I feel there should be a law just for that. I know prosecution won't change reality, but someone that does that deserves not to get medication or something lol. Mtye ntoyakhe because uzilandele mos. Too bad an innocent life was caught in the fuckery though.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
'an slowpoke'. u see ur life?
aye e kowumi
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
bamidelee:
aye e kowumi
kprafiki mia deyniboro sia kra!
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OMG! shocked Are they still together? Sometimes I feel there should be a law just for that. I know prosecution won't change reality, but someone that does that deserves not to get medication or something lol. Mtye ntoyakhe because uzilandele mos. Too bad an innocent life was caught in the fuckery though.

Ja ne ? . You can get him arrested though , if ukufake eyazi, but in this case ebezothi he didn't know that the sidechick had it . Yho , you can say that again sana. They broke up , but ingathi they are getting back together now, I'm not sure though but we were invited to some party some weeks back and bebehamba together.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Ja ne ? . You can get him arrested though , if ukufake eyazi, but in this case ebezothi he didn't know that the sidechick had it . Yho , you can say that again sana. They broke up , but ingathi they are getting back together now, I'm not sure though but we were invited to some party some weeks back and bebehamba together.

Yhu rha, mna I will never get back naye! Uthando olurhawuzelisa amakhwapha I don't have.

Reminds me of when I went to the clinic last month. I developed a ringworm on my arm lol. Anyway, it was very itchy & annoying so I went to the clinic. They did a test to check for diabetes & HIV. Before the HIV test, the sister went on a long sermon-the usual medical jargon about yada yada. And then wathi many couples stay together xa be-positive. They even fetch treatment together. Honestly, I don't see myself ever doing. God forbid! Foolish love.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by zolapower: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Rather say you don't know because the reasons you gave are a bit vague.

Vague how ? I just said it and its on point. Hope u are not the one sha? lipsrsealed
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

Vague how ? I just said it and its on point. Hope u are not the one sha? lipsrsealed

Which one? Your crush? No.

From your previous comment, it seems you've never actually had the discussion or you'd have given a clear answer, not this my country what what thing you were saying.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
its irritating

its beautiful...plus they look happy.
i need something like this.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
ballerin:
How is it going?
Hope the cold ain't dictating the pace?
Am fine and u
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by ballerin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Samata104:
Am fine and u
I'm good, sleep tight sweetie
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by zolapower: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Which one? Your crush? No.

From your previous comment, it seems you've never actually had the discussion or you'd have given a clear answer, not this my country what what thing you were saying.

Lets talk about southy babes generally ,
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

Lets talk about southy babes generally ,

What about them?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by zolapower: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What about them?
You especially ,can we get to knkw each other? We argue alot about your ladies they have they hace the killer and breath taking shape a man can ever think of in Africa . True or false ?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

You especially ,can we get to knkw each other? We argue alot about your ladies they have they hace the killer and breath taking shape a man can ever think of in Africa . True or false ?

Know each other how?

I'm out of my depth if we're going to be discussing shapes lol.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Thefreethinker: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
one woman sitting on his waist with the other simultaneously face sitting. which man doesn't want that.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kingkamba:
which rev father wedded them. nawa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na probably mormon church cheesy
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abujabir24:
It isn't a sin. All of u men supporting him hope you ain't hypocrites. If it's a Muslim now all he'll will be let loose

Bro no blame dem o! Na so dem take program their brain from small. And dey owner of this forum dey always happy well-well if dem go on that dem rampage becos trend dey strong.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by DNA9(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Koolking:

Dual Core will not be compatible with the workload. In fact the dude has Core i7

Lmao. Wahlai. Na who get strength d go dig gutter na

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by DNA9(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
excomarow:

With

16GB RAM

grin

That's finish work na. grin

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:00am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yhu rha, mna I will never get back naye! Uthando olurhawuzelisa amakhwapha I don't have.

Reminds me of when I went to the clinic last month. I developed a ringworm on my arm lol. Anyway, it was very itchy & annoying so I went to the clinic. They did a test to check for diabetes & HIV. Before the HIV test, the sister went on a long sermon-the usual medical jargon about yada yada. And then wathi many couples stay together xa be-positive. They even fetch treatment together. Honestly, I don't see myself ever doing. God forbid! Foolish love.

Lol @ uthando elirhawuzelisa amakhwapha. Yho ! Never sana , ndingagabha everytime ndisitya the pills with him around .

Lol , that sermon alone makes one want to pee. Nonsense! , are you for real?. Some girls zinothando yerrr. Maybe I'm a resentful witch , but i know I would never be able to forgive such . But yena ke , she is the kind of person who hates being alone or is afraid of being alone .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.